[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democrats making Trump's points? WHAT THE FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: trumpconfused.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
trumpconfused.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
Democrats making Trump's points?

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
It's because he's right
>>
What points are you referring to, Anon?
>>
>>66485892
Trump wants to penalize corporations that leave the US, they just talked about this in the CNN stream
>>
>>66486084
Was it Hillary or Bernie that had also adopted that policy?
>>
>>66486380
HIlldog and Berne
>>
>>66486380
Hillary just said so out loud; not paying attention but I'm guessing both.

THIS IS NOTHING NEW.

If the conservative says he will stop terrorism by dropping tsar bomba on Mecca, the liberal counters by saying he'll stop terrorism by giving dindus free houses. Same result, but with something-thefuck-else inserted as the method towards that result.

It's just spewing promises and inserting buzzwords in place of actual plans. And the Democrat voters will buy it, because liberals are expected to place infinite trust in their "leaders."
>>
>>66485716

Are you trying to say there's no difference between Trump and a Democrat?

If so, you might be the smartest person in Brazil.
>>
>>66486844
(Continuing)

If you've been paying attention to the Democrat debates at all, you've noticed they're not debating. They just echo each other back and forth while taking turns calling Donald Trump a racist because he doesn't want to give Turks one of our states as a free colony.

They get away with massive inconsistencies, because neither side is really watching the other. They're just preaching random soundbytes like Sarah Palin and praying Trump doesn't win the Republican nomination.

Democrat nominations have always been rigged, tell a friend.
>>
File: LE PLEBBIT STRIKES AGAIN.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
LE PLEBBIT STRIKES AGAIN.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>66487105
>>
>CHINA
>MEXICO

Is Sanders voting Trump?
>>
>>66487105
I can't say that, since Trump is volatile, BUT I can say that his protective view of the economy is quite lefty
>>
>>66487259
What's their IRC?
>>
>>66487494
True, both the American Left and American Right are anti-protectionist though, they've been robbing America for years.
>>
>>66487494
Trump advocates trashing agreements with countries who don't abide by them.

This has been one of USA's true actual strengths for decades. If this country suddenly starts paying 10% more for one out of a thousand different products, then hundreds of thousands of children in another country start missing meals.

It's a horrible weapon, and Obama is laughing his ass of swatting Iran with it. Trump would use it as leverage to make people live up to the terms of a contract instead of allowing them to shit on our companies with regulations and fines while thrusting their own into our markets.
>>
>>66487643
You'll need to find a Reddit expert for that.
>>
>>66487774
The right america wants a giant state, the left wants an omipresent state

>>66488029
The problem is that he's assuming that is a perfect tool, but if america starts to fuck up with everyone, you'll let a big vaccum for emergent markets who exclude america's presence
>>
>>66488464
who will*
>>
I am a registered Democrat.
I hate blacks, love corporatism, and believe in only 2 sexes.

Just kidding, I'm a conservative.
See how easy it was to make people think I'm an anti-democrat democrat?
Obviously we have some smart cuckservatives trying to make people like Trump.

Trust nobody. Believe nothing.
>>
Bernie just said it's a bad idea letting people buy guns that are designed to kill people, good lord, thwy want you to carry nerf guns
>>
>>66487774
They're cronyists.

They can-and-do apply nationwrecking levels of protectionism when it benefits their political friends or major donors. But other than that, other countries can take 100% of our market share while simultaneously banning us from theirs.

THIS is what Trump is pointing out, which Hillary is coat-tailing on as a way to raise support for protectionism in general. Once she has this support, she will use it to repay her campaign financing just like the golDbeRg party always has.
>>
>>66488464
The idea is not to cut off trade with people who allow us into their markets. The idea is to cut off our own markets to other parties who legislate us out of theirs with a neverending stream of meaningless fees and fines.

If people don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with them. That's what co-operation means.
>>
what have i missed today?
>>
>>66485716
>seeking populist, independent votes
>>
>>66487105
wew lad
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.