[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germanbros, when are you going to hang her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457313852970.jpg (41 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1457313852970.jpg
41 KB, 500x413
Germanbros, when are you going to hang her?
>>
>>66488879
lurking for interest
>>
>>66488879

Thought you said bang when I first read that desu
>>
>>66488879
Jesus this liberal whore loves to eat sausages.
>>
>>66488975
They should just drop her off late at night at some refugee camp, so she can get her desert fever out of her system.
>>
>>66488992

It's a Germany thing.

>>66488879

Would be funnier to throw her to the pig fuckers

In fact we should just keep a bunch of them in a pit and feed them r-selected liberals
>>
>>66488879
So loses ground on a steady base. She still got the historically biggest parliament in the history of Germany and the media who still sticks mostly up her ass.

If she retreats it'll be probably within the next 2 months. Otherwise she will - once again - just sit this mess out. However both reigning parties have are down in polls and out of the sudden we a real right wing party around 10-15% for the first time in the history of the republic.
>>
>>66489698
Oh srry for no re-reading. It's late here.
>>
Obama, Merkel, Trudeau are puppets. Get rid of them, there will be plenty the Jew elders can choose from that are ready to be thier puppet.
>>
>>66488975
Yeah bang her. With a gun.
>>
>>66488975
Get your head out of the gutter.
>>
File: angela-merkel-is-also-a-kike.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1066) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-is-also-a-kike.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1066
>>66488879
>>
>>66488879
How though? She has guards!
>>
>>66491299
G.GET..O..OUT!

>pure coincidence
>>
File: 1456904008418.jpg (143 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
1456904008418.jpg
143 KB, 600x705
>>66488879
Next year, when there are new elections.

We have federal state elections next week in 3 states where we have to trigger the media and establishmant parties and maybe those old fucks will realize that you cannot define away "extreme" positions but you have to come up to them and take in some of them.

That literally worked 5 years ago for our Pirate Party with their "freedom for the internets!!!11eleven" agenda.

I really don't know why they just take up a few of those anti-immigration stances or some remaking of the whole Schengen deal to counter "extremist" parties. That's how you bargain, is it not?

Those stupid politicians think they don't have to actively fight for the position they are in but have some God given and irrefutable right to it or something. Simply Disgusting.

They better start to wörk for it.
>>
Germany is pretty much done. The rest of Europe needs to start severing all economic ties with Germany. Literally burning German cars in the street, firebombing German-origin trucks on the road. At the very least a general boycott wherever possible.

I think a general boycott is achievable in most countries that aren't France, which is going to need a bloody and violent coup to dislodge the globalists tied at the hip to Germany and their Muslim street muscle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.