[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going To Trump Rally Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 48178274.cached.jpg (46 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48178274.cached.jpg
46 KB, 800x500
Be Me, Going to Trump Rally Tomorrow...

What do /pol?
>>
>>66492752
Kill yourelf

This is not a personal blog
>>
Start a "Can't stump the Trump" chant
>>
Start a fight with protesters if there are any. Like seriously. Make a full fledged fight break out.
>>
File: wxsseax.png (417 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wxsseax.png
417 KB, 900x900
>>66492752
Shoot that nigger
>>
>>66492752
I don’t understand! I don’t understand a single word you say! I don’t understand what’s good about the things you call good! I don’t understand! I can’t understand.
What’s so cool about “Trump”? I don’t like Trump. Trump a racist!
What do you mean by “Dindu Nuffins”? What’s so good about having racism? Is it cool being a racist?
And what’s with “nationalism”, anyway? What about it? What about “nationalism”? You want it to be like 1984?
Between friendship and trolling, why is trolling better? Why do you prefer trolling? Isn’t trolling the reason why you’re alone?
“I love the feeling of being able to hide my power levels”? What’s that? That just makes you a fool!
It’s much cooler when you have control! That’s worthy of respect! What’s so awesome about hiding your power level all the time?
That’s just slacking off! It’s much cooler to face things head-on at full strength without hiding anything!
Don’t use memes for everything!
I can’t remember those!
Don’t write “inevitably” and read it “Deus Vult”!
Don’t write “bullying” and read it “banter”!
If you don’t properly explain it, I can’t understand what you mean! If you’re going to teach me, teach me right! Listening to you about the Jews is not fun!
9/11, Desert Storm, Auschwitz, all mean nothing to me! I don’t understand what’s suspicious about them.
Econometrics, Micro theory, Macro Theory don’t act like you understand them because you read a little on the net! I can’t understand them at all if you give half-baked explanations!
When you start quoting people I don’t know, I can’t understand what you’re trying to say at all!
I’m begging you; speak so I can understand you!
What is “Aryan”? What does “Aryan” mean?
I don’t understand, I don’t understand, I don’t understand, I don’t understand!
I don’t understand a single word you’ve ever said at all!
>>
>>66492752
MAGA
>>
File: 5VGX9UT.png (264 KB, 1330x1033) Image search: [Google]
5VGX9UT.png
264 KB, 1330x1033
trumpsarmy
>>
Dress nicely, not like a burger. Mlady.
>>
>>66493303
The WebM was better.
>>
>>66493126
Sounds like someone doesn't want to make america great again.
>>
Me too, OP. Tomorrow night.
>>
>>66492752
Bring airhorn, let 'er rip if Trump delivers a good stumping
>>
>>66493956
What time are you gonna try to be there? I'm shooting for 6 or earlier, I got the tickets from the website but I'm not sure if that guarantees I'll get in.
>>
>>66494389
Around 6ish. I don't get off work till 5.
>>
File: 1456793924283.png (413 KB, 680x509) Image search: [Google]
1456793924283.png
413 KB, 680x509
>>66493126
Soon
>>
>>66492752
Get there really, really, really fucking early. Like, REALLY early unless you want a shitty spot/not even get in.

I showed up three hours early and there was already probably a thousand people there
>>
>going to the Chicago rally
>probably gonna get stabbed/shot

I do it for Trump.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.