[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Excuse Me But I'm Talking"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 24532452345234523452346.jpg (87 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
24532452345234523452346.jpg
87 KB, 720x479
Bernie Sanders lashes out at Hillary today when interrupted
Who's the ALPHA candidate now?
https://archive.is/kA8P5
>>
>>66503529
The more you attack Hillary, the stronger she gets, everyone knows that.
>>
>>66503529
wow bernie fuck my sister m9 tru alfa right here
>>
>>66503529
and her dick is twice the size of bernies ol weiner
>>
wtf, I just had CNN on, they are trying to turn it into a sexism debate. Saying how it had sexist undertones and was condescending to Shillary....when she interrupted him first

JUST
>>
I want to see Bernie in a republican shitflinging debate desu. It's easy to tell someone to fuck off when they're the only other person on stage.

I'd pay money to see Rubio and Cruz spitroast him even though I hate them.
>>
>>66503945
I just saw that. Too fucking funny because she constantly interrupts then doesn't stop talking. Democrats are going to lose so bad this election it isn't even funny anymore. I'm actually tempted to go to reddit to read the massive butthurt.
>>
>excuse me
>alpha

Until he tells her to shut her fat lying mouth idc.
>>
>>66503529
Hilliary is was more evil and stronger than Bernie can ever hope to be.
>>
>>66503529
>"mansplaining"
He really doesn't understand his base.
>>
File: 1452334362761.jpg (94 KB, 669x681) Image search: [Google]
1452334362761.jpg
94 KB, 669x681
>>66503764
>The more you attack Hillary, the stronger she gets, everyone knows that.
That won't stop Trump
>>
>>66503529

Eww even the stills from this debate make me feel ill, how spiritually broken must you be to watch this shit.
>>
I want mutants next time. I want 23 blobs of pectin in each party next time just talking. Then we can make judgments. If ever anybody makes fiscal sense or just good sense in general. Is assertive in a normal way. Is just a regular person? We gotta start TALKING ABOUT FUCKING NOTHING!
>>
>>66503529
>MUH PATRIARCHY
>>
>>66504589
Where were you in the shitstorm of the Reds last week?
>>
>Lashes out
> "ex--excuse me, I-I'm talking..."

Yeah Bernie, you're a real tough guy
>>
>>66504863
You're a tough guy Jeb.

I want Hernie to win the nomination just to see how cucked he gets by Trump
>>
IM TAWKIN HEEAAA
>>
>>66503529
WHAT A SEXIST RACIST BIGGOT BERNIE IS.

FUCK THIS OLD DUDE FAGGOT.....I SHILL FOR HILL 2016!!!!!!
>>
Hilary keeps tearin bernies jew boypussy apart.
>>
File: 1457319226088.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457319226088.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>66503529
Who's the racist candidate now?
>>
>>66503764
This. Obongo had the hardest fucking time with her back in 2008 because of that fact. He basically had to let her beat the shit out of him during debates because she would use every single attack as an excuse to shout muh soggy knees.

Trump is the only person on record to have successfully carried out an attack on Clinton without backlash.
>>
>>66505475
This is incredibly racist, he is dismissing all the homeless and poverty stricken white people of the USA. Judging people based on he colour of their skin. Watch the media ignore it, if Trump said anything in the same vein he would be lynched be them.
>>
>>66503764
Their attacks are too mild, refuse to be about certain things, and not worded damagingly enough. Democrats are too busy trying not to offend anyone to actually call her out properly.

Will make Trump's attacks (assuming he gets the nomination) all the more effective, because her party, the media, and even her competitors have been covering for her arse for DECADES. People will genuinely be confronted with things they haven't heard before, or dismissed as right wing loonie talking points. And against such pointed and bold unbridled attacks on her character the reaction of the aforementioned groups will be equally as intense in defending her. Which, given the current climate of not trusting the establishment or media, will only make Trumps points even stronger.

I honestly think that if it's a Trump vs Clinton race the world might be shocked by how one sided a result the election is. If it goes the way I think it will with Trumps attacks on her AND him finally broadcasting his more moderate/liberal views as well as being generally a lot more mild mannered then the election will be a record breaker. Record low number of democrat votes. Record high number of independent voters, voting for trump. Record number of democrat voters crossing party lines. Even if trump loses a lot of conservative voters from showing his more liberal side, he will gain a LOT of dem/ind voters and Hillary will lose a lot of those.

Curious as to anyone else agrees with me, or has some criticism of my thought process.
>>
>>66503945
Lol poor berncuck will never catch a break. Why would a white man (hue) ever put up with the DNCs identity politics bullshit, especially when you are trying to stump the elder god of SJWs?
>>
>>66506236
Nope you're spot on. Trump's gonna cuck the demo and Republicans. I hope the Republicans rebrand or outright disown him, Trumpism is way closer to my actual beliefs than cuckservatism.

As someone who's more against contemporary liberal bullshit than in favor of the cuckservative party line, I'm pretty excited to see how the dust settles in the fallout from this election.
>>
>>66503529
TRUMP/BERNIE 2016 FEEL THE YUGE BERN
>>
>>66503529
Cuckie Sanders finally found his balls! Too bad it's like two months too late.
>>66503764
No, the opposite of that actually, she's got a glass jaw.
>>
>>66506620
He doesn't represent all my beliefs by a long way, but he represents more than any of the parties or any of the other candidates.

Mostly his nationalism and no-bullshitting way of speaking, and all the policy perspectives that come along from those points of view. People are thinking with their heart (and about how big it looks to everyone else!) and not with their head. Shit needs to stop. That's NOT to say you can't be rational AND compassionate though. But this faux-compassionate orientated approach to the world everyone is taking is ruining us.

Trump is a bit too.... big, blunt and bold... for what I would normally like. But he's the best of the candidates by such a large margin it's depressing.
>>
>>66506725
FUCK OUTTA HERE

TRUMP / WEBB is the only ticket that crosses true party lines.

Bernie is a wack-job as Trump would describe him.
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (52 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
52 KB, 780x439
>>66503764
If you dont let your enemies cuck you, they win.
>>
>>66503529

I get that we're on /pol/ and we have a little turf war going with tibber but you can't honestly fucking say that you would pick the paid for banking convict Hillary over the anti-establishment average Joe that has been consistent about his ideas for 70 years. Just Hillary's personality and demeanor alone makes me fucking sick, biggest cunt I've ever seen.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.