[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats wrong with ted cruz? lets look at it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1454657006634.jpg (160 KB, 822x1164) Image search: [Google]
1454657006634.jpg
160 KB, 822x1164
If Trump isn't the republican nominee, then Cruz will be, and he scares me a lot more than Trump does.

Edit: A lot of people are asking me what scares me so much about Cruz. This is a quick but not comprehensive list of his positions that I disagree with:

Doesn't understand what the debt limit is, but is totally in favor of destroying America's position in the economic world to oppose the raising of it.
In favor of a flat tax. I get that a flat tax can sound appealing at times, but the reality of it is that it is an extremely regressive tax doctrine.
Signed the Grover Norquist anti-tax pledge. I can get behind the idea of trying to keep taxes lower, but the anti-tax pledge isn't about that, Norquist's plan is literally for the government to collapse once there isn't enough money to fund it.
In favor of the TPP.
"adamantly opposed to a higher minimum wage." and in fact doesn't think that there should even be a minimum wage.
To say Cruz is against abortion is putting it lightly. He not only opposes abortion, but wants to eliminate Planned Parenthood, despite all of the good that it does for women.
Wants to privatize schools. In fact, he wants to close down the entire Department of Education.
Is the ringleader behind most of the government shutdown nonsense of the past few years.
Staunch opponnent of gay rights, going so far as to tell people that they should ignore Supreme Court decisions in favor of those rights.
Totally opposed to any kind of immigration reform.
Opposed to net neutrality.
Opposed to marijuana legalization.
Thinks climate change isn't a thing.
His views on the Middle East are just nonsense, claiming to not want to intervene, but at the same time wanting to carpet bomb terrorists and bring the fight to ISIS.

And above all, he's a religious fundamentalist who takes things so far that, like Trump, he's even been called out by the pope.
>>
>edit

can you post your own opinions?
>>
>>66469416
really dont have too these are spot on. Ted is crazy. Pure and unadulterated NUTZ
>>
File: Ben The Happy Merchant.png (23 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
Ben The Happy Merchant.png
23 KB, 455x546
>>66469310
Ted Cruz is a crazy dominionist with the biggest hard-on for Israel I've ever seen.

He's also a goldman sachs puppet with a completely unelectable persona/appearance

literally 0 redeeming qualities
>>
File: 1457062840106.jpg (191 KB, 1592x852) Image search: [Google]
1457062840106.jpg
191 KB, 1592x852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSD0MPKka8
>>
>>66469310
im for most of those things, but im not a neo-con, so fuck isis. let europe russia and china deal with it. i think trump is undoubtedly going to beat him, so i want him vp
>>
>>66469310
I dunno, I'm not voting for him because he's pretty ugly. His whole face just looks like a halloween mask
>>
>>66469310
Don't forget his wife.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/ted-cruz-again-battles-globalist-charge-against-wife/
>>
>>66470286
>let europe russia and china deal with it.
But you created that shit, so you have to eliminate it. Otherwise ISIS makes a second 9/11.
>>
>>66469310
>Wants to privatize schools. In fact, he wants to close down the entire Department of Education.
I might be delusional but wouldn't this result in more pedophile rings?
>>
Nice copy and paste

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/496xgs/donald_trump_a_threat_to_peace_and_prosperity/d0pnjwf
>>
>>66469789
Can he get any more Masonic?
>>
>>66471190
Nah. There's actually a lot of evidence suggesting that privatization is the way to go. Right now, the bar is set at the limitations of the weakest link. It's not exactly a model designed to build the best and brightest. Vouchers might be the way to go.
>>
>>66469310
I agree with all the points except privatization of schools. A lot of people think that would be a pretty good idea.

And I think the appeal of the flat tax is that it's less complicated. Regressive, certainly, but some people think the tradeoff is worth it.
>>
>>66470286
So you're just a fucking idiot, then.
>>
>>66469310
>copy and paste from Reddit

Fuck off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.