[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder: White people are the niggers of the civilized world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 1452639473612.jpg (71 KB, 664x816) Image search: [Google]
1452639473612.jpg
71 KB, 664x816
It's time for some fresh content and ACTUAL redpills around this stupid echo chamber of circle-jerk, bullshit-tier "nationalist" thought.

When you look at a black person and think of them as a stupid, idiotic, impulsive, primal apes, that is how East Asians and Jews look at you!

Without Jews giving you Christianity in hopes you would someday become loyal servants, you would still be living in mud huts fucking your sisters.

Asians and Jews are a full 20-30 points higher in IQ than you. Modern white men are: cowardly, weak, fat, uneducated (but muh tradeskeelz!), and have literally zero ability to think strategically or comprehend modern global politics. (Some of your ancestors mastered strategy, but you lot are clueless!)

Almost all of the most recent modern inventions were created by Jews and Asians. And in the past, a lot of the greatest leaps in technology were created or financed also by Jews and Asians. I will admit there are a handful of outliers, and of those, most have joined us; the vast majority of you are next to useless and a drain on the resources of this planet. I doubt there is one person here who has actually contributed in any way to the human race.

Isn't it about time you show your betters some gratitude for letting you live?

I'll take your apologies and your oaths of fealty now. Those who refuse to comply will be replaced with robots. I promise you this.

PIC Related: One of your trashy Shiksa whores that can't be controlled by your beta white race. She probably ruts with niggers and mexicans and gets her bills paid by a couple of different white guys.
>>
>>66485713
Nice pasta, kike.
>>
>>66485713

>White people
> LITERALLY _invent_ the modern, civilized world
> LITERALLY the single race to give hope to humanity

>therefore
> whites are the niggers

Man. I've seen some nigger logic before, but this shit's unreal.
>>
>>66485713

Whos that woman....man?
>>
>>66485713
Jews are so arrogant, we've been slapping you clowns around for millennia now.
Whites are smarter AND stronger than jews.
jews were the smartest kids on the block in the middle east and got cocky.

congrats, you're smarter than nigs and dune coons. so is everyone else.

jews have been bitchslapped by empire after empire for ages, yet for some reason you guys are getting cocky again. your global jewish population could be wiped out on a whim.
>>
>>66485713
I need sauce on her OP
>>
File: 1452642507817.jpg (65 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
1452642507817.jpg
65 KB, 1200x945
>>66485929

It's not pasta. I want to know why you lot think you are in any way better than us?

Then I want to hear you grovel

>>66486209

Physical power? That's amazing. Tell me more.

If you're so physically fit why can I go onto YouTube and watch a million videos of white men getting the shit kicked out of them by brown and black people?

Are you going to point to a couple of guys in MMA now? I'm more interested in discussing the general poor state of your sub-human race.

When I go out in public I see masses of white men who are out of shape, beta, weaklings. I almost never see a fit white man.
>>
>>66486728
where do you live jew

and i would say i have never seen a fit jew, but see tons of fit white men
>>
>>66486165
>>66486296

Megan Daniels.
>>
>>66486728
Are people actually, seriously replying to this guy? The Jew dog has always been beneath us, any white man who doubts this need only look at his heritage.
>>
>>66487309
If I had to guess he's a california jew or a european jew
>>
File: Rome_Sistine_Chapel_01.jpg (626 KB, 1078x1417) Image search: [Google]
Rome_Sistine_Chapel_01.jpg
626 KB, 1078x1417
>>66487401
You're probably right, they tend to get a little uppity once they gain in numbers.
Just like niggers.
>>
>>66487570
if it weren't for all the horrible underhanded things they do I wouldn't have a problem with them
you reap what you sow, they have been undermining and poisoning civilization after civilization
>>
>>66487570
>>66486209

>>66487770

Oh have we? Or were appearances kept up because it was part of our plans?

Who dominates banking, media, politics, law, runs the military, the courts, and is preeminent on the global scene? It certainly isn't white men now is it?

If some Jews were removed from a country it was because we wanted it to happen.

I would tell you to look at the results and the state of things and work backward from there, but as I mentioned in my first post: white men are terrible at strategy.

Face it: you're losers. Yet here we are and I haven't heard one sincere apology yet. This does not bode well for you lot.
>>
>>66485713

Fucking finally someone said it.
>>
>>66485713
>If Jew
Say that to the Arabic hordes practicing Islam that Whites keep from making the global Jew population zero in the Middle East. Remember, 114 nations threw your asses out. 1 single white nation removed almost 80% of you from the face of the planet.

