[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nailed it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1457325942770.jpg (89 KB, 598x589) Image search: [Google]
1457325942770.jpg
89 KB, 598x589
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

Anything for the black vote
>>
>>66505942
This will set him back, but voters have short memories anyways.

He should go back to just doing what he does best instead of trying to win the black demographic which would only help him win southern states that will go Republican in the primaries anyways. Let his civil rights record speak for itself.

He should do some backtracking, apologize, clarify that he knows white poor people exist, and then do some photo ops with some hopeless rust belt proles.
>>
>>66505942
People better push this hard. The media will gloss over this.
>>
>>66506013
This, he's going all out for that sweet black vote. Too little too late tbph.
>>
I'm wondering when Reddit and all of his supporters will finally realize that he was never going to be President. I'm wondering when they'll finally realize that all their effort was for nothing.
>>
>>66506057
Are you shitting me? The media hates this guy.

Personally, I think he misspoke, BIG TIME, I don't think he really meant that. At least I really hope that. Because that would be bad otherwise.
>>
>>66506227
>implying controlled opposition establishment shill doesn't mean what the party line believes.
>>
I'm white and I'm making less than $10 an hour. I don't live in a ghetto but there are white people that do.
>>
File: 20160307_000755.jpg (828 KB, 1080x3738) Image search: [Google]
20160307_000755.jpg
828 KB, 1080x3738
>>
>>66506013
BBV
>>
Be sure to go to the reddit dem debate thread on the top of all and say you are white and poor and and lost faith in bernie.
>>
>>66508111
"...is still a racist comment in favor of white people"

Does this person not realize the ways in which this statement, if widely believed, would be horribly detrimental to impoverished whites?
>>
>>66506041
This.
>>
>>66505942

>Mfw I'm white and I'm poor and live in a ghetto

Fuck bernie
>>
>>66505942
Yep! Bernie hit the nail right on the head, but it'll fly right over the heads of these stormweenies.
>>
File: clvg.jpg (166 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
clvg.jpg
166 KB, 800x800
>>66509698
more whites live in poverty in the USA than all the other races combined

FACT

but you will argue for a fat racist Jew liar

>typical Berniefag apologist hypocrite
You would be all over any other candidate for this dangerous racist lie
>>
File: AbsoluteMadman.png (65 KB, 470x269) Image search: [Google]
AbsoluteMadman.png
65 KB, 470x269
>>
>>66506013
CUUUREEENNNTT YYYEEEARRRRRR

LMAO BERNIE IS A LITERAL NIGHTMARE CANDIDATE

Scary.
>>
File: bernie 6 million.png (243 KB, 321x500) Image search: [Google]
bernie 6 million.png
243 KB, 321x500
>>66508355
>>
>>66506227
>muh identity politics
>we have to do EVERYTHING for only black people!
>poor black people, we'll do everything we can to help you all since you're all criminals and poor
>white people are responsible for this!
>white people will never understand what it's like to grow up in a ghetto and get addicted to drugs, because the system makes sure whites have super powers!

No, he meant EXACTLY what he said; he really is THIS deluded.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.