[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Leftist want to kill Trump but not this Rat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Rat.jpg (128 KB, 800x1113) Image search: [Google]
Rat.jpg
128 KB, 800x1113
>Religious Nut
>Genocide of Palestinians
>Wants Northern American Union
>Goldman Sachs connection
>George Soro's connection
>Neo Conservative
>Pro Israel
>Hates Gays
>Sealed records

Come on folks we have to convince these Leftist that this Rat is worse than Trump.

Contact your local LGBT community and show them do want this guy as president?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

We need to attack Cruz and expose him so that the GOP wont nominate this fucker.
>>
>>66473424
because leftists also know that this rat fuck can't win saged for shit thread
>>
File: 1456679407208.png (1 MB, 1880x848) Image search: [Google]
1456679407208.png
1 MB, 1880x848
>>
The kike redditors know that trump has a real chance against shillary, so they pretend to suppport cruz knowing he'll never win against her.
>>
>>66473424
>Religious Nut
Better than a leftist multi-culti nut, honestly
Fuck sandniggers

The rest are actual issues though.
>>
>>66473424
oh and also, you can't convince the leftists because all the leftists on this board are from reddit and their only mission is to shill for cruz and try to act like they're legit supporters of rato when they really arent
>>
Cruz has an off the charts IQ. He is a mastermind. He would be a lot more popular if he cut the evangelical act and was himself.
>>
>>66473424
Because they just see the media and the media only talks about Trump
>>
>>66473424
Because he poses no threat to the establishment's schemes or the Democrats' chances of victory
>>
>>66473424
the non-retarded leftists know the rat man is much worse than trump
>>
>>66473424
>Pro-Jew
>Pro-Jew
>Pro-Jew
>Pro-Jew
>Pro-SuperJew
>Yes
>Pro-IllegalJew
>Yes
>Pro-Jew

No idea.
>>
the left is laughing at the three ring circus also known as the republican party
>>
>>66473424
They probably don't know who the fuck he is, to be honest.
>>
>>66473424
>How come Leftist want to kill Trump but not this Rat?
Because they're not scared of Ratteau winning.
>>
File: 467344618.jpg (157 KB, 1280x948) Image search: [Google]
467344618.jpg
157 KB, 1280x948
>>66473424
Sealed Records...
>>
>>Wants Northern American Union

I don't see a problem with that
>>
File: 1457290504544.jpg (13 KB, 437x319) Image search: [Google]
1457290504544.jpg
13 KB, 437x319
Because if he wins the nominations, he will lose for whatever democrat they put against him.

Meanwhile, Trump is really dangerous because he's relatable to almost any avarage american.
>>
>>66473424
he has no chance. I've spoken with republicans about Ted Cruz. They would rather have 4 years of Hillary than Cruz.
>>
>>66473424
cause trump is the only one who can beat the democrats this election
>>
>>66473424
I don't see anything wrong with this particular point.
>>
>>66473424
>Neo Conservative
Ugh! Why are these fuckers still around? I thought they were a relic of the 00's?
>>
Because they can beat him.
>>
>>66473424

Trump is a fascist. Cruz respects the rule of law.
>>
>>66477106
hes an Israel firster though and Cruz was the one primarily responsible for the government shut down. He has no respect for government law only wants good for Jews and Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>66473424
Because SJW leftist are incredibly easy to manipulate and they will attack anything their masters want them to attack and Cruz isn't a target.
>>
all the left needs is another shit tier debate like the one your petulant children put on the other night
>>
>>66473424
He doesn't get as much media attention as Trump does. That's all there is to it.
>>
Because most people at this point, minus internet retards, have figured out Trump talks out both sides of his mouth.

Cruz is a lot of things, but his core, his beliefs, are solid. Trump would sell you out in a heart beat if it meant money for him now, or money for him in 10 years. Cruz is basically the middle finger to everything that is money.

Want to challenge me on Ethanol? Fuck you Iowa, I will support a ban on subsidies, and I will still win your state.

Trump supporters are honestly nothing more than the White version of a hillary supporter
>>
the right has really become the party of stoooopid
>>
>>66475702

Trump has less than 0 percent chance of winning shit. Dude can collect what? 40% Republican vote in a randomly hand chosen state?

Look at RCP polls. He doesnt lose to Hillary. He gets fucking stomped. That is before his best friend get outted as a homo, the NYT tapes are leaked, and his life in the 80's become front page news.

Fuckin Jewyorker
>>
>>66476164
>Cruz has an off the charts IQ. He is a mastermind
I'm not saying you're wrong, but is there any actual evidence for this
>>
>>66477579
No, you stupid fuck. If they thought Cruz was solid, they would be threatening to kill him 24/7 and making plans. They KNOW that he will lose 100% to any democrat they put on offer. Be it Hillary or Bernie. Or Bloomberg.

Cruz can be gotten rid of so easily it's a laugh. In fact, I bet you're a Bernie supporter looking for that easy opposition.
>>
>>66476846

Look at NAFTA you stupid, ignorant fuckin douche bag
>>
>>66477579
If that's True than Cruz is the Sanders of the Republican party. Nothing to be proud of tbhfam.
>>
File: Ro9uVgs.gif (889 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Ro9uVgs.gif
889 KB, 360x240
>>66476846
Globalists OUT
>>
Because a Jewish impulse is why they are 'Leftists' and why they talk about killing Trump. Cruz is a product if the same impulse. The devil will not attack the devil.
>>
>>66477186

Il will just put this here

Compromise, deals, are a crutch of a coward. When you "compromise" and make a "deal" you have lost. They are the cornerstone of a weak individual who will toss his morals, ethics and everything else out the window to "win"

If you dont see that, you shouldnt be allowed to vote
>>
File: 00a.jpg (73 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
00a.jpg
73 KB, 381x424
>>66477808

>less than 0 percent chance

You're an idiot
>>
>>66476164

If he was a mastermind he wouldn't be eating boogers on national television
>>
>>66477186
The government shutdown was a wonderful time!
>>
>>66477879

The only thing people kill over is money. Not votes. Killiing the military industrial complex (which Cruz does not call for) is dangerous.

Trump has shown he will go with the side who provides benefits. He however is a populist, and the population is too dumb to vote (which the founding fathers foreseen, hence the Electoral College)

In short, we have finally made it to a point where the population, the stupid, liberal, brain washed population can not vote anymore. This is the moment the founding fathers seen, and created rules around electing a pretender and TV personality
>>
>>66478247

If he cant be beaten at a Convention he will have a heart attack or catch a bullet from a lone wolf. Mark my words, Trump will serve zero days as the US President... be it by humiliation or by his brains in his wife's lap
>>
>>66479128
Easy there, berniefag. We know you are on a suicide watch but you are scaring the children.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.