[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one here that supports the death penalty for pedophiles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1418808474972.jpg (4 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1418808474972.jpg
4 KB, 212x218
Am I the only one here that supports the death penalty for pedophiles?

I am surprised that this is a controversial topic on /pol/ with so many pedophiles on this board, I don't personally hate you but I hate what you are.

Pedophiles are worse than niggers, jews, Australian aboriginals and muslims combined.
>>
>>66487822
>Pedophiles are worse than Australians

Stopped reading there. Fuck off.
>>
>>66487950
Found the pedo.
>>
>>66488148
They really are not tbqh
>>
>>66487822
>Australia shitposting
Wow, this is so unexpected.
Little girls are hot, everybody knows it. Adult/child sex is fine if it's within marriage or in the family.
>>
>>66489018
>Adult/child sex is fine if it's within marriage or in the family.

Pro incest pedophile confirmed
>>
My honest take is that a person should not be jailed or otherwise bullied for simply having the sexual attraction toward the underaged. However, acting upon those attractions through molestation, abuse, rape, etc. should remain illegal and punished as it is now.
>>
>>66487822
Since Pedophiles aren't born that way, supporting the death penalty for them would basically mean there is no difference between your moral standing and that of the Islamic State.

I support Forced Sterilization though since I'm not going to pretend that the problem doesn't exist
>>
>>66489641
Not anything bad about it tbqh. If he acts on it then yea, he should be punished by laws of rape molestation and etc. Otherwise i dont see why must it be illegal in itself.
>>
>>66489801
Pedophiles should take mandatory psychometric tests.

If they are found to have good restraint and impulse control, then great, otherwise, forced sterilization.

I think this is a good middle-term
>>
>>66487822
Is having sex with a willing 13 year old girl with boobs and pubic hair and a sex drive deserving of death?

You know most of your female ancestors going back over the last 10,000 years were younger than 15 when they conceived their first child. There have been no significant biological changes in the human race during that time period.
>>
I have a hard time hating pedophiles because in reality, you can't help who you are attracted to

That being said, if you even remotely act on it, you deserve to be beaten to death
>>
>>66489433
Yeah, that's kind of exactly what I said. Good job being literate, I guess. It's good for girl to be married young. And her daddy made her so it's fine for him to mess around with her.
>>
>>66490236
>You know most of your female ancestors going back over the last 10,000 years were younger than 15 when they conceived their first child.

People also didn't live past 40 very often, so you had to breed early to get the most possible off spring

>UK
>Pedo enabler

Ahmed confirmed
>>
>>66490344
Lol, I'm actually reporting this pedo fuck to the FBI right now
>>
>>66490157
It must be the same thing as any fetish m8.

I just dont think pedophilia should be illegal on itself. You should only punish them on rape and molestation and others such as that in my view.

If the girl or boy is above the age of consent(13 for brazil, also low for other countries) and they do consent, then it should not be punishable by law.
>>
>>66490443
This, average life span for most people back then was 30, because children died all the time. People started having families young because most of their children would die before the age of 15 from illnesses.
>>
>>66490443
>People also didn't live past 40 very often
That bullshit statistic is inaccurate because it factors in high infant mortality rate. If you remove deaths of infants, the average life expectancy isn't too far below that of today's.
>>
>>66490578
>implying pedophilia is a fetish

Its a mental illness
>>
>>66490236
>having sex with a willing 13 year old girl with boobs and pubic hair and a sex drive
Unless you married her first it's rape and deserving of the penalties appropriate for that crime.
>>66490443
>not understanding how life expectancies work
Fuck off.
>>
>>66490643
high infant mortality rate takes the stat down.

Nobody died of old age at 30 m8. It is just acounting for the childrem that die.
>>
>>66490688
>he really is trying to justify himself

No, it isn't bullshit. Its well known that the average life expecting was significantly lower than it is today.

Keep trying to justify your child bride, Ahmed. You are a fucking sick person
>>
>>66490643
see >>66490688

People that made it to adulthood had a life expectancy comparable to the average life expectancy today.
>>
>>66490702
Why?

Just as any fetish, its a sexual attraction that you cannot really control.
>>
>>66490236
My great grandmother was 12 when she got married to a 23 year old man. Had her first kid at 13. I think it's funny how we change as a country.
>>
>>66487822
try making this thread on maasterchan
>>
>>66487822
yes, the only reasonable event where you sentence to death to someone must be if they took an innocent life. Pedophiles must be tortured
>>
>>66490578
Pedophilia is a mental illness, I mean if one admits the concept of mental illnesses then pedophilia must be included in that group.

