[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white women always date the most garden variety niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1437703967086.png (56 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1437703967086.png
56 KB, 485x409
Why do white women always date the most garden variety niggers there are?
>>
>>66462245
Because they have big dicks
>>
>>66462324
But then why not date niggers who aren't thugs, have social capital, etc
>>
>>66462245
>always
>>
>>66462245
Probably because of exoticism, they are attracted to the exotic bizarro features, just the same as white men dating the most chinky ugly asians.
>>
>>66462481
Because they arent desperate fucks like you anon
>>
Because a lot of women don't care too much about what the person looks like; they just care if te guy has balls. And most black guys are way more confident around women than white guys. That is honestly why.
>>
>>66462245
Because they love to be treated like shit.
And nigger will always treat a women like shit.
Honestly Its really no big loose
>>
File: 1452495293082.jpg (11 KB, 374x356) Image search: [Google]
1452495293082.jpg
11 KB, 374x356
>>66462770
>dont care about looks
>le confidence maymay
>>
Ghetto white people do exist.

They adopted black style for some reason
>>
>>66462481
The whole point of dating a nigger is to date trash.
>>
>>66463034
It works everytime as long as you're not completely autistic.
>>
>>66462245
This is a disruption thread, sage if replying, don't post images.

Report at your own will. For more detail >>66457882
>>
>>66462245
Women are attracted to uncivilized barbarians. Fancy negros aren't as attractive to them as a feral nigger.
>>
>>66463034
This to be honest family, my gf loves it when I wear shitty hawaiian shirts and zip-off pants
>>
I wonder why /pol/ complains about white women racemixing when white men are far more likely to racemix.
>>
File: 1455584459280.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1455584459280.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>>66462245
>Be fat white girl

>Guys make fun of you/don't give you any attention

>That lonely black kid in class worships you and treats you like a godless. Can't stop telling you that you're a gorgeous queen n dat dem wite boi jus made dey kaint handle a reel womyn

Real thinker
>>
>>66462245

don´t believe the media. in the relevant world, white women are still the majority so of course you´ll see white women dating niggers more often than other combinations. usually these women are scum because they prefer the"masculine" men type while both usually have low education.

you´ll also see the version where both have high education but then the other guy isn´t a nigger, more like a black person (inb4 are you retarded). what you very rarely see is an educated white woman with a nigger.

so in the end, seeing white women dating niggers has a way higher statistical propability than other combinations (there are more stupid people than well educated ones) while these women usually aren´t desireable for long term relationships/marriage anyway, just cumsluts.
>>
The only White women who date niggers are complete trash. I am from the South and I have never seen a classy White girl date a nigger.
>>
>>66465177
I was asking why they don't date classy niggers though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.