[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he still have a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: john_kasich.jpg (267 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
john_kasich.jpg
267 KB, 620x412
Does he still have a chance?
>>
File: 1452165406437.jpg (310 KB, 1164x879) Image search: [Google]
1452165406437.jpg
310 KB, 1164x879
>>66490792
>>
>>66490792
literally who? I haven't been paying any attention to him at all.
>>
>>66490792
I don't recognize the man in pic related.
>>
>>66490792
He's literally only there to cost Trump Ohio because it's what Shit Romney wants.

He'll never win a majority of delegates, and even in some alternate universe where there actually is a brokered convention, they'll choose Mitt or Rubio.
>>
post a pic at least, who the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>66490792
He should drop out like Carson did, he's only wasting time
>>
>>66493727

>Mitt or Rubio

ASSASSINATION WHEN??????
>>
He has passed Trump in Michigan.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/05/poll-kasich-passes-trump-ahead-of-michigan-primary/
>>
He's playing a good late game. If he wins Ohio which he probably will and Mitt Romney's plan goes through he could pull a surprise win.
>>
>>66490792
If the Republican party ignores Democracy and decides to hold a brokered convention, Kasich is likely to win the primary. Unfortunately, it's impossible to win the election with a candidate chosen via brokered convention.
>>
File: True Blue Dem.jpg (6 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
True Blue Dem.jpg
6 KB, 274x184
>Funded by GEORGE FUCKING SOROS
>pro Obamacare
>pro TPP
>pro common core
>pro amnesty
>loves open borders
>wants boots on the ground in Syria
>willing to engage in open war with Russia
>worked for FUCKING LEHMAN BROTHERS

I hope to fucking hell he doesnt have a chance, worst possible candidate
>>
That slimey fuck is battening down the hatches and just staying in until the convention to try to weasel out the nomination if it's contested.

Fuck him.
>>
He has no chance but the GOP is probably paying (or convincing them some other way) all of the candidates to stay in the GOP race to reduce trumps vote in the hope trump can't get a enough delegates and it will go to the convention and they can steal it from trump.
>>
>>66490792
No, but he's mostly fucking over Rubio so I don't mind him hanging around.
>>
File: Kasich-NRD-600.jpg (223 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
Kasich-NRD-600.jpg
223 KB, 600x465
>>66490792
This rhino never had a chance. His blatant Joel olsteen compassion pandering is painfully obvious.
>>
If he and Rubio pick up pace, with Kasich getting ahead of Rubio, he COULD get the nomination with Rubio as VP. But it seems unlikely. The delegate number would have to look something like this:
Trump: 35%
Cruz: 29%
Kasich: 20%
Rubio: 16%

The GOP would say that Kasich and Rubio delegates quickly agree on their combined nomination and beat the Trump and Cruz delegates. However the more likely scenario is looking like:
Trump: 45%
Cruz: 35%
Rubio: 10%
Kasich: 10%

At which point the GOP would have to settle for Cruz.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 750x1334
>>66494692
One of these things is not like the others..
>>
no his purpose is to drain points from Trump
>>
He is a low energy guy. This country needs high energy guys
>>
>>66490792
KASICH IS A FRAUD
https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?id=N00009778&cycle=2016&type=f&src=b
http://www.politico.com/story/2010/04/kasich-discloses-lehman-pay-035382
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/11/charles-hurt-jeb-bush-john-kasich-pandering-illega/
>>
>>66493373
John Kasich. No one has paid attention to him because he doesn't argue at the debates like the children trump, cruz, and rubio. He's probably the most qualified and he has made some really good fucking points.
>>
>>66490792
He's a reasonable Republican, he never had a chance in the first place.
>>
>>66499935
>>66500081
LEHMAN KASICH KEKS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/02/10/the-education-mess-in-ohio-under-gov-john-kasich/
>>
Kasich plays it safe with his calm demeanor and lack of fighting spirit during the debates but don't let that fool you, the man is a very VERY scary war hawk who would get America in BIG trouble.

Kasich supports escalation in Afghanistan, a redeployment of troops to Iraq (Bush-era levels), deployment of troops to Syria to fight both Assad and ISIL, as well as sending troops to the Ukraine to "advise and train the Ukrainians" AKA kill Russians and Crimean separatists and start WWIII.
>>
>>66500445
Well fuck. Looks like I was wrong. I didn't even need to finish reading the article.
>>
File: ww3 kasich2.jpg (385 KB, 1488x1488) Image search: [Google]
ww3 kasich2.jpg
385 KB, 1488x1488
>>66490792
No.
>>
More than Cruz. That means he's the #2 most likely to win.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.