[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this individual of Hebrew extraction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Bob-Dylan-young-portrait-color.jpg (44 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Dylan-young-portrait-color.jpg
44 KB, 500x529
Opinions on this individual of Hebrew extraction?
>>
Well I'll be damned, here comes your ghost again
>>
File: litterallyme.png (788 KB, 396x820) Image search: [Google]
litterallyme.png
788 KB, 396x820
he looks kinda like me, pic related
>>
Even bobby was redpilled on the jews. Listen to i pity the poor immigrant.
>>
>>66471009

That was Joan Baez

Still an incredible song for a mostly mediocre artist, apparently she wrote it for Bob
>>
>>66471670
I know m8
Always thought it was a cool song though
>>
>>66470896
Incredible talent... Great man, Bobby D
>>
Based traditionalist midwestern American man who pisses off Marxists because he doesn't buy into their propaganda.
>>
Pretentious kike.
>>
He became a christian in the 80s, recorded the best album of all time (blonde on blonde) and is a staple of American culture.

I welcome him warmly, jew or no jew. (joni mitchell is better)
>>
>>66471998

Yeah, don't know how Jews got to Minnesota but he probably feels more in common with the average Midwesterner than New York Jews.
>>
>>66472061
This. Stubborn old cunt. He makes decent music, but he's a walking stereotype.
>>
decent songwriter, shitty singer
>>
>>66470896
>Converted to Christianity
>Didn't fall for the Marxist jewry
>One of the most iconic (if not THE most iconic) American musicians of all time
>>
>>66472166
Al Franken, Tom Friedman, and the Coen bros are also Minnekikes.
>>
>>66472298

Yeah, it seems like Lennon felt more sympathy for commies than Dylan did

I heard there was even a CIA plan in the works to use his music to undermine the USSR, that's pretty damn American
>>
>>66472139
fuck mitchell, she's a degenerate hack. she said bill was the imposter but it's her thats the imposter, with her yoddeling and fucked up horse teeth look.
>>
>>66470896

I look like him

What does that mean?
>>
File: Bob Dylan 32.jpg (32 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Bob Dylan 32.jpg
32 KB, 500x334
>>66472588

That you're cute :3

Wish my hair curled like his honestly, curly hair is kind of fun as long as it's not like nappy
>>
Big fucking phony.

Fake name, fake voice, plagiarized lyrics.

Of course the music press-- which like all presses is totally Jewish-- can't stop puffing him up as the greatest lyrical genius ever.
>>
>>66470896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8XqA7WyLI
>>
>>66472588
You mulatto or jew?
>>
>>66470896
I never got the appeal to hearing a grating nasal voice and look at an ugly face, and then I find out he's a jew. Makes sense, new age jew art is deliberately ugly.
>>
>>66472795
Personally I've never been able to like Springsteen or Dylan
>>
>>66472795

He had different voices (Lay Lady Lay sounds literally nothing like his scratchy voice for instance), I assume his nasal voice was meant to go with his folksy persona.
>>
>>66472700
Damnit he was a qt
>>
>>66472544
I think Joni's awesome for saying that. Maybe there's a secret we don't know about musicians like Dylan really being industry pawns...
or maybe she's just jelly. either way i love her.
>>
>>66470896
hes ok

scott walker was better 2 b h
>>
>>66473512

Cute for a Jew certainly, I wouldn't have known had his real name not been Zimmerman. He looks more dorky than Jewish
>>
>>66473684
>had his real name not been Zimmerman

Was the Zimmerman that shot Trayvon Jewish?
>>
>>66472379
Coen brothers made 'a serious man' one of the most anti-semetic movies i have seen, actually anti semetic, as it's against jewish cores.
>>
File: Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid.jpg (811 KB, 1320x1927) Image search: [Google]
Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid.jpg
811 KB, 1320x1927
After this I can't dislike him
>>
File: ZtKAu2P.gif (3 MB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
ZtKAu2P.gif
3 MB, 704x528
Greatest singer/songwriter of all time.
Also his lyrics routinely blow me away. His lyrics alone are better literature than most anyone could achieve.
>>
>>66470896

"Don't forget that you are white"

Fuck him.
>>
>>66475110
>>66475110
>Was the Zimmerman that shot Trayvon Jewish?

Nah he was a pro-white caucasian Mexican born to Cuban and Mexican parents. It sounds completely ridiculous when it's put like that rather than the mental gymnastics the Jew media used, look up any media coverage of the event if you want proof.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.