>If East Asian
Did you enjoy being raised out of Feudalism by White only to chose Communism, a feudalistic national identity, that has been shitting on the East Asian populace for close to 50 years now.

>If Japanese
You rebuilt well. Just remember the number of years it took for you to not breed out those disgusting deformed mutant children. Otherwise we may have to help you work on your tans again.

>If Indian
Poo in Loo.
Also no one likes you. You smell worse than niggers, are as dirty if not more then Chinese, and you rely to heavily on the West giving you your yearly gibsmedats. You aren't actually niggers.

>If any other ethnicity from East Asia
Fucking kek. Go eat some dog and fuck your trannies you mentally retarded nigger-asian half breeds.
>>
File: 1403994547075.png (325 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1403994547075.png
325 KB, 500x500
But what about the black jews?
>>
>>66486728
>there's 7 billion people on this planet
>if i do a youtube search for white people getting beaten up there's results
>this is an argument
>>
Jews literally invented. Judaism, Christianity, liberalism, Marxism, Modern Finance, Modern Culture fucking everything. You have a problem with jews because you have a problem with the modern world. Which is ours.

You are taught our tribal myths and tribal morals since you're children. This is our world goyim. Our Judeo Christian Civilization. Without us you would still be pagan goat fuckers.
>>
File: progress.jpg (114 KB, 796x612) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
114 KB, 796x612
>jews having opinions on who's superior
nice b8. have fun being repulsive to every woman you'll ever meet. I'm making 6 figures with a law firm in Eugene, Oregon and probably have a better life than you ever will, faggot kike.

>pic related, it's me cuz ya know, we are all fat and weak
>>
>>66488098
for all your strategy and supposed superiority, why are you guys the PERPETUAL LOSERS of human history???
Even the Bible makes Jews look pretty pathetic.
I mean, who HASN'T kicked your asses at this point?
You guys cannot create anything of value, all you can do is attempt to infiltrate superior civilizations, and then get kicked out and genocided. repeat.
there's what....15 million of you??
like I said before, you could be crushed on a whim.
but I guess I can't blame the Jews, I mean it must suck to not have any pride in your race, always the losers. so of course these awkward gangly neurotic losers can only boast in one thing, being good with money.
congrats, you're a jew. which is an insult, meaning you are stingy and cowardly
>>
>>66488098
You sound awfully butthurt, maybe you smell another Shoah coming on? Lord knows you deserve it.

>>66488713
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
File: 1452644500956.jpg (11 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
1452644500956.jpg
11 KB, 236x354
>>66488713
>>66488726
>>66488519

I find your lack of contrition disturbing.

Those of you that continue to refuse to take your rightful place in the order of things are going to be severely punished in the road ahead.

None of you are able to intelligently address any of the points I have made. As usual, this thread is full of simplistic insults and crass lowbrow humor. Is this all your simple white brains can muster?

You lack of inner reflection is one of your many (in a long list) of faults.

Here is another shiksa. She is waiting to service a Jewish man before he goes home to his wife and the future of the planet: his eight children.
>>
>>66485713
>civilized
you're not civilized unless you're white.
>>
>>66485713

HAHAHAHH this is my actual original post from a month or two ago!

This is the first time any of my posts have become Pasta.

I must admit I feel pretty great about this.

Thanks OP
>>
>>66489385
>DEFEND YOUR RACE ON AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD

Gonna be honest, you gave me a few laughs m8. You sure you're not from straya?
>>
All you have to do is look at this terrible bait to witness the sheer paranoia the eternal jew has when he realizes the vastly superior European decides to let up on their pathological altruism. Any success the jew has had has been borne from the kindness and morality of European and American Christians. European Christendom is responsible for modern civilization. Cave kikes were damned for eternity many centuries, ago. Enjoy your freedom for a bit longer Moshe. Always sage.
>>
>>66489385
>All this RP
Do you know why Islam is being let into every dominant White Nation?
Do you know what Islam historically does to the Jews when this occurs?
Hint: 1920 - 1947 is what happens.
>>
File: 1438695394702.jpg (169 KB, 886x862) Image search: [Google]
1438695394702.jpg
169 KB, 886x862
Soon kike.

Soon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.