We don't murder the mentally ill but we don't let them run around unchecked either.
>>
>>66490832
>You are a fucking sick person
Where did you get that from? I never said men should be allowed to fuck 13 year olds. I merely asked if that was deserving of death.

Why is Canada the new Australia these days?

I'm anglo btw.
>>
>>66490907

Keep trying to justify your sick ways by calling it a "fetish"
>>
>>66487822
I used to think it was no big deal, but then I grew up and started working for a living, paying bills and so forth.
Holy shit, when you're a kid, its the only time in life you will have any joy at all.
Anyone who hurts children is a fucking monster. That's all that person will have in their life, the only joy, what kind of asshole shits on it?

>>66490236
Age of consent should stay at 18.
Prosecution should be on a case by case basis. If the 15 or 14 year old girl in question has wide hips, is tall and has a set of knockers on her, then its not pedo.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 611x404
>>66490702
No, it's not an illness to have good taste.
>>66490832
Yes, AVERAGE because massive infant mortality drags the average down. If a woman has ten children and 7 die before they're a year old that fucks up all the averages.
>>
>>66491171
>>66491235

Why is it even a mental illness? Why is it different from homosexuality or someone who loves feet?

They feel attracted to it, and it doesnt inherently bring anything bad.
There really is not anything bad in wanting to fuck shit.

What is bad is the rape and molestation.
>>
>>66491439
>>66491439
>>66491439

OP would have been saying the same thing about gays 50 years ago
>>
I don't know why the aren't just chemically castrated.

If you had a pervy orientation like that, that was bound to get you in all sorts of trouble, I'd think you'd WANT to be castrated.
>>
>>66491439
Homosexuality, a trait with negative genetic fitness and an apparent genetic reaction (homophobia seems to be genetically hardwired into people) is clearly a mental illness too, although still poorly understood.

>What is bad is the rape and molestation.
Precisely why sterilization of pedophiles with poor impulse control is the best out of a sticky situation,
>>
File: 60108189.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
60108189.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>66487822
Sure I'd like for paedos to be dead, but consider the following:

>Kid hates you
>Says you touched his peepee
>You get a lethal injection
>>
>>66492050
Pedophiles with poor impulse control are no different than any other human with poor impulse control and should abide by the same laws.
>>
>>66492254
They are different in the sense that they are also mentally ill.
>>
>>66492474
But it is not a mental illness to be attracted to something. It is simply a fetish.
Nobody has ever proved that homosexuality is a mental illness either, because it is also a fetish.

It is a simple preference that your body has, nothing more. They just have different needs and impulses.

You also probably have fetishes you cannot explain. Yet you do not treat it as a mental illness.
>>
File: 1437054576285.jpg (50 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1437054576285.jpg
50 KB, 469x463
>>66491439
What is bad is the rape and molestation.
>>
I always got the feeling that pedo-baiting threads like this are posted by some sort of alphabet agency to draw out creeps and catalog them.
>>
I think a great solution for pedophiles would be if we sent them all to Somalia to be slaves, get the somalian economy going again. Maybe it will fix up the country?
>>
Another great use for degenerate pedophiles would be if we harvested their organs and donated them to science and used their organs to help prolong the lives of non degenerates. Very humanitarian I think.
>>
File: jared-fogle-new-york-post.png (295 KB, 460x513) Image search: [Google]
jared-fogle-new-york-post.png
295 KB, 460x513
>>
>>66492912
"A mental disorder, also called a mental illness, psychological disorder or psychiatric disorder, is a mental or behavioral pattern that causes either suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life."

Pedophiles "experience a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger", which a priori means that they will never function properly in society.

We do not kill our mentally ill, but we do not let them roam around unchecked either.

It doesn't matter whether you believe that Pedophilia and Homossexuality are mental illnesses or not, what matters is that prior to the massive, vocal and aggressive LGBT lobby, the WHO classed both as mental illnesses.

Having exhausted all possible avenues of discussion, I think we're done here and any reply of yours can only be a matter of opinion, not fact, and while I appreciate the fact that you believe that Pedophilia isn't a mental illness, that doesn't make it true.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.