[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we took vegan propaganda comics, shopped them to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: vegan the big cow.jpg (252 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
vegan the big cow.jpg
252 KB, 540x540
What if we took vegan propaganda comics, shopped them to make them redpilled and then put them back in the Internet?
>>
File: Jews and cow.png (373 KB, 540x507) Image search: [Google]
Jews and cow.png
373 KB, 540x507
>>
>>66463474
what if you fucked off and wasted your time doing something less retarded instead?
>>
>>66463684
Are you a butthurt vegan?
>>
what does vegan butt smell like
>>
>>66463522
pretty gud
>>
>>66463841
Nigger dick and semen i would imagine
>>
File: vegan propaganda.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
vegan propaganda.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
This one could be changed to The US goverment spends more than $550 million eah year to persuade Ameriacns to race mix with inferior beings.
>>
>>66463684
look! another food cult member
>>
>Diabetes rates have doubled
What, since we've been farming animals?
>>
>>66463474

good idea

i like both vegan memes and your version
>>
>>66463522
Maybe you should try being more subtle.
>>
>>66463474
>>66463522
>>66463772
>>66464560
wena nido
>>
Vegans are fucking idiots but that is a valid point

Cows are inefficient fucking animals
>>
>>66463522
Where's Ben "gas the kikes" garrison signature?
>>
>>66463522
Should be a golden cow desu
>>
>>66464560
Or however much they spend lobbying for Isreal
>>
>>66464560
>Yea I took a dump on your lawn
>But people in Indian poo on everything all the time

liberal logic
>>
>>66470353
> Being a non-degenerate is fucking retarded
wew lad
we can't all chew up the butchered jew.
>>
>>66472353
It's not even like the two situations are equivocal. Meat commercials are great and actually manage to put on a presentable product. Vegan propaganda is gross especially when it comes from the faggots at PETA
>>
>>66472353
Do the Indians shit on your lawn?
>>
>>66463522
ylyl
>>
>>66463474
What enviros don't realise is that non first worlders lose little sleep over animal rights.
>>
>>66464560
I dunno possibly because it's healthy and natural......we've been omnivores a hell of lot longer before the first vegan showed up. Bodies adapt to what you put in them over time. Theres nothing wrong with eating a steak, these vegan's have seizures because they keep thinking about the animal, yet if the apocalypse was to come they'd be there eating a cow with the rest of us. I don't think they'd starve themselves to death.
>>
>>66473194
Gotta eat steak and red meat to keep the testosterone up and prevent myself from becoming a numale bitchboi
>>
>>66464560
[pic] Implying we would stop eating meat in we never saw commercials.

The shit they're talking about is the Beef, it's what's for dinner!" shit. So all that's wrong is we're eating less pork and more chicken. Beef is in decline because idiots think it cause coronary blockage. But eating less pork is a good thing as it will help Mudlimes adapt!!1!1!!
>>
>>66472705
what the fug
is this real?
>>
>>66464560
I'm pretty sure these ad campaigns ended years ago

the only one still around is the USDA shilling for milk in schools
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.