[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The day I became a racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1292949517323.jpg (57 KB, 600x552) Image search: [Google]
1292949517323.jpg
57 KB, 600x552
Canadian Ex-pat living in NYC for a 3 year work assignment.

Coming back from my daughter's figureskating competition on the subway.

Black man shoves his way on to a full train, bodychecking my wife several times violently before threatening to 'kill her white bitch ass because he's a wanted man'.

Unprovoked.

Now I know bagging groceries for the man on a Sunday can be tough, but just in case this crazy racist basketball american is serious - I shepherded my family away from this orangutan to safety, but America, you have a serious nigger problem.

I am now officially a racist.

(Sorry Canada)
>>
>>66494114
And what if it were a white male who did that? Would you stereotype all white males for being asshole criminals?
>>
>>66494304

>Things that only happen in your imagination

White men never do that in NYC
>>
>>66494304
You're right, that's the ONLY TIME any black acted like that, there aren't multiple youtube channels full of similar videos.
>>
Leaf, you sound definitely racist. I'll be obtaining your IP and sending your name and info to the Human Relations Council so le weed man can educate you on tolerance for the colored brother.
>>
The deputized negroes from the Council-- under direction of Mr. Tepper-- will be bringing your wife and daughter in for "questioning" this week.
>>
>>66494649
white men are never poor so they never do it.
>>
>>66494304
>European behavior is identical to West African ex-slave behavior
>>
>>66494114
>Canadian Ex-pat living in NYC for a 3 year work assignment.
I'm so sorry
>>
>>66494114

It gets worse the more you have to deal with those uncivilized pieces of shit.

They're fucking awful, and they ruin every statistic in this country.
>>
>>66494904

>Being poor justifies death threats against random people on the subway.

Try again Jaykwon Delano Washington
>>
File: liberia-na.webm (541 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
liberia-na.webm
541 KB, 640x360
>>66494114
They're a different subspecies of the human species and should be isolated in Africa.
>>
>>66494304
Oh look, a fact denier.
>>
>>66494114

This probably didn't happen, but thank you for not greentexting your story like an illiterate faggot.
>>
>>66494904

poverty isn't the sole cause of crime. although poor anyone are more likely to commit crimes, poor african americans are still more likely to commit crime than poor european americans.

t. government statistics
>>
>>66494904
>white men are never poor
HAAAAA
>>
>>66494114

honestly i hope they arrest you for politically incorrect thinking when you get back to canada
>>
>>66495091
>>
>>66494114
>Black man shoves his way on to a full train, bodychecking my wife several times violently before threatening to 'kill her white bitch ass because he's a wanted man'.

And you did nothing, making you a hardcore cuck by proxy.
>>
>>66495050
DIG A HOLE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS
>>
>>66495113

This absolutely happened 3 hours ago exactly as described.

Ask me anything.
>>
File: retard.png (339 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
339 KB, 400x400
>>66494114
They litterally arent fucking people

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-4
>>
>>66495253
Ex-pat leaf or not, he's still a leaf
>>
>>66494904
>>66495043
>>66495139
>>66495202

Guys this is a joke because Sanders at the debate said whites will never experience being poor.
>>
>>66495050
What? They don't even dig a hole before pinching one off? Like, I've shit in the woods before, but I buried it. If I was say, living in the woods, I'd prolly have a poo pit somewhere a little ways away from camp.

How can people just lay one out on open ground?
>>
>>66495050
Africa is an amazing continent, too good for that trash. They should just be exterminated.
>>
Sorry, can't conceal carry in NYC, get the hell out of there
>>
File: 1455139593310.jpg (163 KB, 835x979) Image search: [Google]
1455139593310.jpg
163 KB, 835x979
>>66494304
>>
>>66495253

Valid point - I contemplated action.

I came to the conclusion that evading would be the safest course of action for my family.

I didn't know if he was armed (I'm not because I follow the law) and the downside of engaging physically was greater than that of evasion.

