[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Nancy was kill? >Be me >Turn on CNN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Nancy_Reagan.jpg (51 KB, 480x599) Image search: [Google]
Nancy_Reagan.jpg
51 KB, 480x599
Where were you when Nancy was kill?
>Be me
>Turn on CNN today
>Nancy is kill
>"No"
>>
>>66485705
Now i'll never be able to ask her what it was like to have sex with Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>66485705
>brown eyes
>brown hair

>nancy Raegan
>"white"

she looks like a fucking spic
>>
File: Nancy_Reagan_Spitting_Image.jpg (65 KB, 450x677) Image search: [Google]
Nancy_Reagan_Spitting_Image.jpg
65 KB, 450x677
I read about it on facebook.

Considered making a post taking the piss out of her, but I thought better of it.
>>
>>66485705

Good, Goddamn piece of shit wearing designer shit and flaunting it in the face of a failing economy at the time.

I wish she suffered through Alzheimers instead of Ron.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4
>>
>>66485705
Her Dying Breath- "I endorse.....Donald....Trump...."
>>
typical clueless American innocent
>>
>>66485705
>be me
>wake up today
>see phone
>phone says nancy is kill
>"no"
>>
File: PaulDenton.png (267 KB, 460x438) Image search: [Google]
PaulDenton.png
267 KB, 460x438
I wonder what it's like to be married to a traitor and and criminal whose actions leed directly to the Taliban and 9/11.
fuck Ronald ragen and all the cuckservtives who ignore his extrajudidcal actions and then complain about Hillaries record (I hate her too for the record)
>>
I am waiting to see footage of the "festivities" the gay community promised to have upon her death.
>>
>>66485705
>be me
>open laptop
>fb status is nancy is kill
>'no'
>>
>>66490558
Why do Gays not like based Nancy?
>>
>>66491603

Gays feel the Reagan Administration didn't do much of anything on the AIDS crisis, including not even mentioning it until 1987.

Additionally, when Rock Hudson was dying of aids, he wanted his old Hollywood friends The Reagans to pull some strings to get him into a Paris hospital that was the leader in AIDS research--and they didn't.

They also perpetuate the myth its because Ron & Nancy were both anti-gay bigots.
>>
>>66486489
she was related to Pocahontas iirc
>>
>>66493129
>Go onto facebook and see some gay guy I went to high school with go on a rant about how terrible Reagan was for ignoring the aids crisis in the gay community at the time
>Check his timeline
>He was diagnosed with HIV just a few months ago because he didn't use protection

Holy Shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.