[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zh 6xX5uK_M this is what a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 4534543.png (537 KB, 517x748) Image search: [Google]
4534543.png
537 KB, 517x748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zh6xX5uK_M

this is what a proud black man has to go through everyday. you people will never understand.
>>
>>66472686
I feel him. I live in New Jersey so I know how much it sucks living in a police state.
>>
>>66472686
>getting in shouting match with cop
>losing temper instead of treating cop like robot and complying which would have made a better video to showcase police action
The stop was bullshit but black people always buck up to pigs which is what they want. Argue in court if you have a problem not in the street.
>>
And then he'll vote for more democrats.

Good thinking, black guy
>>
Lol cops are doing the right thing. Dumb nigger. He did everything textbook to appear hostile.
>>
>WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME
>AM I BEING HARASSED?
>MUH CAPPUCCINO
>FUCKING PIGGIES

It's literally 100% his fault.
>>
>>66472686
>black man panics cop get scared
>>
>>66472686
Why can't black people just stop acting like niggers for a second. This cop is a douche but the black dude escalated it like an idiot.
>>
File: --.jpg (11 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
11 KB, 350x350
>>66472686
You have to be human to have human rights
>>
File: 1451339491984.jpg (18 KB, 396x386) Image search: [Google]
1451339491984.jpg
18 KB, 396x386
>>66473166
>>66473171
>>66473160
Here comes the bootlicking cuckolds
>>
>>66473427

>don't want to be polite
>people aren't polite to you back

Pigfucker, etc
>>
MUH RIGHTS
U
H

R
I
G
H
T
S
>>
I'm terrified of cops. Especially on the road.

I've been pulled over for going 8 miles an hour over the speed limit and I was almost taken to prison for it.

I showed the officer all the respect in the world... pretty much just always replied with "Yes sir, absolutely officer, yes officer" and he still almost tried to lock me up. I researched the law and 8mph isn't even reckless so he was basically just fucking with me for fun.
>>
>>66472686
I DINDU NUFFIIN
>>
>>66473427
>bootlicking

Back to /leftypol/
>>
>>66474170
The difference between you and the guy in the video is that by treating the officer with respect you preserve your case in court.

This black guy lost all credibility the second he started screaming at and disregarding the cop.
>>
File: 1456697029616.gif (4 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456697029616.gif
4 MB, 300x300
>>66472686
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU PEOPLE?
>>
Why is he chimping out? This is why you need to improve the mental health situation in the US.
>>
He clearly looked at them like "FUCK YOU POLICE"

Its obvious in the way he handles himself
>>
>>66474293
>only leftists can oppose police overreach
The intelligence of /pol/ is best exemplified by our Canadian friends, every time like magic.
>>
>>66474330
>by treating the officer with respect you preserve your case in court.
This.
Niggers seem not to understand there is this thing called courts in this country. They seem to think how you go to jail is a cop picks you up, arrests you, drives you down to the jail, and locks you up.
They don't seem to understand they could easily be civil and respective, let the cop do what he has to do, fight it in court, and then sue the piss out of the state for harassment/being racist/some other bullshit.
>>
More whites are harrassed and killed by police than niggers.
This is a fact.
Niggers need to kill themselves
>>
>>66474170
Don't be respectful. Get hidden cameras in your car and house then when the cop loses it for no reason and hits you or abuses you, its pay day. If you have any type of misconduct on video jews will be jizzing there pants to take your case.
>>
>>66474792
God bless black people for enduring this shit so other minorities don't have to.
>>
>>66472686
>be black
>start recording cop that was riding and loudly saying "DIS WUT BLAK PEEPL GO TRU ERR DAY"
>cops confused by suspicious behavior and decides to follow him
>cop asks him if he has a problem because he feels like the black guy is about to be confrontational and is concerned for his safety
>black guy breaks the law by J-walking
>cop uses this as an excuse to check out what the black guy is up to
>black guy chimps out.

looks about right to me.

I'm middle eastern (iranian) and I've been pulled over for minuscule shit before and you know what I dont do? I dont scream alah akbar while flailing my arms around and reaching in my turban for my ID. I smile at the officer, say yes sir / ma'am and treat them with respect. I make slow movements and verbally tell them what I'm reaching for in a non autistic way ("oh my ID is in my center console, One moment while I grab it.") EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they let me off with a verbal warning and we both go our merry ways.

