[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most Politically Incorrect State in the United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 450x300
What is the most Politically Incorrect State in the United States of America?
>>
Texas
>>
>>66505620
In Massachusetts, we got the rest of the nation to pay for the Big dig project.

Get reked, rest of America.
>>
Missouri?
>>
>>66505620
Possibly West Virginia.
>>
desu senpai probably Maine or Alabama.
>>
>>66505620
Nevada
>>
>>66505620
Mississippi I'd guess
>>
File: Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png (49 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png
49 KB, 2000x1333
This is our flag.
>>
Wyoming

>gays get tied to a snow fence to die of hypothermia
>no gun laws whatsoever
>>
>>66505620
Louisiana, Kentucky, and Mississippi easily.
>>
>>66505620
California, we would rather die than to offend someone, and this offends the fuck out of me.

also

Most oppressive over the minorities
>>
>>66505868
>Nevada
Have to agree with this. At least northern NV. Fuck Vegas.
>>
>>66505620
Texas as long as you stay out of the liberal Metro Areas. Even the shithole valley is pretty un PC, you can buy an ounce of coke for 400 and walk back and forth from Mexico in a daze for days if your not careful.
>>
>>66505972

Not if the NAACP gets their way.
>>
>>66506019
Not so sure about Louisiana. We've got a lot of retards but I don't really see how it is politically incorrect aside from dipshits like Piyush Jindal and the occasional preacher/televangelist
>>
File: cleaningbrush.jpg (51 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
cleaningbrush.jpg
51 KB, 660x400
>>66506138
Bullshit. Texas is full of faggots.

You are the most liberal state in the U.S.
>>
>>66505620
Texas. Should be fucking nuked. Hates fucking potato heads?
>>
Definitely not Michigan we are the biggest betas in the US
>>
>>66505709
no its pussy ass northern states tend to be more racist
>>
>>66506191
The flag is probably going to change pretty soon, but it won't be because of the NAACP. The flag will change because whites decide to change it.
>>
>>66506247
>but I don't really see how it is politically incorrect

If a faggot/tranny/uppity nigger showed up around these guys, do you think they'd worry about microaggressions or some shit? Get real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGHDA34K_K0

You live in Louisiana and you know everyone outside of the city is some variation of video related.
>>
File: OhShitImmAbout2Nut.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
OhShitImmAbout2Nut.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>66505620
I want this girl so bad. I usually like fat chicks, but she is a new kind of fat. Most fat chicks are just flab and heft covering a week frame of bones and atrophied muscle. Underneath this girl's flesh is a well toned, strong, man-like frame that is waiting for me to penetrate. The great thing about fatties is that while you are pumping full speed at their grainy, pimpled asshole, you realize that you aren't even in. You will never be in. Your above average 5 inch cock can't even reach her asshole. So all this time you've been squeezing hot loads of stale jizz inside her anal cavity, it has just been building up inside here massive ass canyon. Left to mingle with the dingle berries that are impossible to clean, it just festers. With this particular beauty, I just might be able to reach her asshole on account of her muscle mass. I think if we time it right, she could flex her buttcheeks for a split second while I dip my bell head in. Thoughts?
>>
>>66506495

Why would we want to change it? We're talking about the least-politically-correct state here.
>>
>>66506533
I'm guessing you don't live in Louisiana?
>>
California. They openly and proudly hate white people.
>>
>>66505620
Any state that isn't Minnesota.

in b4 rare
>>
>>66506653
I actually love our flag. Not for any political reasons of 'heritage' or 'history' but because it antagonizes the wrong people.
>>
>>66505620
Check out the literacy rates for each state and you'll have your answer.
>>
>>66505709
I have no respect for Texas after seeing Rato win there.
>>
>>66506797
S U P E R R A R E
U
P
E
R

R
A
R
E
>>
>>66506656
I used to; I was born in St. Bernard parish and lived in Arabi for most of my childhood (inb4 nigger--that used to be the white part of New Orleans). My family now lives in Metairie.

We moved to Indiana in my teens, but I still visit Louisiana every now and then in order to visit my extended family that still lives there. I think you're just so used to the people there that you don't realize how you guys act. Live somewhere else for a long time and then return to your state again. You'll see it.
>>
Oklahoma
>>
indiana
>>
>>66505620

West Virginia, I am proud to live here
>>
>>66507317
Not really. It's probably the most racist Midwestern state, though--especially in Southern Indiana where I live.

They don't call this area Kentuckiana for nothing.
>>
>>66507051
Oh, and when you move out and return, the smell of swampshit is overpowering. The entire state of Louisiana just stinks like shit and everything looks wilted and dead.

It's such a miserable, depressing state.
>>
>>66505620
I live in New York and everyone is incredibly racist,antisemitic, and transphobic. Only problem is the liberals wont let us be public about it. Italians, Jews, Indians, and the Irish are all super racist, I'd say more than your average southerner.
>>
>>66508238
Italian and Irish Americans that actually have family from there and stay true to their heritage are based as fuck. Too bad every hillbilly in Alabama claims to be descended from royalty or some shit they know nothing about.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.