[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exactly how was bernie wrong? Poverty is based on White people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nvctf8Hces1rl4xwko1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvctf8Hces1rl4xwko1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x220
Exactly how was bernie wrong? Poverty is based on White people's oppression toward a minorities not lack of wealth of money.
>>
>>66502991
I'm white and poor.
>>
>>66502991
Shill harder
>>
How are blacks oppressed under the law in the US?

Poverty is bound in finances unless you let it known you're talking about something else.
>>
>>66502991
Poverty is based on not having a job
>>
>>66502991
I am white and poor and live right next to the Ghetto, this racist Jew don't know shit from apple butter.
>>
Bernie bots full damage control.
>>
I'm white and was raised by niggers after the orphanage was burned down to cover up Bill Clinton's sex crimes.

How am I not any less poor than the niggers who were my bunkmates in the closet?
>>
Sage, gtfo bait.
>>
>>66502991
Whether you're trolling or not doesn't matter -

this line of thought is something that has evolved over about a decade in online communities such as tumblr and reddit.. you're literally choosing to disregard reality and actual definitions to instead use language to frame people's world view a certain way, in this case to be against white society and our collective rights to self determination

Can you acknowledge that you are disregarding "facts" (dictionary meanings) in favour of new definitions that have no basis beyond your relatively small community consensus?
>>
>>66503898
I'm poor and white. Lost my house once, and live in a ghetto now. Ffs bernie.
>>
File: 1419248826484.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
1419248826484.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>66502991
>>
>>66503664
So you live in a house...
>>
>>66502991

poverty is the natural state of mankind

whites are one of the few peoples to overcome poverty

blacks do shitty everywhere. but do better than they do anywhere else in white countries
>>
>>66502991
>Poverty is based on White people's oppression toward a minorities
Kek.

Honestly though, /pol/ should be focusing on BTFOing cruz and rubio though.
>>
>>66502991
Thanks for introducing me to this fluid druid.
>>
>>66502991
>Poverty is based on White people's oppression toward a minorities not lack of wealth of money.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>66502991
You're either a cuck or a shitskin so which is it?
>>
>>66503664
meme trump isnt going to help you either you fuckin robot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.