[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKK Sees Record Recruitment Numbers Among Blacks Following Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: black-chicago-men-kkk-620x400.jpg (58 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
black-chicago-men-kkk-620x400.jpg
58 KB, 620x400
A new wave of anti-black sentiment has gripped America, this time centered on backlash over the release of the trailer for the 2016 Ghostbusters reboot. Chapters of the notorious Ku Klux Klan have had lines out the door of black youths eager to apply for the organization, citing the performance of actress Leslie Jones as bringing them to the point where "they just couldn't take it anymore".
>>
>>66479058
Topkek
>>
>>66479058
Nice source reddit shill
GTFO This is a Pro-Trump which means ANTI KKK board.
>>
>>66479058
Is the klan strictly whites only? Hypothetically, if I were a spic, would they allow me to join?
>>
>>66479058
lol
sauce?
>>
>>66479351
>anti-KKK
For what purpose?
>>
>>66479389
I know the NSM allows non whites to join and March with them if you share their views. They have a page on "non Aryan sympathizers".

As far as the Klan goes, good luck. You're gonna have to convince 6 rednecks and 40 FBI agents you just really support white power
>>
>>66479389

Technically, anyone of non-jewish blood, is good to go for 90% of American neo nazi organizations

I made a stance once on Jewish born Americans one time on stormfront and was banned.... that says more than a lot
>>
>>66479634
What is NSM an acronym for?
>>
>>66479389
anyone who is a patriot protecting this country is KKK no matter what race
>>
>>66479659
Quite interesting. So are they more Jew hating that aryan promoting?
>>
>>66479897
This is kinda what I figured that's why I was interested.
>>
>The KKK

When will this meme die, there isn't a unified klan and there hasn't been one since the early 80s. "The Klan" is a dozen or so splintered groups with a few thousand members total all Claiming to be the actual klan.
>>
>>66479897
this

we're not that fucked here, we just don't got any media anymore
>>
>>66480008
This. Even white nationalists consider the KKK a complete joke now as anyone who claims to be a member is probably a total loser.
>>
anybody who remotely believes a word of this should really fuck off to reddit or some shit
>>
Lol did The Onion write this one? Hilarious
>>
File: nigs.jpg (184 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
nigs.jpg
184 KB, 468x750
>>66479659
>I had an opinion different from the site donors on hugboxfront and was banned.
replace /pol/ with Stormfront and this image basically sums it up. They've got controlled opposition tier bantz
>>
>>66479634
>non Aryan sympathizers
>donate money for the privilege of reading a newsletter written by trailer trash saying you're sub-human
LMAO do "non-Aryans" seriously fall for this?
>>
>>66479439
Because Trump is going to make america great again.

That includes total and complete collapse of racists like KKK and complete racial harmony.

Unlike one term senator obama, Trump will not fail.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.