[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to do something before it's to late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: trump & romney.jpg (29 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump & romney.jpg
29 KB, 460x259
The establishment is doing whatever they can to destroy Trump now, and the turncoat Romney isn't helping things either. Romney is going off about how Trump is a fraudulent business man and a con artist, but that's the total opposite of what Romney thought of Trump in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-e92jqug0w "I am honored and pleased to have Donald Trump's endorsement. Donald Trump has shown an extraordinary ability to understand how the economy works. To create jobs for the American people." - Mitt Romney, 2012 after being endorsed by Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pbr9zYYaA SNL really screwed up last night as well.

Romney, the media, and even SNL are just pawns of the establishment, and they are all scared to death of what will happen to their power when Trump gets in office. Power is currently owned by big business and politicians. We need to bring the power back to the people.

I only see violence in the future of this nation if Trump does not get elected. God bless you all, and God bless America.
>>
File: 1457238166503.jpg (29 KB, 480x602) Image search: [Google]
1457238166503.jpg
29 KB, 480x602
>>66471557
Honestly, the establishment shills hating on trump 24/7 only helps the cause. Mittens is a loser, he cant support the best man to join the republican party in over 2 decades because muh globalist donors
>>
>>66472158
I just turned on msnbc and damn, that romney guy is a real snake
>>
>>66472779

That he is. But what do you expect from him? He's just a weak shill listening to the people paying him. Never was fit to be president, honestly.
>>
>>66471557
We don't need to do a thing. Romney jumping in the race would be the best for Trump
>>
would be interesting if Rubio loses in Florida.
Could this be the first conspiracy that Alex Jones has gotten right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4oRhINk2E?
>>
Romney can eat shit. Worse than Hitler. Hitler at least had principles.
>>
>>66471557
Romney is whiter than trump and he hates him, so no all whites love him right?
>>
>>66473061
If that happened, there's two likely scenarios:

1.) Cruz and Lil' Marco lose voters to Romney, giving Trump the majority percentage.

2.) All candidates will lose some voters, and those voters will jump to Romney. It would split up the vote even more with no gains to Trump, which would lead to a brokered convention.

I'm starting to think option 2 would be the most likely scenario.
>>
>>66473262
Its a matter of seeing someone as a genuine person and seeing through all the lies and deception. It has nothing to do with race which is why the left is so fucking annoying because their entire ideology is based off race.

Build
The
Wall
>>
File: 1456955078915.jpg (95 KB, 470x609) Image search: [Google]
1456955078915.jpg
95 KB, 470x609
>>66474234
BUILD
U
I
L
D

WALL
A
L
L
>>
File: 1445813830866.jpg (40 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1445813830866.jpg
40 KB, 620x412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LErvQVcZ0Ns

Watch this video.
This video needs to go viral. It's very powerful.
>>
Mittens just gets hotter and hotter.
>>
>>66471557
Shit Romney opening his cock hole only helps Trump in the long run. Have faith in the people, OP.
>>
>>66474599
I'm losing faith, brother. I don't know how much longer I can last.
>>
>>66474699
March 15th, my child. There are still 8 days to meme Romney into oblivion.
>>
>we

Why can't you fags just sit back and let the memes unfold?
>>
>>66474941
I'll try to make it, Anon. For Trump.
>>
>>66474430
dat mr sheffeild hair.
>>
I'm a registered Democrat and I have every intention to vote for the Republican candidate IF AND ONLY IF the candidate is Trump. If not, I'm going right back to voting for Hilary.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.