[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next debate is Thursday. I hope Trump destroys the other candidates,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Trump_vs_others_.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1400) Image search: [Google]
Trump_vs_others_.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1400
Next debate is Thursday.

I hope Trump destroys the other candidates, his last debate was a little weak.
>>
>>66477080
Unfortunately trump will never have a "good" debate. These things are designed from the ground up to make Trump look bad. Back when there was 8 candidates all they had to do is ignore Trump, but now its just a 4v1 (Trump vs the candidates+moderators)
>>
>>66477080

a little weak? dude got the shit kicked out of him over that Trump University scam shit.
>>
Thursday night is the next to last nail in the coffin. Next Tuesday is the final nail.
>>
File: TrumpVsCruz.png (1 MB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
TrumpVsCruz.png
1 MB, 700x1700
>>
>>66477432
He'll have a good debate in 2020, after he's been President for 4 years and America is Great Again.
>>
I thought the last one was the last one. are they just gonna keep adding every week so they can have a trump attack session?
>>
surprised they're going to let these idiots back on tv, after last weeks shit show
>>
File: rubiotattoo2.gif (544 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
rubiotattoo2.gif
544 KB, 245x170
>>
anyone got a link to the last one in full? I've been putting it off
>>
>>66478063

Lets hope!
>>
>>66477484
He needs to just bring a file up with him
>>
>>66478255

reddit is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>66478063
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_debates,_2016

There are 2 left.

If there's no clear winner I would not be surprised if they were to add other debates.
>>
Trump should go campaign and ignore it. The debates are a joke and only serve to push Trump out

Do a yuge rally in Ohio or something
>>
>>66477080
He needs to actually do some fucking preparation for these debates. It was fine and dandy for him to just wing it when there were 500 candidates on the stage, but now that the field has narrowed, he needs to research what he will be attacked on and what the best responses will be. If he doesn't do that, we'll continue to see his poll numbers sink with each debate.
>>
File: worlds frumpiest douchebag.jpg (116 KB, 465x574) Image search: [Google]
worlds frumpiest douchebag.jpg
116 KB, 465x574
When's the Stumpster going to release his tax returns?
>>
>>66478235

he's getting sued by like 5000 of his customers. what's a file going to do for him?
>>
He needs to stop answering their gotchya questions and start straight up insulting the moderators. Just flip the fucking table.
>>
File: trumpowow.png (119 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trumpowow.png
119 KB, 300x300
i hope he reminds everyone he has a big penis
>>
>>66479007
This. Or he should just say "Instead of answering that lie, I'm going to tell you about my plan for X"

He should just treat them like press conferences
>>
>>66478354
>he just needs to cheat
>>
>>66478917
I was asking for a link to the debate but I already found it.
>>
>>66478780
he's being audited you fucking retard.
>>
>>66479210
You're right. Attacking the media will honestly always work. The American public is ready to lynch them all at this point.
>>
File: nkbk1.jpg (87 KB, 558x285) Image search: [Google]
nkbk1.jpg
87 KB, 558x285
>>66477080
I thought he said he wasn't going to do any more debates... was I dreaming?
>>
>>66479262
>implying the President doesn't have information available to him at all times
>>
>>66479385

So? What's he hiding?
>>
>>66478004
Hahahahah
>>
>>66477080
It was the only debate I thought Trump didn't win. Even the last one on CNN he did great when Lubio and Ratface came at him. Trump will do better next time if they talk about the economy.
>>
>>66479701
Stop pretending to be ignorant
>>
Is anyone else watching this shit? How the fuck was that guy the president of the NAACP? He's not even black.
>>
>>66478611
Can someone fuxking tell me who I can contact to tell them this?
His campaign manager? This is basic dhit man
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.