[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate poor people? Many of you are poor yourselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: wrong-side-of-capitalism.gif (177 KB, 691x513) Image search: [Google]
wrong-side-of-capitalism.gif
177 KB, 691x513
Why does /pol/ hate poor people? Many of you are poor yourselves. Why do you hate your fellow man and support the interests of the wealthy?
>>
Yes, why you hate me /pol/?
>>
I's gun b rich sumday nigga
>>
Poverty is a choice. My parents made a total of 20k a year and lived in a 90% black neighborhood. That didn't stop me from working hard in school, getting good grades, a full ride to university, and a high paying job.
>>
>>66473192
Poverty isnt' a choice I'm afraid according to statistics. It's no mystery that those born into a specific class are more likely to stay in that class.
>>
>>66472051
Rich people wouldn't exist without the poor, if every one was rich/poor then the money wouldn't have any value
>>
>>66473192
Yes, if everyone was just like you, there would be no poverty. I wish I could pet your head, you scamp.
>>
File: 1447931867076.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1447931867076.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>66472051

I used to be poor and hated everyone. Now I'm rich and hate everyone but know that I hate poor people because their economic circumstances, unfortunately, force them to be THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

Greedy. Selfish. Unsacrificing. Happy about being ignorant. Believes that humans are inherently good but themselves don't live it.

So. yeah. Fuck the fucking poor.
>>
>>66472051
I've got over €8,000 in NEETbux, faggot.
>>
>>66472051
In the United States, being poor is the direct result of your parents' choices and how they've influenced your own ability to make good decisions.

I dont sympathize with poor people in the U.S. because affirmative action guarantees that minorities have all the opportunities they need to be successful in this country.
>>
>>66472051
>. Why do you hate your fellow man and support the interests of the wealthy?

Implying the wealthy are not my fellow man.

You're a bigoted cunt. Take your hatred elsewhere. It won't be tolerated on /pol/
>>
>>66472051
That rich man employs 1000's if not more people, if you hate him, that amount of people will go hungry, why not respect both, I am poor but I am not gonna go hating on someone who has more than I, that said the people who claim to care and make it impossible to put more people to work doom us all to poverty and welfare.
>>
I'm poor, but it's not directly my fault alone. Some folks just get unlucky, and having bad a childhood makes your life all the more unpleasant.

Example, I wanted to go to college but can't afford it. Finding a job is difficult, forget trying to keep it long term. Some day I will be more successful...but that will be a way's off for now.
>>
File: No gibsmedats.png (140 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
No gibsmedats.png
140 KB, 300x397
>>66472051
>Parasites.

"My fellow man"? Are you fucking retarded? The lazy niggers and worthless poor can suck it.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: Suggestions.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
Suggestions.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
>>66474457
>Pathetic Leaf noises.

You owe it to our species to kill yourself.
>>
>>66474686
Wow, thanks jew fag, you truly gave some GREAT advice! Why dont you go live up to it like a real man?

So it's my fault no one wants to hire me and I am finishing HS finally at 20 because I blow at math and my ADD doesn't help? Yet I'm good at just about anything a normal average person can do. Yeah, you sound like a Cruz voter.
>>
>>66474975
>WAAAAA My life sucks.

Look around yourself, faggot. Do you think anyone gives a shit about your fucked up life or your whining?

Do you have any idea just how many of us would pay good money to gas your worthless ass?

Open a fucking vein you subhuman garbage.
>>
Why is it that people are told to go to school and get good jobs to make a lot of money when there are people needing to work those shitty jobs in order to help the richer people?

Yet they get shat on, is that a choice? It really puts the "Human cattle" into perspective.

I mean, do these CEO's really need millions upon millions of dollars to pay for their ridiculous lifestyles? Where did the humble man go?
I'm just talking out my ass, I don't really understand this shit like economics or whatever.
>>
Well I don't hate the poor actually. Giving to charity is good.
>>
I'd be willing to say 90% of all poor people deserve their situation. They most likely directly brought it on themselves.
I've never not seen a lower class person not smoke cigs, drink booze, waste money on pointless luxuries, and in general make poor decisions with both their bodies/minds and money.
They are poor for a reason. it sucks, I wish everyone could be happy and healthy. But they can't. And putting extra burden on the nonpoor, by making them pay for the poor, isn't fair.
>>
Poor people hate poor people.
>>
File: 1327974741374.png (252 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
1327974741374.png
252 KB, 357x346
>>66475112
Hmm, you sound bitter. Could it be your life is in the same situation as mine, and you hate anyone else who simply mentions their situation, and you lash out at them because you hate being reminded you are no better?

