[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /pol/, lets end the charade. It was funny for a whi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: k.png (26 KB, 935x154) Image search: [Google]
k.png
26 KB, 935x154
Alright, /pol/, lets end the charade. It was funny for a while being behind this meme president, but it's getting out of control

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

>He thinks vaccines cause autism
>He thinks we should boycott apple for standing up for privacy rights
>He thinks he can just 'call up' Bill Gates to get parts of the internet shut down

Donnie is a newage Hitler, and we need to be serious so we can ensure a GOP president.

Drumpfbots purge when?
>>
>>66477724
The diplomatic world is not like business. You can't just "cal up" your buddy to get something done.

>Implying Bill Gates is the guy to call in the first place

It's seriously like the guy is a 5 year old with lots of business experience. Nothing he says is calculated or rational. He's spoonfeeding you what you want to hear
>>
File: 647165017515.jpg (85 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
647165017515.jpg
85 KB, 679x427
>He thinks he can just 'call up' Bill Gates to get parts of the internet shut down
Gates has the keys to the shed where the internet tubes are stored, faggot. Our lord Trump, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name can do whatever he wants, and fuck you for disagreeing
>>
>>66477858

How do you 'cal up' someone?
>>
Reminder Trump will say literally anything to get media attention and so that people of all opinions can find something they agree on him with.
>>
>>66478489
He's like one of those TV psychics with their vague "premonitions". Throw out enough nets and you'll catch something
>>
>>66478489
Exactly. All false promises to be honest
>>
>>66477724
Why does the media lie like this? Trump was all for shutting down the Internet in the MIDDLE FUCKING EAST.
>>
>>66479615
>Lie like this
Did you even read the article, anon? He's talking about American children you fucking twit
>>
>>66479615
This. He doesn't want IS tards to go on twitter and facebook.
>>
>>66479919
>>66479615
SOURCE OR GTFO
>>
>>66479763
>for american children
>implying they're not cancerous enough already
Besides, it's the media, they bullshit like fuck.
>>66477724
Also,
>He said getting multiple vaccines in one shot cause autism, which ben carson agreed with him on
>and Apple already gives your info to the NSA, this is a publicity stunt
Go back to /r/SandersForPresident, and take your shill campaign with you, you >Fucking leaf
>>
>>66480699
>source or GTFO
Literally from Trump's own mouth. Confirmed to not know shit.
>>
>>66480862
>Literally from his mouth
>Only quotes in article talking about American kids

Fuck off Straya, you're not even on this side of the pond
>>
File: 1456325044442.jpg (24 KB, 388x330) Image search: [Google]
1456325044442.jpg
24 KB, 388x330
>>66477724
>Donald Trump wants to ban the internet
Thank you god, I'll finally be free.
>>
>>66477724
you know we have other branches of government right?

Like even with a crazy half of the gop supporting him his candidacy alone guarantees the dems the senate

then we have the supreme court

can you imagine him with his advisors? huffing and puffing about how he cant executive order things like a monarch?

hilarious to see a spoiled billionaire brat checked by the laws of the land
>>
Go donate your savings to Bernie Gutman you fucking faggot
>>
I'd trade Internet for illegals and muslims. I'm in the woods without good Internet anyway
>>
>>66480977
>Actually enjoying this type of tomfoolery
>>
>>66479272
Like every politician ever
>>
>>66480957
Fuck off, America's hat. Go listen to more rallies and understand his stance instead of only the media.
>>
>>66477724
In the actual interview he is talking about the deep web and possible places where people get recruited for extremism. He does mention Bill Gates but he says something along the lines of "We need to understand these places better and find out, IF there is a way to close them off and stop people from going there".

But ofcourse people who just read some news sites think they know everything.
>>
>>66481014
You do know he's a businessman, so he knows how to negotiate, right? Or maybe you dont, because if you honestly think that Hernie Gutman, Rafael Booger Cruz or Hitlery Clinton can get anything past either, you must be joking.
>>
>>66481367
>yfw I watch at least 4 of his rallies a week.

He is on the same path as hitler. The amount of similarities in their rise to power is shocking

>>66481506
>Talking about deep web
>Nothing whatsoever about that anywhere

Do you drumpfbots like to make shit up or are you just shills?

>Straya

Oh I forgot, you're just a coupla cunty shitposters oiiii
>>
>>66477724
Sage
>>
>>66481646
Mate you need to calm out with your shit posting, as an experienced shit poster myself I can tell you're losing it.

I said "something along the lines of" which implies that is not in fact word for word but what he is implying by his speech. It's like dealing with your older father figure (If you have one) when the modem doesn't work and the internet goes down. " CALL THE INTERNET POLICE THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO FIX IT".

Now Mr. Weed man I ask that you open your mind a little bit and stop being so toxic.
>>
>>66481646
>yfw I watch every single one, live most of the time
You're confirmed, again, to not know shit. "Everyone I don't like is Hitler", A Hernie supporter's guide to denouncing Trump
And if you think our flag is bad, at least we're not >a leaf
>>
>>66477858
He knows his audience. There are tons of retarded conservatives
>source: This board
If you want to win the idiot vote, you need to say stupid things. We'll see what happens in a general, where saying vaccines cause autism or that global warming is a hoax won't win many votes

>>66481014
>Trump appoints new Justice to SCOTUS
>other SCOTUS justices start "mysteriously vanishing" to be replaced by new Trump-nominees
>Constitution is interpreted however Trump wants
game over
>>
File: 1457212738359.png (1 MB, 1091x588) Image search: [Google]
1457212738359.png
1 MB, 1091x588
>>66482096
>>66482003
>>66482420
>Being this delusional

What do you think of the Heil Drumpf salute, anons?
>>
>>66482420
According to Roger Stone Trumps first choice for the supreme court would be Andrew Napolitano
>>
>>66482691
Pretty cool, it's almost like the "How" Indian Salute.

What do you think of free money mein dude?
>>
>>66483114
>Roger Stone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You realize he's gone full bonkers to the point where his best buddy is Alex Jones, right?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.