It didn't feel good - I'd liked to have gutted him like a fish, but I'm a 1st world man with a European heritage - I don't fall prey to poor impulse control like Africans apparently do.
>>
>>66495449
h..h..he did?
>>
>>66496164
Yeh, the question was something dumb like "when have you had racial blinds here?", his first answer was blacks not getting cabs (which they probably rob a lot of) and the second was a story about a BLM teenager telling Bernie that whites will never know what its like to be poor. Apparently that was a real eye opener for Bernie.
>>
>>66495449
He manages to spew every stupid shit possible.
>>
>>66494114
that picture looks like something from trailer park boys

guess it is like that up there
>>
>>66494904
it's always more profitable to do a heist, less likely to be indentified by witnesses too.

This is the difference between a nigger and some who is poor and need money I guess. As in anything you just need to apply your self.
>>
>>66495351
You really can't fucking win. Got into a fight with a crazy nog on a nyc subway a while ago, same sort of thing. only I beat him bloody, 12 days on Rikers, legal costs, a fucking record now.
So you either ignore it and are a cuck or you yourself end up completely ruining your life. I should have done it differently but can"t change who I am. Fuck it.
>>
>>66495992
you need to learn to hold your own. Police will never help you. What you need to do is group up with friends and go get that nigger. Teach him that this isn't right. They always lurk around in the same area. Shitty criminals like that do. You need to find him and set him right.
>>
>>66497493

This

There is no winning by getting dragged into a physical confrontation.

The police will always charge the 'privileged' white man.
>>
>>66497493
>nyc
hmmm... yes.. that's a bit different than here and what I'm used to.. this complicates thing.. with that many people and shit.. not easy to get away unseen if you go in there for revenge lol
>>
>>66495050
within seconds of seeing just the beginning and the holes in the ground, I figured out a solution to cleanly poo outside of loo.

>dig large pit
>make holes to be filled in a grid pattern from left to right so maximum poo is allowed with minimum space and every hole is filled
>once all holes are filled, put a foot of dirt over it and start again

You could probably eventually redig the same spot again after filling up another massive poo hole.

Fucking niggers, get it together. basic logic
>>
>>66497758

I'm a department head in a large corporation.

Why the fuck would I go around with a vigilante posse?

Where would I even find such people among the SJW omega males of NYC?

Here's what I'll do -

Not hire them.

Ever.

Game, Set, Match.
>>
>>66494904
Hi Bernie :^)
>>
>>66498161
You still lose bc on some primitative level, your wife now sees you as a cuck and her cunt won't get as wet no matter what you think.
On the other hand, you get in legal trouble and lose job and your wife leaves anyway. The deck is stacked against White guys. Make what you can to provide for your daughter and then buy a few acres in the middle of nowhere and live out your life watching it burn.
The jews have done us in.
>>
>>66494304
This
>>
>>66494904
>Appalachia
> full of poor whites
>crime rate similar to rest of country
Try again Trayvon
>>
>>66498625

My wife (and women in general) do not subscribe to teenage male problem solving techniques, so after 15 years of marriage, I'm pretty sure we're on the same page.

I'm not counting the Saxon out just yet M80

I'll leave you with a poem:

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
>>66499022

But poor blacks are per capita less IQ than poor whites so obviously they're going to get caught more because they're more stupid, never forget the NAACP made them change the clinical diagnosis criteria for mental retardation because 50% of blacks in the USA had IQs under 85
>>
>>66498816
Yes, but having spent my life in nyc, the thing is that it's literally NEVER a White guy pulling this shit in the subway, at penn station, whatever.
Always a nigger or spic. Except for the very rare completely unhinged "conductor we have a problem," and even then they never hurt anyone just act like loons. It's always a spic or nigger.
It's so rare that you'll have an HBO documentary about it whenever a White guy does fuck up badly and degenerately.
>>
File: Ted Cruz smug.jpg (208 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz smug.jpg
208 KB, 750x500
>>66494114
Are you now officially a RaceMissile?
>>
>>66494114
It's to late. For some reason faggots like you wouldn't take us at our word and now Canada and the US will be a majority non white.
>>
>>66494904
t.Bernie Sanders
>>
>>66499790

It's true.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt for too long, because Canadian blacks are from the Caribbean and Africa, don't have a chip on their shoulder, and don't pull shit like this.

I get it now.

Besides - You're not seriously suggesting that Canada has ever had an influence on US culture are you?
>>
>>66495450
>niggers
>thinking logically

Are you a new user?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.