However, you need to relax, no matter how autistic or infantile your mind may be. Now hush, no tears, only dreams, there is no reason to be rustled, sweet prince.

>>66475225
It's the common outlook that those who work "humble man jobs" are filthy losers, those who are white collar job workers or higher are "proper people." It's what happens when rich jews dictates societies values and cultural outlook.
>>
>>66472051
I'm rich and poor people disgust me.
>>
>>66475620
Just remember, mate. It will be the poor folk who will stand by you when the left attacks. Except the traitors who suck marxist cock.
>>
>>66474975

It does sound like that's mostly your fault m8

I dropped out in the first semester of 9th grade and I make $50k maplebucks a year after learning a trade.
>>
>>66475225

If the CEO's of Wal Mart or Mcdonalds worked for fucking free and redistributed their salary among the plebs who work for the company, they'd get like $10-15/year each. It's ilterally a non-factor.
>>
>>66472051
I support my interests, which don't involve getting taxed by the retards in the govt to fund some nerd like you on welfare.

Fuck off commie.
>>
>>66475381

It's natural property of living systems that some percentage will fail.

Our biology isn't designed for a 100% success rate (or anything close to that). It's chaotic and takes lots of chances with genetics.
>>
>>66475861
I can not legally acquire a right to run a successful trade without graduation of HS and (possibly) college. My province sucks, go figure. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware sucking at math isn't anyone else's fault, but it isn't as if I requested to God that I suck at math for some magical deal or benefit, either.
>>
There's just something about collectivism that makes me want to barf. You need to find your own way in life.

Maybe this is because I grew up with no friends.
>>
File: why-vote-republican.jpg (55 KB, 440x361) Image search: [Google]
why-vote-republican.jpg
55 KB, 440x361
If you make less than $75,000 a year there is literally no reason to vote Republican.
>>
>>66472051
>"poor" people
>in america
Yea since the vast majority of people in america not only get their needs met but are able to spend money on stupid frivolities like iphones and tablets i wouldnt call any one in america poor hell our homeless live better than the middle class in some countries
>>
>>66473903
Unless you're the victim of a divorce or a vet.
>>
>>66476418

What about moral issues?
>>
>>66472051
Many of them bought into the idea that someone is the sole person to blame for everything bad that happens to them. The idea is so generalized that they think Truman Burbank should've just realized that his world was fake from the get go and not when he was 30.
>>
>>66476588
>standards of living differ
Shock revelation.
>>
>>66472051
Poor people will always exist, so will middle class and wealthy.
Even if you create a system like Soviet Union, then everyone is more or less equal, but tiny minority is so above everyone else they don't even need money, they have the power to do whatever they want, and that leaves a lot of room for abuse.
Point is to reduce inequality. Eating the rich won't solve the problem.
There will always be someone who's more capable than someone else, and that someone will do better and earn more. It's kinda immoral to punish them for that.
Also, wealthy people are your fellow men too, aren't they?
Moderation is the key, but you'll find little moderation on this board.
>>
>>66476418
You could replace the word republican with "democrat" and your image would be just as true.

Both parties are controlled by the same faggots. Only differences are muh oil vs muh green energy and muh moralism vs muh social justice.
>>
>>66476418
Maybe people vote Republican because they believe it's in the best interest of the nation as a whole and not just what will line their pockets?
>>
>>66477712
Hi, Mat Beth. Odd name for a Canadian.
>>
>>66472051
Pol seems to be Right Wing Fascist.

While others are Left Wing Fascists.

Obama for instance pays lip service to the Left, but is Right of Center on War, Aggression, Torture, Rendition, Assassination, Drone Strikes, curbs on Civil Liberties and destroying democracy in other countries, and bribing officials and military in other countries.

Read this whole post.

>>66274282
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.