[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY would you guys not vote for bernie? He will give free college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: capture.jpg (75 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
75 KB, 1180x842
WHY would you guys not vote for bernie? He will give free college tuition so you dont pay for education!?
>>
>>66482166
Shut up you dumb sub 130 IQ sub-human troglodyte human trash
>>
>>66482166
Because voting for a guy for free shit worked so well for Canada.
>>
>>66482166
Because I already went to college?
>>
>>66482296
this doesn't provide anything
>>
>>66482546
Neither do you faggot
>>
""""""""""""""""""Free""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>66482603
im asking a question and you just insult me
>>
>>66482676
Stop making these shitty threads faggot
>>
>>66482166
You think Donald Trump is a meme? Bernie can turn ANY conversation into a tirade against the 1%.

I'm assuming there's people in here watching the debate. In his opening statement he talked about the Flint water crisis. His answer - "the governor is bad and should resign, but more importantly the 1% has money and that is wrong"
>>
> free
>>
>>66482166
Because I don't see college as useful for me or the vast majority of other Americans. People who do good enough in school most of the time already get a "free" ride. Trades and Factory work is far more useful to the country than having a surplus of gender studies students and indie developers.
>>
>>66482166
You are WEAK you BEG for enslavement you BEG
>>
Because I'm in college and already go for free because I know how to apply for scholarships.

Honestly, even the ones already in college that are paying make me want to rage quit. My university is insanely over enrolled and the quality of the students blow my mind. The quality of education is significantly decreasing and making college free won't help that.
>>
>>66482752
God damn you stingy selfish piece of shit
>>
>>66482166
And trump wants our country to be retarded.
>>
>>66483084
fuck off
u
c
k

o
f
f

ps ur dumb
>>
>>66483026
I'm adding this to my answer.
>>
>>66482166

because college is run by communists so it's just a scam to overthrow the capitalist system of the US
>>
File: 1415234281200.jpg (417 KB, 1280x1067) Image search: [Google]
1415234281200.jpg
417 KB, 1280x1067
>>66482166
you are better off paying for your own education...

The gov made student loans almost too easy to get.
>>
>>66483026

>english class
>get nignogs paper for proofreading
>more red ink marks than words on paper
>>
>>66482166

There's no such thing as free anything. Equivalent exchange, nigger.
>>
-Many people are better off not going to college, or just going to a trade school
-Free college would lower to value of degrees even more
-I don't want to pay for liberals to take useless psychology and women's studies classes
>>
>>66482166
high taxes on the rich, gonna kill the economy. plus more taxes needs more governement, to lose more money to red tape and corruption. Plus he's weak and low energy.
>>
>>66483448
the problem isnt getting the loans its paying them back thats the problem for most people
>>
>>66483980
It's both. It used to be harder to obtain a loan, so the odds were that only a responsible person would get one. Now, any fucking idiot can get one without every considering how to pay it off or what to do if their plan fails.
>>
>>66484466
true
>>
>>66482166
>give free college tuition so you dont pay for education!?
Nothing is free. Someone is paying the price.
>>
File: 1451848108986.jpg (346 KB, 1322x1302) Image search: [Google]
1451848108986.jpg
346 KB, 1322x1302
>>66482166
Because we are not mongoloid parasites, faggot.

Kill yourself.
>>
The world needs ditch diggers.
>>
>>66482166
I don't want to pay for some entitled shit to get their gender/women's/African studies degree and then continue to be a burden on society when they can't get a job with their worthless degree.
>>
Because I'm not going back to school in my mid-30's and barely legals struggling to pay college tuition is my bread-and-butter.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.