[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea info thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Anybody thinking China is going to magically "stop" NK from doing something is insane.

NK is their pitbull, and nothing Kim does is done without their blessing.

They have joint protection treaties, their militaries quite literally have joint exercises constantly, and so on.

This is wishful thinking from the same defense experts that said after Putin rolled Georgia that "LOL we didn't even think Russia had any working tanks!"

Truth is this is their way of fucking with us for taking a carrier group into the South China Sea.

DON'T BE FUCKING RETARDED ANONS. China will never stop NK from doing anything, because NK would never do anything without their assent.

READ THIS or BTFO as a bluepilled normie on NK. The Marines admit they're pretty fucking kick ass actually, in the official Country Handbook.

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/dprk/nkor.pdf
>>
>>66482595
Bump
>>
Here's an interesting video.

Sun Tzu said that underestimating your enemy is a more serious error than overestimating them, something to that effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1aaMLLZM4

These guys aren't just fat kids who throw tantrums. Kim Jong Un took total control and even had his uncle ripped apart by starving chihuahuas to solidify his control.

They are very proud of their nuclear arsenal too.
>>
when are the US SK drills starting?
>>
You can't trust what our cucks on TV say, no matter what uniform they wear. Academic papers and other information is generally suspect as well.

I'm not a North Koreaboo, but let's not take a dangerous man and try to make him out as completely insane. It won't help our ability to analyze the true situation.
>>
>>66486041
This week, plus as I said we are sailing into the South China Sea with the intent of 'violating' China's 'territory' there so they unchained Kim a bit. He's always eager to help his most favored and treated partners in China.
>>
Let's not forget the Tree Cutting Incident, where NK's killed and cucked some US soldiers in the DMZ with agricultural tools and this incident too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Gangneung_submarine_infiltration_incident

A couple NK special forces guys cucked the shit out of a lot of American and SK army guys, killed 8 and wounded almost 30.

Basically weak and wimpy sad paper tiger shit, we need to step up our game a LOT and make the S. Koreans less of a bunch of cucks but they are wimps and as I said, they have far too much to lose. They'll accept the occasional BTFOing by some Kim and keep those smartphones and Yoona.
>>
>>66486238
think nk would attack our ships? i think that would be a big fucking mistake
>>
File: 1359930691-1.jpg (39 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1359930691-1.jpg
39 KB, 600x330
So it's like basically we have a long history of being cucked by NK, partly thanks to SK and the fact that they are pretty fucking wimpy. Without us what would the even do? LOL.
>>
>>66486474
>think nk would attack our ships? i think that would be a big fucking mistake
They've attacked a South Korean island town and sank a South Korean vessel (all hands lost I think) and gotten away with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyQta_5jSFo

Why wouldn't they do _________? They've gotten away with a lot so far, they can into brinkmanship as well as we can and it shows.
>>
Is it actually gonna happen this time, or it it just gonna be warmongering without action like the previous 100 times?
>>
>>66486740
true all they get is sanctions that dont do dick and deep concern
>>
>>66486895
>Is it actually gonna happen this time, or it it just gonna be warmongering without action like the previous 100 times?

Tough to say. He probably won't shoot off nukes, but if you hear about some shelling and shit I'd order some water purifiers from Alex Jones quickly if I were you. Also iodine pills, you can make a killing off iodine pills in a happening.
>>
>>66486971
Trump will stop this pussyfooting around shit, but I can see Kim even liking the guy and working with us.

He doesn't respect a cuckshed dweller like Obama though, that's for sure.
>>
>>66487091
>tfw water filters from alex jones are not on amazon
welp i might by iodine pills or cream
>>
I think part of the problem is that a lot of our government's energy is put into taking what they think is a hard line against the Kims in the media. The problem is that our media's irrelevant to the North Koreans, and the "he's just a fat crazy kid that throws tantrums" meme is pretty forced. He, nor his father, nor (I can only assume) his granddad were not crazy. They took on the US and essentially won to a large degree, carved out their own little ideologically pure commie utopia, and kept it to this day. Every year Kim gets stronger, as the old people keep dying off and the only folks left are the people who grew up under some Kim or another.

We have to give them credit where credit's due, and we're not going to somehow fall ass backwards into defeating NK with the current strategies, which have been tried for decades with no appreciable effect other than lessen the effect of sanctions over time, as NK develops its own industries to compensate like Iran has also done.

Kim was smart enough to cuck and kill his uncle, the head of their intelligence service no less, but who was probably a Chinese or even Western spy as the stupid Western press couldn't help but gloat as Kim ascended that "his uncle could provide a welcome restraint" type articles nonstop.

If we keep doing the same thing and it keeps failing, I know, let's do it again!
>>
>>66488429
or its just us being pussies because obama has no balls this war could have started 11 years ago.
>>
>>66488684
Our being pussies in Korea, along with the South Koreans also being pussies, didn't start with Obama.

It's been going on for decades, I think we crunched the numbers and decided it's best to let the NK's blow off some steam every now and again, even if it kills some people, rather than lose Seoul.

If you read the book in my OP, you'll know that the NK's have tunneled out a fucking shitload of shelters, basically cities, and can just turtle up and survive a total commitment carpet nuking. They even have soccer stadiums underground, and quite a few under-mountain airbases with nuke-proof doors, with a runway inside, so they can freakin launch fighters even if their airfields are destroyed.

He is SURE he can win a nuclear war with anybody, or at least fight to a stalemate. Can he? Probably not, but he can level Seoul at any moment with artillery, this much is openly acknowledged even by the controlled cuck defense analysts.

Look up North Korea Uncovered, it's a kml file for Google Earth. North Korea's not fucking around.
>>
BTW the Germans helped Kim Jong Il modernize and expand those bunkers by selling him tunnel boring machines.

Kim can travel by rail, underground, from Pyongyang to basically a thousand different places undetected.
>>
>>66490019
im wondering how many tunnels there are under the DMZ
>>
File: boring_machine_976.jpg (242 KB, 976x494) Image search: [Google]
boring_machine_976.jpg
242 KB, 976x494
>>66490580
Impossible to say but those TBMs the Germans sold them were probably reverse engineered and I bet some tunnels go deep under the earth and right up under Seoul.

Who fucking knows, maybe they tunneled to Japan by now too lol.
>>
>>66490964
or they release a balrog
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.