[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Rogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: jr.jpg (60 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jr.jpg
60 KB, 600x400
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>66467947

AIDS Master!
>>
He is a red pilled liberal, who thinks that being beta is a choice.
He wouldn't like me so I don't like him, he just has some really good guest
>>
DUDE

BULLETPROOF COFFEE

FLOTATION CHAMBERS

MAGIC MUSHROOMS AND DMT

REALITY IS JUST AN ILLUSION
>>
I like that he has a relatively open mind and will let his podcast guests talk about whatever they want.

I also have a lot of respect for him because he's built like a truck with the strongest spinning back kick in the world and he decided to do stand-up and host a podcast for the hell of it.

Someone once called him a "smart dumb guy" and I'd say that's pretty accurate.
>>
I like how he can literally make up moves on the fly when he's calling UFC and everyone just accepts that as a move..

WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TWO DICK CLAMP ROTATIONAL TAKE DOWN
>>
>>66467947
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T
>>
Dumb kike
>>
>>66470171
M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs
>>
>>66467947

Manlet feminist cuck
>>
>>66470171
>>66470232

Found the redditor
>>
EVERY CONVERSATION COMES TO THIS POINT:

Dude, none of this will matter we are going to be able to read each overs minds soon.
>>
>>66467947
>"I think Obama is the best president we've ever had."

I dropped this retard the moment he said that.
>>
>>66467947
Closet homo
>>
>>66467947
He out-cucked himself lately with this ex-CIA dude. Somewhere in the middle of the podcast, which was already pretty cringe worthy due to general hippie-woo-woo-ing and Sanders supporting, he said that gun ownership is a privilege, not a right.

The "conservative" ex-CIA dude, who went out of his way to emphasize at least twice how "Sanders is principled" agreed.

Because I already have consumed podcasts about pot smoking and hunting for two lifetimes, I unsubscribed on the spot.
>>
>>66467947

stupid faggot that shills his "redpilled" products on his shitty radio talk show
>>
>>66467947
Yehud.
>>
>>66467947
His podcast is fun to listen to because he invites interesting guests who can really delve into topics in a long-form format. The guy himself is pretty stupid though, from what I can tell. At 48 years of age, the guy still has no idea what he actually believes in other than DUDE WEED.
>>
>>66467947
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
His opinions can be annoying, especially in respect to Sanders lately. He doesn't like his economics, but actually LIKES his social policies for emphasizing BLM? He obviously panders to the left of his fanbase.

That said, I only listen when he has guests on I'm familiar with or like, and I usually enjoy those shows.
>>
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>66467947
+ some good, albeit obvious, red pills
+ some good guests and interviews
+ knows Seagull is a fake faggot and calls him out on it

- ayahuasca head
- CTE from MMA
- poisons the well by perpetuating "illumintai" idiocy
>>
File: 1456813126090_0.jpg (29 KB, 287x395) Image search: [Google]
1456813126090_0.jpg
29 KB, 287x395
>claims to hate SJWs and their doxxing/harassment tactics
>has VICE journo on who tells him a story about doxxing a guy for calling someone a cunt
>he sides with her and says the guy deserved it

Pic related it's who Jew Rogaine is voting for
>>
>>66467947
Aggressively idiotic manlet
>>
>>66467947
Hes a fucking meathead and frankly i think he started this thread
>>
I think I need to stop listening to JRE podcasts now.
>>
>>66467947
Stoned ape theory perfectly sums up this guy
Interesting to talk about for 3 min at the most until you realize how retarded you feel just talking about it.
>>
Do you people who like his podcast actually listen to the hours and hours of inside-baseball about standup?
>>
a fag

that is all
>>
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HE HURT HIM MIKE
>>
>>66467947

Based.
>>
File: 1438839980671.jpg (217 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
1438839980671.jpg
217 KB, 970x840
>>
>>66467947
He really makes you think.
>>
>>66471687
Saved.

I have listened to far too many of his podcasts. This shit was hilarious.

I also did DMT after listening to his podcasts.
>>
>>66467947
Joe is an ideological chameleon. He'll agree with whatever the guest opinions and outlook in life are 99% of the time.
Which makes for some interested and relaxed conversations that brings out some stuff from people that they wouldn't let out otherwise.
He also is pretty cool for bringing people from all sides of the political spectrum.

10/10 Podcast
8/10 Comedian
6/10 Dude
>>
Pseudoscience supporter and snake oil seller. Joe Rogan is so full of shit.
>>
File: 1453570548769.jpg (22 KB, 506x628) Image search: [Google]
1453570548769.jpg
22 KB, 506x628
>>66471687
>>
>>66471687
greatest meme ever

10/10 podcast

kind of annoying when he has some spaz fighter on though,

also kind of annoying when he tries to imply he's alphha af
>>
>>66467947
He fixates on drugs and dicks, enjoys cruelty and the grotesque.
>>
>>66467947
He's a fucking clown.
>>
>>66467947
Loved him on newsradio.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.