[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /Pol/ think about Scatman John?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ScatmanJohn.gif (27 KB, 364x420) Image search: [Google]
ScatmanJohn.gif
27 KB, 364x420
Personally, I love his music but I'm from Japan so I have to.
My sister and I would giggle and laugh whenever his music played, because we didn't know a thing it was saying. Then again, we were the most innocent people on Earth.

Does /pol/ reckon he'd had been a democrat? Libertarian maybe? Either way, his music was awesome.
>>
>>66460369
nice flag :3
>>
>>66460503
Thanks, Trudeau!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>66460369

gtfo heretic
>>
>>66460369
Pretty sure this thread is against the rules but whatever.
Are you posting nip boipucci or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>66460739
Fuck the rules. I don't use a proxy like a lot of people seem to think, so it's as simple as resetting my IP to get back on.
You are indeed wasting your time, Spic.
>>
>>66460369
I found him looking through this weird Indian guy's mp3 player years ago. More recently I read up on his life and found out he had a severe speech impediment.

Which he obviously overcame through hard work. He'd be a Republican or a right-leaning Independent.
>>
>>66461061
Interesting answer!
>>
>>66461061

Absolutely. If he was a Dem he'd use the speech impediment as an excuse to not work and collect disability till the day he died.
>>
File: Vatican Prayer.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vatican Prayer.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>66460660
Hail Lucifer.
>>
>>66460369
> from japan

based translator reporting in from the vatican confirmed!

good to see you again
>>
>>66460369
we need to see more of your tits, nippon bijin.
>>
>>66460369
NICE FLAG MAN
>>
IF THE SCATMAN CAN DO IT THEN SO CAN YOU
>>
>>66460369
This man is an inspiration to me. His music is so cheerful and fun. In a way I'm glad he died because he doesn't have to see what our culture has become.
>>
>>66460369
>Moving from Japan to the Holy See

nice job
>>
>I love his music but I'm from Japan so I have to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hudes0Jpmo
>>
>>66460369

This is a shit thread. Sage if replying, don't post images. Report if you want.

See >>66457882
>>
>>66461495
are you the anon on holiday in the VCS?
>>
>>66460369
gone to soon
>>
>>66463452
How is Mostar?
>>
>>66460369
>I'm calling out from Scatland
>I'm calling out from Scatman's world
>If you wanna break free you better listen to me
>You got to learn how to see in your fantasy

the 90s were weird man
For a while I couldn't remember if that was an actual song or just some sort of insane faggotry I had imagined and partially forgotten
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.