[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada Plans to Experiment with Giving People unconditional Free Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rtx1urve.jpg (510 KB, 3693x2770) Image search: [Google]
rtx1urve.jpg
510 KB, 3693x2770
RIP MY SIDES AND COUNTRY
http://www.techinsider.io/ontario-announces-basic-income-plan-2016-3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWwjtU9uTE
>>
>>66487254
Sick.

Sign me up for free money so I can watch the world burn.
>>
Hey

>A FUCKING LEAF

people, how do I sign up?

gief colonial doles
>>
File: 2015 trudea.jpg (74 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
2015 trudea.jpg
74 KB, 599x586
HAHA OH WOW

If you thought the canadian dollar wasn't worth jack shit before, just wait until after this
>>
The 'basic income' scam is the latest economic madness coming from the left.

It's being tested all over the west.
>>
File: halalasfuck.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
halalasfuck.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>66487254
Aww yeah free money coming my way.

>Ontario is ~$300 billion in debt

Time to give out free money I guess!
>>
>>66488673
I'm milking this cash cow until it implodes in on itself. It's not my fault our politicians are inept and corrupt.
>>
File: confusion.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
291 KB, 600x512
>>66489062
I'm liberal but god damn what the FUCK is Kathleen Wynne thinking.

>Selling Hydro One
PC's wanted to do this in the 90s and there was an all out revolt
>Putting booze in grocery stores
Again, something the PC's wanted to do
>Giving people free education, free money when you're $300 billion in the hole
???
>>
What the fuck happened to the liberal party the last few years? they've basically become a redundant clone of the NDP
>>
>>66489865
Everything is really strange lately.

In Alberta, they vote in the NDP, even though they are in fact more left than liberals in the province. The word "liberal" is toxic there though.

Now the federal NDP is more centrist while the Liberals are much further to the left.
>>
>>66489368
>Giving people free education, free money when you're $300 billion in the hole
To bribe voters in the next election and keep this corruption train going.
>>
>>66490224
Same reason why libcucks let in rapefugees. They want the immigrants to vote for them. Also:
"m-maybe if i'm nice they won't allahu akbar the cn tower..." - Justin Trudeau
>>
Shit i should get on a fucking plane by the end of the week.
>>
>>66490028
In Alberta the NDP took advantage of the right wing being split between the PCs and the Wildrose - basically the exact opposite of the Tories winning a decade worth of elections because of the NDP-Liberal split. The Alberta Liberals are still a proper centrist party unlike seemingly everywhere else, but they have little to no support.
>>
>>66490517
Bingo! It's all to secure new voters.

Don't be a fool, almost all new immigrants block vote for the liberals for whatever reason. It happened with the old Italian immigrants and it's happening right now...I guess they're just the immigrant party.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.