[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 743x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 743x400
Why would you declare war on a nation and try to conquer it when they invite you in and let you fuck everything that can pop out a baby 24/7 plus they will pay for it? #easiestinvasionever
>>
Help us
>>
>>66461573
White people may be good at traditional war but wow are they terrible at surviving as a race.

MORE INFERIOR THAN BLACKS APPARENTLY YOU RACISTS

You guys are like that kid on the playground that thinks hes the best player on the team and tells everybody how hes superior then at the end hes got 0 points and has been kicked off the team called existence.
>>
Uhh, it's being led by Jews and that's pretty obvious. Most of us 'goyim whites' can't stand it, but we are being pacified and tranquilized by "Americas got talent", "Dancing with the Stars", etc. etc...

Oh, and btw, 4chan/pol is heavily censored. Many of my posts and threads get "archived" within an hours' time. Don't even try on here, it's pointless.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 750x1059) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 750x1059
>>66461936
May as well be good at climbing trees like a monkey. Traditional war is outdated, you guys were just a lucky fad for a few hundred years. You will go extinct like the dodo tbqh senpai
>>
>>66461573
I can't wait for whites to die off so I can stop seeing these damn threads.
>>
File: disgusting.png (291 KB, 636x363) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
291 KB, 636x363
>>66461573
>american west and Midwest
>nonwhite
Kill yourself this instant
>>
>>66462089
Yeah the archiving needs to be stopped, ive noticed it too.

Anyone send an email to hiroshima?
Hes a genius he could find a way to stop it. Maybe a limit on sages per day?
>>
>>66461936
>MORE INFERIOR THAN BLACKS APPARENTLY YOU RACISTS
Because we have something to preserve, while blacks are just a cancer that spreads
>>
>>66462089
Also nice excuses. So youre saying whites are so dumb they get manipulated into genociding themselves by some joos. SUPERIOR RACE GUYS

Seriously I cannot even picture any other race even considering sitting in the corner getting keked by another man. Asians blacks latinos native americans, NEVER have other men fuck their women while they watch and enjoy

Wtf is wrong with you guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 511x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 511x507
Jesus christ page 8 already?

THE SLIDING IS REAL
4CHAN COMPROMISED
SHILLS HAVE TAKEN OVER
>>
>>66463353
No, its just a bad thread
>>
>>66461573
What's with all the blacks in East Asia?
>>
>white genoice

to the trash it goes,you are literally discussing a meme that is not happening and that will label you as a tinfoil hat.
>>
>>66461573
Race war incoming op. The fourth Reich of trump will free our people.
>>
>>66463353
did you ever think it's because you've presented your topic like shit and thus no one wants to engage in your shitty thread?
>>
>>66461573
I blame 90's supergroup ace of base
>>
>>66463464
>>66464043
>not understanding the speed of the sliding
I have made bad threads before.
I wish they slid to the archives as fast as this
You don't know the exponential pain increase of putting effort into a 5 star post and watching the Replies stay at zero minute after minute after minute:(
>>
>>66463949
Regardless of wether the jew world order or Trump and putin nationalize the world we are in for some exciting history i will say.

Gets me excited we get to live through one of those big world turning points in history.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.