[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*slurp* wagecuck tears are delectable! https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1447108006931.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447108006931.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>*slurp* wagecuck tears are delectable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Q2nIi1jEc

Ah, yes another day of NEET life. I thank the wageslaves for all their work funding my lavish lifestyle.

I wouldn't enjoy life this much without their help, at this moment I'm finishing up my latest sculpture, while listening to classical music (Something the wagie can't enjoy because he lacks both the intelligence and passion to enjoy such fine music). After this i'll jump on my yacht and invite the wagie's GF to satisfy her needs...

After doing so, i'm thinking of improving my knowledge of the Van der Waerden's theorem, after all with all this free time i feel it is my duty to put my superior intellect to use.

Well, don't be mad, my little wagiepoo. Look at it this way: don't think of it as you cucking it hard for shekelstein, only to end up handig over your comparatively meager earnings to fund my lavish lifestyle. Instead, think of it as you giving me money to be a patron of the arts and science.

Because that's what I am. You give me money from your job doing... whatever it is you do that you think it is so important, so I can produce works of art, valuable contributions to literature, and pen new symphonies; all to the benefit of the human race at large.

How can wagies even compete?
>>
Luckily enough, I work as a lecturer, so I work 16 hours a week, giving me time enough to enjoy this kind of thing AND work.

Plus, the drive to be up and about gives my leisure time far more value, while still being plentiful. Best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1457310462397.png (395 KB, 829x817) Image search: [Google]
1457310462397.png
395 KB, 829x817
>>66489761
Jokes on you faggit
>>
>>66489761
gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8.
>>
>>66490228

To that end, I might sit in a coffee shop during my long lunch hours, perhaps finish Newton's Principia, and after an hour's class, I will perhaps take a bike ride to the nearby art gallery and chat with some of the local artists. I find their insight into renaissance literature quite singular.
>>
>>66489761
> I can produce works of art, valuable contributions to literature, and pen new symphonies; all to the benefit of the human race at large.
Some examples or are you just going to waste your life like the rest of us?
>>
This again? Sage goes on all fields.
>>
>>66489761

Well, I won't be NEET for much longer since I'm going to work at my friend's landscaping company in the spring/summer. Not a Mexican either, but it'll be around people I know and like and will definitely have instead of just applying, getting an interview or just nowhere, and then getting nothing.

Leaves me a lot of time to read in the truck and just to think.
>>
File: Tizian_041.jpg (1 MB, 1050x1932) Image search: [Google]
Tizian_041.jpg
1 MB, 1050x1932
>>66490589
Is there really any such thing as a GOOD modern artist? They only seem to exist for the purpose of throwing random strokes on a canvas (or just drawing a penis) and claiming it's "deconstructing" something. They seem to only have a disdain for the classical and the beautiful.
>>
This is my favorite meme

Keep it up MexiNEET
>>
>>66491154

I find most modern art useful only as a a "wingman" to Victorian pastoral art. It looks horrible, but when you put it next to a masterpiece from Constable or Turner, the greatness shines just a little bit brighter.

Art today is worthless, for the most part. A way to distance 'art production' from art history, and without good context, or any objective way to interpret that context, art is so much less than it could be.
>>
>>66489761

Let's keep the music going, shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETXPKHPPov8
>>
File: nl2 win streak.png (44 KB, 967x472) Image search: [Google]
nl2 win streak.png
44 KB, 967x472
>mon visage when nl2 regular makes more money than average russian now.
Thinking about abandonong my career, moving to my house in the middle of nowhere and playing poker all day long.
>>
File: il_570xN.332381556.jpg (85 KB, 570x366) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.332381556.jpg
85 KB, 570x366
>>66491590
While that's true, don't you think that's depressing?
Will we never create great works of art again? Are we doomed to go further and further up our own assholes as what is now deemed modern slowly becomes classical?
Do you think there may some day be an art "revolution" (or maybe it would be closer to call it "reaction") where artists return to a veneration of the beautiful instead of some intellectual exercise of tearing down some perceived cultural institution?
>>
>>66489761

LE EPIC FUCKING 'NEETS VS WAGEKEKS' CIVIL WAR CONTINUES :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LE FUCKING EBIN MAYMAYS OF LE NEETS AND LE WAGEKEKS!!!! :)))))))))))))
>>
>>66492172
Get to sleep wagie, there's work tomorrow.
>>
>>66492132

I think it's depressing now, having to stand as tall as possible in the eye of the storm, while this trash whirls around us, but it won't last forever. Perhaps there IS some beauty to a few of these pieces that future people will discuss, but some will just be seen as a mistake, I think.

I believe that art is an indicator of the way cultures shift, and ours is in intellectual decline. When people get tired of this, we will see a surge in popularity among those yearning for greater meaning, and we might (if we are lucky in our lifetime, even) see a new renaissance.

Hold fast through the storm, and venerate the classics. If you can, seek to emulate them.
>>
>>66492172

The longest and most profound thing you could sneak out at your desk before your boss catches you. I understand.
>>
>>66492172
Shhh. Sleep now. Work in the morning.
>>
>>66489761
Enjoy being killed by El Chapo burrito-nigger
>>
File: krs.jpg (75 KB, 504x340) Image search: [Google]
krs.jpg
75 KB, 504x340
>tfw watching wage cucks and neet losers tear at each others throats
>tfw glorious inheritance fag master race

Best part of it is the fact that no one in North America is getting ANY of my money, considering all of it is back home in Finland

>mfw slaves and parasites arguing over who is less pathetic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.