[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with being a cuckold, exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
What's wrong with being a cuckold, exactly?
>>
File: gELUnv3P.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
gELUnv3P.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>>66489739
Nothing anon. You can be whatever you like.
>>
>>66489739
If I wanted to throw money at a whore who doesn't care about me, I'd go to a strip club.
>>
>>66489739
Does this guy seem happy to you?
>>
The power dynamics of gender means that any willful exchange of power however trivial towards either gender will be exploited by the new dominant group.

You can be a cuck but an excessive amount of males being cucks means women have the balance of power now.

You shouldn't want other people to have power over you. Just look at what we did to women when we had power over them.
>>
>>66490987
>Just look at what we did to women when we had power over them.

What "we" did ?
>>
>>66491400
*What men did to women when we had power over them.*

Happy, nigger?
>>
>>66489739
Nothing, mind if I drive your car around and use half the fuel before you use it. Oh and I see you're getting a steak dinner, mind if I eat the good parts before you do?
>>
>>66491613
>>66490987
you mean create civilization?
>>
Facing their fears, I suppose.

Maybe they feel, as beta liberal men, that their women cheating is an inevitability. They've had girlfriends cheat on them their entire lives, and instead of dumping them they just embrace this reality.

In embracing this, they still keep their girlfriends, they still have a mate to have sexual intercourse with, and in return, the female gets to explore her unfulfilled sexual desires and fulfill her "needs" to sleep with strange men, while still maintaining the comfort of having a loving, stable "boyfriend" who supports her either emotional/financially.

She has a boyfriend (which is a big deal to some women), while still being able to sleep with whoever she wants.
He has a girlfriend (who he can rely on for stable, repeated sexual encounters), while not hogging her to himself greedily.

It's a 21st century arrangement. Women do the same for super alpha men, they'd rather have the men in their life and allow him freedom sexually, so he stays with them, without getting bored. It's a security measure, like a sacrifice for the greater good.

The "cucking fetish" is what results from this beta behavior. The boyfriend being repeatedly cheated, in an effort to avoid the shame and humiliation he feels deep down, fully embraces it, flips it, and turns it into a fetish he can draw sexual energy from.

I feel it's the same thing that sissies/trannies do when pretending to be "girls" and being fucked in the ass by men. What would typically be an abominable and humiliating sexual situation (being fucked in the ass by a guy), has been flipped, and they feast off the perverse sexual fetish that they have created.

tl;dr I think it's a coping mechanism.

Once you cross the cuck/sissy threshold though, once you do that, it changes you forever.

You are no longer a regular male at this point, you are a habitual sissy/cuckold for life, until eventually, all those years of bottled up humiliation hit you at once, and you kill yourself. And you will.
>>
>>66491613
No, i'm serious dude. Please tell

>What men did to women when we had power over them.

i wasn't trying to correct you sir i was asking a legit question.
>>
>>66489739

There is actually LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a cuckold. Seriously. I let my girlfriend go out and fuck whoever she wants, and I often watch. I cook dinner for them and we do other things like play video games, go to movies, whatever we want to do at the time. I'm glad I can make my girlfriend so happy, and those guys happy too.
>>
>>66492706
Ohhhhhh Caaanaaadaaaaa...
>>
>>66492706
She found a moron (you) to take care of her. She probably has no respect your you.
>>
>>66492706
>>
>>66491960
I enjoyed reading that, anon. I think your statements and ideas are well thought out, I especially liked that last bit
>>
>>66492706
you leafs are really giving the aussies a run for their money
>>
They see black men as a brutish, uncivilized "dirty" figure who "defiles" "their" women, who they view as "innocent" or "pure". So essentially the whole fetish stems from their self-hatred and racism. They also tend to try and emasculate other white men as being unable to satisfy white women, obviously also showing they're projecting their insecurities onto others.
>>
>>66489739

It's very simple.

A guy wins by impregnating 100 different women. A woman wins by getting impregnated by 1 alpha, but the alpha won't stick around, so she needs betas to pay for it.

Marriage is a nice compromise for most people, but in the cuck's scenario, the woman wins at the expense of the man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.