Hell even one time I LUNGED for my glove compartment because I thought my insurance was in there and I couldnt find it anywhere else. I realized what I had done and stopped and slowed my movement down only to notice he had his hand on his gun and was in the drawing stance. I apologized and just said why I was so quick to go for my glove compartment. I had a mohawk too and looked like a ghetto fuck because I dressed up to show my brother my halloween costume becaue he didnt see it the day before.

TLDR: look like a thug, act like a thug, get your shit handed to you. The end.
>>
>>66472686
maybe if he cleaned those boogies out his nose they would leave him alone
>>
>>66472686
WE
>>
>>66474897
People also don't seem to understand what escalation means. Screaming, swearing, disregarding a cops orders are all escalation and exactly what this guy did.

When this guy wouldn't stop for the cop and started raising his voice he already made it clear an altercation was going to happen.

Did this guy really expect to speak to an officer like that and get away with it?
>>
>>66472686
Don't think it would have escalated like it did if he would have just remained calm
>>
>>66472686
Dont dress like some hooded up shooter, getting up mad at cops yelling like some hoodrat. Niggers are retarded.
>>
>>66472686
From what I can see he dindu nuffin
>>
>>66475229
>Did this guy really expect to speak to an officer like that and get away with it?
Yes.
I highly doubt he has never had to be respectful to another person, so it never accrued to him to be polite. It never accrued to him that maybe a police officer isn't the type of person to talk to like they are one of your homies.
>>
>>66472686
YOU VIOLIN MY CONSICUSIONAL MIGHTS
>>
>>66475012
How to not get shot. The post. Btw. White people have to act right as well. They don't hesitate to fuck you up for any reason. Niggers are always baiting the cops and then chimp out when the cop takes the bait.
>>
>/pol/ thinks it's alright to be arrested if you're disrespectful

bootlickers, the lot of you.
>>
>>66472686

>be black man
>tried to rob the liquor store down the street
>unsuccessful and ran
>see police get near
>dip into a cawffee shop and order cawfee
>coming out da cawps still dere
>takes out phone and pretends he dindu nuffin
>bike cop gets confirmation of what the suspect was wearing
>tries to detain for questioning
>omg why u touchin me
>i'm gettin mah id
>>
>>66475880
you don't understand

If they'd tolerate "you fuckin' pigs" only ONCE, next thing you know you have THOUSANDS of neggers around you thinking its "alright" to shout these things at the police

This is how neger work in USA and how sandneger work in europe
>>
>>66474792
>police overeach
What do you think government is?
>>
>>66473402
Nice one Ahmed
>>
>>66475880
>if you're disrespectful
no, he broke other laws
being disrespectful does you no good whatsoever, it only makes you target for police. piss them off and they will go out of their way to piss you off, via arresting you for some petty little law you broke and didn't even know about. next you'll think anyone who doesn't walk around being a massive asshole to everyone is a bitch.
you gain nothing from being a cunt, literally nothing.
>>
I didn't see him doing anything wrong, did you?
>>
>>66476011

>Literally said I dindu nuffin

MY FUCKING SIDES

>>66476054
Yeah that's true. Which is why I completely support kebab, ape, and spic removal. They ruin everything from big to small for everyone else
>>
>>66473166

No, you are a fuckwit.
>>
>>66476291

Nope. But he did say he already spent 13 years in penitentiary. So that doesn't give me a benefit of a doubt.
>>
File: St. Michael slaying the Dragon.jpg (13 KB, 170x284) Image search: [Google]
St. Michael slaying the Dragon.jpg
13 KB, 170x284
>>66475880
No, only if you're a nigger.
>>
>>66472686
>this is what a proud black man has to go through everyday

dont walk signs?
>>
He totally looks like someone who dindu nuffin wrong. You can tell by the way he dresses and interacts with people.
>>
>>66472686

>Getting into a shouting match with cops

Whoever does this deserves what they get.
>>
Telling the comp he served time. REAAAAAAL SMART.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.