[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
El Salvador going for Murder championship in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: el-salvador-flag.gif (32 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
el-salvador-flag.gif
32 KB, 1181x788
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/03/el-salvador-murder-rate-already-highest-in-world-continues-to-rise/
Already wining the murder champion spot in 2015 over long time winner Honduras. El Salvador has been upping its game over the past two months.
>National Police director Howard Cotto said Wednesday that 1,399 homicides were recorded in January and February, up 118 percent from the same two months last year.
Can they take the title two year in a row? Or will another latin american country take the top spot? speculate.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x300
>be Salvadoran
>just drop dead
>>
>>66501596
BUILD
>>
>>66501755
WALL
>>
>>66501794
NOW
>>
>>66501596
It's cool because the US gives them refugee status like Halloween candy. They've been coming over here legally for years running amok

>pro-tip: the official currency in that """"country"""" is the US dollar

Not making this up, it's not a joke. The american dollar is that shitholes actual currency. It's this countries secret puppet state
>>
>>66502255
You are not a puppet unless you let them puppeteer you.
>>
>>66502255
Panama also used the US dollar as currency. It's not unheard of. These are tiny countries that are almost entirely dependent on the U.S. for trade and military protection, honestly I'm surprised more of them don't use our currency for pragmatic reasons
>>
File: 1456852714794.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456852714794.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>mfw
>>
>>66503347
So, do you think there is a prospect of open war? because that would disqualify your country from the contest.
>>
>>66503347
Kek
>>
>>66502255
Tfw Salvadoran refugee. C:

Oh and yeah the US dollar is our currency. The exchange rate for USD to El Salvadorean Colon was 1:8.75 which was insane back then and even worse now. Stuff is extremely expensive there even by with the dollar. A quart of oil is like 5-10 dollars and you may only earn like 300 a month.
>>
And they are going to win this year.

Did you know, EL Salvador has some of the strictest gun laws in the world to go with their high murder rates?
>but but look at UK and Japan
No you liberal fucks, in the Americas gun control will never work and this central American country is an example of why.
>>
>>66504528
well its a safe bet unless gang wars start suddenly shifting i guess.
>>
>>66501596
This cute chick at my work is from El Salvador, her family left when she was a kid.

She has laughing fits at the drop of a hat, at the littlest things, and any mention of the laughing sends her doubling over. She's a nice girl. She says she can't remember anything about her childhood in El Salvador, which either means she's lying and doesn't want to talk about it, or actually literally repressed it. I hope she's ok.

I had a friend in highschool whose family was from El Salvador, too. Cool guy, talented artist, we'd just doodle all day in Science and in Art. Like, we'd just build on eachother's doodles, even though mine were complete shit. After a while, due to some joke I'd forgotten about, everytime I'd draw a person he'd draw incredibly long, flappy nipples on the guy. I can't for the life of me remember the joke, it was just some stupid aside, but the nipples persisted. God, he drew them with such loving detail, too. Fucking Oscar, I miss that glorious bastard.
>>
>>66505478
I came here from El Salvador when I was 5. If she came here at around that age, I doubt she's lying. I have almost no memory prior to moving to here as well.
>>
>>66505478
I've lived on America my whole life and my memories before 12 are spotty as fuck
>>
It's not a fair contest bc savage niggers aren't capable of keeping real stats.
I say El Salvador takes it unless there's some sort of huge trouboe in another spic area.
>>
>>66506552
Well you have to go with what you can get.
>>
>>66501596
the voices tell them to kill
the country is cursed
>>
>>66501596
How is this possible? Aren't guns illegal in El Salvador?
>>
File: 1452739596389.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1452739596389.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
>>66501596
I hate my country, everyone is a spineless faggot and our young "revolutionaries" just go around yelling "Saquito Flores" and never shut the fuck up about Fidel or El Che, i wish these cunts would man up so we can have our own "Ches" and Fidels.

This country has a great lack of empathy and everyone is a fucking hypocrite brute and everything is a fucking fad that comes like 2 or 5 years late. I mad. Murrrikkka pls bomb everything already.
>>
>>66501596
>Everyone at work talking about murders
>emphasizing how horrible the situation is getting
>some faggot comes and starts asking about EL BARCA AND EL REAL
>suddenly everything is alright

Top kek, i just want this place to burn.
>>
>>66508312
yep.
>>
>>66509329
Who gives a fuck about social crisis? I just want to turn off.
>>
>>66508865
come to Nica my brother....its chill here

spent a couple months in Sonsonate a few years back....was shit
>>
>>66510440
Ellipses does not equal chill
>>
>>66510440
As much as i hate this country, leaving it is not the solution.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.