[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TARA HOUSKA AND BERNIE SANDERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tara_houska_28.jpg (217 KB, 488x580) Image search: [Google]
tara_houska_28.jpg
217 KB, 488x580
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2016/02/24/tara-houska-ojibwe-named-native-american-advisor-bernie-sanders-163531

https://twitter.com/zhaabowekwe?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Okay okay don't sperg out and actually read what I have to say about this.

Bernie Sanders just added a fucking mouthwash drinking American Abo to his team for diversity points. Now she has been helping to draft a bill to ban drilling for oil on public land. Now whule people would get behind this, i actually started to laugh because I feel that the Bernie Sander's campaign is a gigantic political scam.

This is the move that Bernie Sanders wants to make to show off his last orgasm of hyper liberalism before he deliberately runs his campaign into the ground. I mean he might as well praise Mao Zedong at this point because no one, NO ONE, EVER FUCKS WITH THE OIL COMPANIES IN THIS COUNTRY.

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/global-warming/keep-it-in-the-ground/

Here is the legislation on the fucking Greenpeace webiste
>>
>>66465878
Minister for Alcohol?
>>
Not into abo's generally but..

>6.5/10 would smash even if found passed out in puddle from huffing gasoline
>>
>>66465878
>be Bernie
>want energy revolution
>be against fracking and coal cuz fuck Appalachia, they won't need jobs I'm president
>be pro wind and solar, want to end nuclear despite nuclear being safer, cleaner, requires less land, and produces higher paying jobs

His entire campaign is based on the general ignorance of the populace
>>
>>66465878
Come on now, I'm a mouthwash abo
>>
>>66467083
Do natives even try to maintain their cultures anymore or do they just make shit up to jew white tourists?
>>
I hate native americans so fucking much.

i hate their accent.
i hate their shitty facial expressions
i hate their ugly hair
i hate their whining
>>
>>66465878
>hopeless policy

Sanders all over. On an unrelated note I would Val Kilmer in Thunderheart the fuck out of that axechecker cunt, she is gorgeous.
>>
>>66467454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYiN0N9dqs

watch this then
>>
>>66466327
hahahaha, you think we still have jobs in the Appalachia mountains, Obama saw to end that.

One of the very last fucking coal mines was officially sold and will be shutting down this year.

Unemployment numbers will fucking boost just in time for elections. Like every fucking election period here.

Wal-Mart is planning to shut its stores down here as well.
>>
>>66467600

FUCKINGNKDGLJSBNLGJSDBNLJKNFASL

THAT STUPID ACCENT
THAT STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT "SPIRIT NAME" BULLSHIT

FUCK NATIVES
>>
>>66467600
Fuck off, apple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUayhUL2X90
>>
>>66465878

Her being a token Native Indian is not impressive. I am inclined to hear what the Natives have to say but lets be real, the petrodollar is more important to America than anything else.
>>
>>66468281
I met a girl who was 1/8 hawaiian and scamming the university to pay for some of her college, mad props to her tho because she's white
>>
>>66467295

Some of them do but some of them also whore their "spiritual" cultures out to naive people.
>>
>>66468394

Hey, more power to her. The universities have been scamming us for a long time. It's nice to see it go the other way for once.
>>
>>66465878
Heh, he seems like our Corbyn. Just wants to be a professional protestor. Infinite opposition. Doesn't actually want to be a leader so deliberately says stupid shit and fucks hiw own party up.
>>
>>66465878
This guy pander too much to minorities. He doesn't pander to Asians and I hope he won't. It's irritating.
>>
>>66468031
>Obama saw to end that

Coal costs $60 to extract in Appalachia on average. It is $15 in Wyoming. The Kentucky coal industry got free marketed, do not blame the nigger.
>>
File: 1445886274961.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1445886274961.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>66468055
You sould have killed them all.

We did the same mistake with the jews.

Let's finish this job once and for all!
>>
>>66468760
How about all the shit getting rekt in my neighboring state of Wyoming that you touched on because of King Nigger's actions then, you fucking slimey limey?
>>
>>66467295

They obviously play up their style and race to so they can fuck whites

For this reason a lot of eskimo to the north and meztisos to the south play up their "native american" ancestry despite not sharing any cultural resemblance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.