[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARNOLD ENDORSES KASICH IT'S ALL OVER THE DON HAS BEEN CONNED!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: arnold kasich.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
arnold kasich.png
2 MB, 1366x768
ARNOLD ENDORSES KASICH
IT'S ALL OVER THE DON HAS BEEN CONNED!
>>
>>66465904

A failed governor endorsing another. Trump Stumped!
>>
Establishment really going for him to win Ohio.
>>
>Donald literally gives Arnie a job by handing him the spot on Apprentice
>stabs him in the back

All of my respect for Arnie is gone now
>>
>>66466370
>Implying based Arnold isnt the literal embodiment of the American Dream
>Implying you could live 1/1/0 the life Arnold has if you lived to be 1000
He was a shit politician, but dont act like hes a no-name cuck.
>>
>>66466501
And then he wins nothing else. What that part of his master plan?
>>
>>66465904
Why? Kasich shouldn't even be in the race anymore. He's already lost.
>>
Doesn't Arnold have a thing for spics?
>>
>>66466724
Yes. Open your eyes. They got Romney out there laying out the plan: Vote for the candidate most likely to beat Trump in any given state, deny him the delegate majority that way, and then we'll fight him at the convention. That's their plan -- they're not even hiding it, they're enlisting the public.

And then along comes Arnold. The establishment got in touch with him and dusted him off to advance their splitter strategy. And they will get more endorsements for other candidates in second behind Trump in other states. The establishment wants a convention fight.
>>
>>66467029
yeah, youd think he'd go for rubio
>>
Arnold wears lifts and has been lying about his height for always. He was about 179cm in clamdiggers...and then I would see him off beach wearing "special" cowboy boots and he would suddenly be his claimed height of 188cm.
>>
Kasich is the best around and you fags know it internally.
>>
>>66467515

He is definitely the best if you'd like to be raped by MIRVs.
>>
>>66467515
Nah, Kasich will keep on "free trading" until we're a 3rd world country. Keep on shilling.
>>
>>66466600
>not losing respect for him when he used the maid a cum rag

at least he didn't marry his cum rag like Jeb
>>
>>66467661
Who cares what a jap thinks.
>>
>>66467515
He's the best one if you want to arm Ukraine, put boots on the ground in Syria, bomb Russia and start WW3
>>
Arnold has been lost for a while
>>
>>66467712

Hispanics are all time epic ball drainers.Jeb's wife looks like a goblin but is probably the first and last chocha Jebby has dipped his wick into.
>>
>>66467712

Maria Shriver is a skeletor harpy grim cunt....on a good day.
>>
>>66465904
Kasich is a george soros puppet
>>
>>66466501
All three canidates will kick kasich below the belt for his campaign being financed by george soros>>66467515
>>
I guess he went senile at an early age
But he was always a liberal
>>
>>66467688
Kasich is a puppet for george soros
>>
File: Flag-of-California.jpg (1 MB, 2474x1650) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-California.jpg
1 MB, 2474x1650
Californian here

HE'S SHIT, HE SPENT MORE TIME CHEATING ON HIS WIFE THAN PASSING LEGISLATION

Believe it or not Jerry Brown is actually a good governor and brings Republicans and Dems together
>>
>>66467850

>that pic

Kek, good show Arnie.
>>
>>66466691
If anything, Blessed Arnold was doing the cucking.
>>
why doesn't /pol/ like kasich? he seems like an overall smart guy and his opinions are pretty reasonable and consistent.
>>
>>66466691
thats the thing, he was a very shit governor, no one in california likes him (as a politician). this doesnt mean shit desu
>>
>>66465904
Goddamned Australians
>>
>>66468376
Maybe on internal economics, but in foreign policy, he's just another neo-con.

And he's also in favor of legalizing 11 million illegals - something many here are obviously (and reasonably) not in favor of.

>that flag
Disregard my post.
>>
>>66468376
Because he is funded by your goddamn supreme overlord himself, the most powerful Jew on the planet: George Soros.
>>
This is getting Good. A Kasich/Rubio ticket could win all swing states.
>>
>>66468376
he's a faggot liberal democrat who just happens to have an R next to his name
Supports amnesty
Only is in the race to talk shit about Trump
>>
>>66465904
>keeping kasich in the race until the last minute
Good. He will siphon votes from Cruz and Rubio.
>>
>>66466724
>>66466824
They are keeping him in on purpose. Anything to drain trump votes.

This is the game.
>>
>>66465904
reminder that Kasich was an exec at Lehman brothers from 2001-2008 and helped engineer the financial collapse
>>
File: Kasich Donors.png (55 KB, 628x605) Image search: [Google]
Kasich Donors.png
55 KB, 628x605
>>66468028
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 636x382
Ruined your family because you can't control you dick and fuck your spic maid and she have your child.

Arnold is a moron.
>>
>>66468517
Kasy is another dark actor like Rubio and cruz. The weepy fucker is far more devious and controlled than we have known.
>>
>>66465904

Kasich seems to be the most reasonable candidate and The Don says a lot of strange thinks. But my anger at the lies of the establishment is kinda too big, they need their lesson teached and they wont learn anything if not the hard way. Kinda needs Trump therefore.

pls dont tell Arnold though.
>>
>>66465904
He's shilled it out for a fucking iPhone app before.
>>
>>66469037

If wanting to start a war with Russia is reasonable....
>>
I have to say, I surprised he didnt go fro the Don. Arnold was very hard on illegals when he was in office
>>
>>66469226

you shilling or is this true?
kinda changing my opinion elsewise.
>>
>>66469134
is it really shilling if you are getting obviously getting paid to star in a commerical ad?
>>
>>66469332
>>>66469226
>you shilling or is this true?
>kinda changing my opinion elsewise.
>>
>>66465904
>movie stars opinion meaning something outside movies
>>
>>66465904

Of course Arnold would endorse Kaisch. Arnold himself destroyed California with his fuckhuge loan (prop 50) and gun control (microstamping requirement aka a defacto pistol ban).

Fuck Arnold. Nobody listens to him and for good reason.
>>
>>66467129
>>66468635

It's funny how they are going to go for a final stand at the convention when Trump, who will have the most delegates (if not an outright majority) will be in a very good position to obtain a victory via a revote.

Even then, it's funny how they are going to risk destroying their own party instead of just supporting the lead candidate.
>>
>>66469343
you would be a paid shill, or a professional shill, yes.
>>
>>66468219
well Brown hasn't taken our guns yet... so hat tip, but he's still awful
>>
>>66465904
Endorsing a invisible man with like ~30 delegates. Fuck you Arnie! TRUMP 2016
>>
>>66471212
I think even idiots can sense this. The impracticality of it all. Fuck Arnold. He goes to bohemian grove style get togethers.
>>
CHENNY

EURARURAGH MY NAME IST BEN RICHARDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekeOPat650
>>
>>66468219
>A
>FUCKING
>BEAR
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.