[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand this comic. What does it mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fycunt[1].jpg (64 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
fycunt[1].jpg
64 KB, 600x429
I don't understand this comic. What does it mean?
>>
In a librarian world, who pays for that which doesn't create a profit?
>>
File: 7593f1_4633329.jpg (171 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
7593f1_4633329.jpg
171 KB, 960x686
>>66485210
>>
>>66485398
Well, if you're Libertarian, then you by-definition support a type of government.

Also, the Roman's built roads not for profit, but so they could fuck the Gauls in the ass with their spears more easily.
>>
>>66485398
>who pays for that which doesn't create a profit?

the same cats who pay your mum for a BJ
>>
>>66485398
roads can create profit, either by use of toll (direct) or having the only roads leading to your business and driving up sales and visitation (indirect)
>>
>>66486141
keks
>>
>>66485398
The argument is that corporations fund the project because that allows them to deliver their products throughout the country and allows people to consume what they're selling because otherwise they have no means of accessing it

Libertarianism is essentially a corporatocracy but Paulbeards are too short-sighted to see the end results of their stances
>>
>>66486141
this is my favorite comic ever
>>
>>66485210

It's probably equating libertarianism to anarcho-capitalism. In which case the comic is saying that without government no one will provide public goods (roads, national defense, etc.)
>>
>>66485210
Private roads are actually pretty nice, ask anyone who's travelled on them inside Mexico.
>>
>>66485210
libertarians want literally no government help
>>
>>66485210

If you don't get something that obvious, you are too retarded to have it explained to you.

Best you just kill yourself and not piss in the gene pool. It's the one thing you can contribute toward the betterment of humanity.
>>
>>66485398
Such as...?
>>
>>66490459
Why, because a shitty redditor decided to edit a comic with non-sequitur logical fallacies instead of using actually clever dialogue?

You're making more of a case for your own suicide, rather than explaining how the comic makes any sense.
>>
>>66486141
I know there's one that has more lines.
I think it has "Officer, someone is trying to steal $10" and "You'll be hearing from my lawyer about that $50 you owe me"

Can somebody post it?
>>
>>66485398
roads do create a profit you asshat. Most of the high-traffick government-administered roads turn a profit with tolls.

also,
>librarian
kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.