[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>voting for a loser >voting for a loser that cannot handle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>voting for a loser

>voting for a loser that cannot handle a debate setting
>voting for a loser that will yell incomprehensible and reference his penis in a debate with clinton

>not voting for a debate master that will demolish hillary piece by piece on policy and substance

>not voting for the only constitutionalist in the race

>not voting for the only candidate that can defeat clinton
>>
Hey, reddit.
>>
>>66505282
>not voting for the Canadian
>>
>>66505282
That's less of a lead than I expected.
>>
>>66505356
I have been a Cruz supporter for years and a 4chan lurker longer, not everyone that disagrees with /pol/s meme candidate is from reddit.
>>
File: 1457226380908.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
1457226380908.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>66505282
>shilling for a jew for free
>>
>>66506126
Thank you for selling out your country to us, we'll be sure to take good care of it.
>>
>>66506167
>anyone that does not want /pol/s shitty meme candidate mush be a raider!

So this is the new JIDF?
>>
>>66506126
Im sure you are, reddit
>>
>>66506253
Nigger I was shitposting on /k/ during Cruzs filibuster while you were still swimming in your daddies left nut.
>>
>>66505282
>not voting for a debate master that will demolish hillary piece by piece on policy and substance
you people don't get it. the average person doesn't even understand the issues or the intricacies of policy. christie chreme got it right when he said no one cares about amendments to immigration bills. you think obama won because of issues and policy? fuck no. this is a democracy, goddammit. we want to feel good and be entertained.
>>
>>66506547
>this is a democracy, goddammit

Constitutional republic.
>>
>General Election polls

Trash

The two parties haven't gone at each other

Also the less people know about something = the more likely they are to vote for them

The Media, particularly social Media, has been doing a great job over the last 6 months of dragging Trumps name through the dirt. No one knows who the fuck El Rato or Lubio are; same goes for Sanders really.
>>
>>66506648
>Not a Democracy, It's a Republic

Shitty meme argument made to make yourself seem smart, but you just look a dumb faggot whose arguing semantics
>>
>>66505282
You're right. I was the biggest Trump supporter on the face of the Earth. I had all the Make America Great Again hats. I donated my entire life savings to Trump's campaign. I made pilgrimage to Trump Tower. I read the Art of the Deal in one night. I even rubbed one out to Melania.

But after reading your post, I realize what a fool I've been. We need a true conservative in the White House.

That's why I'm a #CruzMissle now.
>>
>>66507223
Stay cucked aussie shit, are you banning squirt guns after your shooting?
>>
Cruz is a dangerous lunatic and I would honestly rather have Hillary.
>>
>>66505282
Cruz has a pretty weak lead that can be torn apart by Hillary's campaign dollars
>>
>>66508891
I think being anti establishment and the rapings he would give her in debates would help negate her fiscal advantage.
>>
Does anyone honestly think those Cruz/Clinton numbers wont change once general election votes actually find out who he is?
>>
>>66509036
An anti establishment constitutionalist that can clearly and concisely tear her apart in a debate and throat rape her on policy?

Yea, he will take a bigger lead.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.