[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say the GOP elections go to shit and people riot and revolt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: revolution.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
revolution.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
If the GOP elections go to shit and people riot and revolt, would it be possible for the American population to actually go full blown revolution? Or is everyone too brainwashed to go and fight back? Would the military turn on the government?

Would the american population win through guerilla warfare?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>66494729
I doubt anything will happen if the GOP cheat trump out of the nomination. People are just that spineless.
>>
>>66495828
Why's that?
>>
>>66494729
Jack shit will happen. However, if full scale revolution did somehow occur, the USA would stop existing.
>>
>>66494729
I wish we could have a revolution.
>>
>>66495999
Trips demands it.

I think control would breakdown into warring states to be honest.
>>
>>66495971
muh iphone, muh facebook, muh air conditioning, muh gibs. Basically unless the aforementioned are taken away, there will be no revolt. Life is just too damn good for most people.
>>
>>66496299
this. this country has fallen far, far further than you know OP. our comfort was our undoing.
>>
>>66496188
>Warring states
I guess I win. Montana would probably completely destroy any faggotry coming from the west coast. A coalition of the Dakotas, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming would be a pretty powerful nation.
>>
>>66496676
Add West Virginia to that. Those mountain people are prepared for anything. If anything, they'd be well prepared for a guerilla war.
>>
Wishful thinking by a comfy netizen
>>
File: 1454829903579.jpg (657 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454829903579.jpg
657 KB, 1200x1200
Honestly, we're too brainwashed.

If we go into full revolt and a small section of the country tries to split off (maybe the State of Washington or something) that might be possible. But full revolt across the entire country?

Nope. If they could pull off 9/11 without the populace revolting they can do basically anything they want to us.
>>
>2017
>after Trump's failed campaign supporters of his pledged to follow him no matter what.
>Manages to conquer most of New England, walks into DC and personally fires Obama, and deports him back to Kenya.
>Leaderless, a coalition of republican and democratic candidates decides to stop Trump before he takes the whole country.
>Taking advantage of this, Rand Paul establishes the independent nation of Cascadia and allies itself with Canada.

What happens next /pol/?
>>
>>66496814
Maoist People's Republic of WV when?
>>
>>66496676
Not being smart enough to take Colorado with you. The Colorado river provides drinking water for like 7 states and watching California die of thirst would be amazing
>>
>>66497503
Honestly alot of the areas in the boonies hate the feds. My old neighbor was a gun auctioneer, and he had a fucking stockpile of weapons at his house. He had a fucking MG42 in his shed.
>>
>>66494729
>Revolution
Only liberals use that word. Fuck you.
>>
>>66497368
I live in KY and don't wanna become Canada's lil bitch because I like shitposting about a fucking leaf too much
>>
>>66498631
kek
>>
File: 1454592176446.jpg (321 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454592176446.jpg
321 KB, 1280x1024
>>66494729

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.
I RECOGNIZE THAT SCARF,HAIRCUT,COAT AND POSE.

SOMEONE POST IT.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.