[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You bernie cucks cannot damage control what your failed candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: zAG2T1C.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
zAG2T1C.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
You bernie cucks cannot damage control what your failed candidate just said.

Face it, you are racist :^)
>>
>>66501137
watch the defenders of sanders come out the wood work that his quote is right, and something about white privilege.
>>
>>66501451
i'm not a defender of sanders but
>heaven
>hell
>implying they're real places

inb4 fedora meme
>>
>>66501137
He is clearly stating that whites are generally not as poor as blacks. Why is that controversial?
>>
>>66501593
Because he didn't say that, he said whites can't be poor.
>>
Sanders would have been my choice if he could win the nomination. I like his ideas, I think it's bullshit what he said there but the policy ideas as a whole are more important.
>>
>>66501593
there are more poor whites in the US than poor blacks
>>
>>66501692
There are also at least 4 times as many white people.
>>
>>66501137
That's a retard quote from a retard man that only says retard emotion things.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 251x251
>>66501137

Isn't it a great thing that sanders wants to increase mental health care in this country
>>
File: FBCUWtV.jpg (29 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
FBCUWtV.jpg
29 KB, 455x650
>>66501593
Hey you don't need to damage control me, damage control all the pissed off blacks on twitter that are mad Hernie thinks all non-whites live in ghettos.
>>
>>66501137
The way they will do damage control is by saying that being poor is a "mindset that seeps into your entire being" and white people can't possibly understand that. I had to take a social justice class. It was awful.
>>
>>66501558

This changes nothing.

Now it means that only works in FICTION.
>>
>>66501137
The damage is done. It was a stupid thing to say. He choked on trying to please black people. He should have just said that white people don't know what it's like to be black and harassed for the color of their skin and if he had stuck to that he would have been fine(which is obviously what he meant)
>>
>>66501994
Sanders isn't proposing anything new or radical to the western world. Educate yourself and get a sense of perspective.
>>
I live and ks proud of my state
>>
>"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."
-Ronald Reagan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.