[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ absolutely BTFO yet again. /pol/ on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 750x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 750x619
/pol/ absolutely BTFO yet again.

/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>>66460691
He's lying dead out, and the other people are absolutely correct. End of discussion.
>>
>>66460691
>I feel
That's all you need to know about this post
>>
File: uggh.gif (905 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
uggh.gif
905 KB, 240x228
>>66460691
>increase national productivity with a degree in communications or psychology
>>
> the value of a degree has degraded...
> so let's waste even more money so everyone can have them!

And you don't think that will degrade its value further?
>>
File: Mysides.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Mysides.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>66460691
Can't even spell, yet wants people to pay for college.
>>
>>66460691
>value of college degree has dropped
>might as well make it totally worthless by passing it out to everbody
>>
>>66460691

>Value of degree has degraded.
>It will improve the economy for every citizen to spend four years of their productive life getting one on the taxpayers dime.

Oh, ok. How about we just fix our highschools so that grades aren't unemployable retards.
>>
>>66460691
also
>improve our economy as a nation (dumb dumb) by equipping our people with the tools necessary to help increase our national production

oh yeah, because your liberal arts degree in dickgirl studies is really an asset to your community
>>
>>66460691

It *has* degraded to the value of a high school diploma

...because they had to lower standards to let in women and minorities because "everyone deserves a college education." you can have valuable diplomas or universal college attendance, but not both. Subsidizing worthless degrees will only make them more worthless
>>
>a college degree is worthless and equivalent to a high school diploma in other countries
>instead of fixing high schools lets officially turn college into high school 2
ok
>>
File: Top Universities.png (40 KB, 905x553) Image search: [Google]
Top Universities.png
40 KB, 905x553
>I want to destroy my country's education, and all the sectors in our economy that depend on it!
>I also want to be unable to find a good paying job in one of those sectors, such as tech or biotech and pharma, just like those kids in Europe!
>Stop calling me a lazy communist, I totally understand what I'm talking about, I'm 17!
>>
>>66460691
>It would greatly improve our economy to pay for idiots to take a women's studies class
>>
>>66460691
>going to a shit university and agreeing to pay them
please be more stringent about who you work for
>>
>>66460691
And then in 20 years a master's degree is going to be what a bachelor's is now.
And then a doctorate.
Keep going down this road and soon it will be de facto mandatory for an American adult to spend the first 30 years of their life in the academic system.
Fucking hell, people are overeducated as is, "educated" used lightly of course. People are being insulated from adulthood in their nice little school bubble for way too long. There's a reason nobody gets married or has children until their 30s anymore. Most people don't even feel the first sting of real personal responsibility until around 25. The idea of your average 18-22 year old having a family that they provide for is downright laughable since most of them are still mentally and behaviorally children.
Fix high school and early education so that by the time you're 18 you're an actual adult who is ready for adult responsibilities and higher education is a choice (that relatively few should be qualified to make).
>>
File: adjust my disappoint glasses.png (43 KB, 242x310) Image search: [Google]
adjust my disappoint glasses.png
43 KB, 242x310
>>66460691
>high level degrees have become meaningless because of their ease of anyone to get them and the low standards for receiving it.

>lets make it that even more people can get those degrees with even less effort needed.

Yeah sure that's some sound logic there.
>>
>>66460691
>"it is now worthless"
>"better buy it more"

That makes no sense. The problem is that a lot of higher education does not help people produce more in the workplace at all.
>>
>>66461994
Have you ever wondered how they rank universities?

If you look into it, you find that they are ranked by things like how big their budgets are and how often their published works are quoted in other works etc.

This is why Anglo universities (and especially American universities) always rank high in these lists.
American universities have much bigger budgets due to all of the rich kids paying $200k a pop to study there.
They also quote eachother's articles much more due to their cultural proximity.

Does this list mean that the people that study there are better educated?
Absolutely not, for example Harvard has gone full SJW with diversity classes and what have you. Worthless education.

These lists are bogus.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.