[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you support a military takedown of North Korea and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: parade1_3468416b.jpg (437 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
parade1_3468416b.jpg
437 KB, 620x387
Would you support a military takedown of North Korea and how difficult do you think it would be?

Also, who should do it?
>>
Yes
2/10
China
>>
>>66502929
China can do it in days, I see it happening within the decade.
>>
he us would push in their shit so quickly
>>
>>66502929
No
Easy if
China does it

I'd love to see them get freed from communism and such but taking out democratic elected governments always ends up bad. He literally got 100% of votes last election. The people would fight fanatically
>>
Either way China has to get involved and so does the US because south Korea. Think of a refugee crisis but in Asia. If it does happen, I hope that the N.Korean refugees head to Australia. That way their future posts won't be so shitty.
>>
>>66502929
USA and S Korea, make one korea, bite into China's productions, make they hurt a little
>>
Yes
Joint American Chinese South Korean and Russian forces would be ideal.
>>
Problem is that upon invasion N. Korea immediately nukes S. Korea and which world power wants to be blamed for that?
>>
>>66502929
China should just annex them
>>
>>66502929
Yes.
Easy.
Japan.
>>
>>66503565
>I'd love to see them get freed from communism and such but taking out democratic elected governments always ends up bad. He literally got 100% of votes last election. The people would fight fanatically

Kek
>>
>>66504011
A nuked S. Korea is a nice bonus from China's perspective.
>>
>>66504318
South Korea and China have a good relationship though
>>
Best Korea is dependent on China for food, money, and electricity

If China wants best korea to behave, they just need to make a phone call
>>
>>66502929

>Reminder: This was tried in the 1950s. Not a success.

Who will do it?

Why do you Eurofags always ask this question when you know the answer? Your cucked-ass military isn't going to. Look to the US and then break out your casual anti-Americanism afterwards. God you guys are annoying.
>>
>>66502929
no let it fall on its own I don't want to deal with the crap everyone would give us for it if we invaded
>>
Don't do it. It would create an enormous refugee crisis.
>>
>>66504390
China and USA have a good relationship too.
>>
>>66504718
Because the longer they exist the more they develop. The more they develop the more they become a threat to the world.
>>
File: dogfood.jpg (320 KB, 1199x1224) Image search: [Google]
dogfood.jpg
320 KB, 1199x1224
Anyone who doesn't support NK's right to exist but supports either Israel or Palestine is a hypocrite.
>>
>>66503052
i think china uses north Korea as a barrier from the USA supporting south Korea
>>
>>66504850
You've never conquered a nation in Civ have you?
>>
>>66504981
its not a military barrier for the chinese, it was a barrier to western ideas, but that could changing pretty soon
>>
>>66504847
South Korea and China are very close though. The US and China are like two frenemies at the gym who are in the same body building program but always try to out-flex each other. South Korea is the hoe playing both sides.
>>
>>66504981
Yeah, but at this point, nuke + missile + Beijing being so close is a real national security issue.
>>
China, America, Russia, India, Japan, and South Korea could all easily take them out. Listed in order of how quick they capitulate. Here's my estimations
>China
2 days
>USA
1 week
>Russia
2 weeks, with 10 days being spent on vodka break before they officially march in
>India
A month, give or take a week
>Japan and SKorea
About 2 months, depending on how they deal with the nukes.
>>
How hard would it be to unify North and South Korea if the North falls?
>>
All of these scenarios ignore the fact that NK is still in many ways a vasal state of China. With all the military actions going on to threaten China if a western power attacked NK China would once again step in. These are very dangerous times we live in. Experts agree we are as close or closer to nuclear war than we were during the cold war.
>>
>>66505416
The safest solution is for China to annex North Korea and pay to rebuild a nuked South Korea.
>>
>>66505014
dude late game war is such a bitch in that game .
>>
Read this thing goyim, North Korea's full of nuke-proof tunnels and shit and they are perfectly content to retreat to their underground cities and turtle even if we carpet nuke 'em.

They can launch fighter jets from underground runways protected by big nuke proof doors and Kim can travel by underground rail to any one of possibly thousands of sites.

The Germans sold 'em a couple TBMs in the 1990s, fuckers could have tunneled halfway to Hawaii by now.
>>
China, US, Russia all dedicate forces to taking out NK
done in single day
north korea is now part of korea
all korea
all good
us brings entertainment
china brings food
russia brings vodka
everyone celebrates
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.