[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 4chan2.jpg (34 KB, 477x671) Image search: [Google]
4chan2.jpg
34 KB, 477x671
I think we should be worry, something big is coming and it will not be pretty...

FEMA camps are everywhere in the US and they are ready, keep you gun redneck you will need them...
>>
File: 4chan3.jpg (107 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
4chan3.jpg
107 KB, 640x504
some location
>>
>>66460225
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fixYoQqQg3w
>>
Those are burial vaults. Not coffins.

Coffins go inside of those. There are to keep out water, and prevent the coffin from being crushed by heavy diggers. Hence why the are so large.
>>
>>66460321

The camps are operated by politifake.org?
>>
>>66460225
Hopefully Trump uses these to round up everybody who voted for Ted Cruz
>>
>>66461712
I was just about to write it, amerikansky
>>
File: ccd.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
ccd.png
191 KB, 477x768
>mfw kikes ordered all this to throw right wing nationalists and white people in camps
>mfw Trump uses them on the kikes instead
>>
>>66460225

>Fema realizes if they don't spend all of their allocated budget it will have it reduced. >Spends money on shit to prove that it needs it.

t. every government and large organization everywhere.
>>
>>66462052
Truth
>>
Is it 2008 again?
>>
>>66462052
This is the reason why our deficit is so fuckhuge.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCbxWv8qckQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzXiTY_EIr0
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1599x999
>>66461770
>>
>>66460225
is it 2004 again
>>
>>66462365
no your deficit is fucking huge because you don't understand how bank work and how the FED work, take time to educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
>>
>>66462052
It's true. Here in Canada, some departments do something similar. Leads to some crazy bullshittery. Not just from units trying to spend money on useless shit, but also it may be abused to deprive units of funds.

Higher-ups will cut people in some units to the point where they cannot function, so they are then unable to expend their budget, so it may then be cut next year.
>>
>>66460225

Report, sage if replying, don't post images.
For further detail see >>66457882

Reason >>66462539
>>
>>66460225
a fucking leaf.
>the most hilarious part about this is that the government created all these places after the shit show that was katrina as they know there is a segment of society that cannot take care of themselves. Also if we had some type of disaster bad enough they'd have the space and facilities ready at a moments notice. The U.S. government may be heinous as fuck but getting all conspiratard about something that was done to protect the citizens is laughable. The same fuckers crying about muh fema camps martial law will likely be the ones begging to be relocated first if we did have a major disaster
>>
>>66460225
Why would a government planning on mass murdering their citizens need fucking coffins for?

Why don't they dump the bodies in ditches as per the method for every tyrannical state that has massacred its citizens?

"Hey did you finish coming up with the plan to purge out the whole population?"
"Yeah but do you know what's bothering me? Is it morally reprehensible that after finishing the national genocide that we don't bury the mass of bodies without a coffin?"
"Well of course we'll provide a coffin, we aren't animals it'd be immoral to just lay their lifeless bodies in open dirt. We're still human, it's only common decency."

That said they are probably preparing for civil conflict or enforcement of a police state, but that FEMA coffin theory is bullshit.
>>
File: 6546464.png (296 KB, 515x510) Image search: [Google]
6546464.png
296 KB, 515x510
>>66460225
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (23 KB, 301x230) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
23 KB, 301x230
They will round you up and put you in camps, because the aliens told them to. They gonna harvest your ballsacks, man
>>
>>66462822
I know.

What ever happened to just burning bodies?
>>
>>66460870
this is pretty spooky tbqh
>>
this is some autsitic schizoid ass shit in here
>>
Things that are about to crack:

San Francisco
Seattle
New York

All of then natural disasters, all of them overdue.
>>
File: birf.gif (2 MB, 342x175) Image search: [Google]
birf.gif
2 MB, 342x175
>>66463117
>>
>>66460225
It's so they can respond to mass disasters. Coffins are pre purchased so they can make mass graveyards. Marked or unmarked. If it were government genocide it would be unmarked graves. Additionally the Mres are for survivors. The "Camps" are the same as what high schools become when there is a fire evacuation.

I don't think you understand that FEMA doesn't want to be pounded the next time Katrina happens.
>>
>>66463050
It's incredibly difficult to do that on a large scale, costing many times more per body than any other corpse removal options.

Burning of bodies are only really used to cover up death statistics and destroy evidence, and to rid of corpses that are afflicted with transferable sickness.
>>
>>66463784
>I don't think you understand that FEMA doesn't want to be pounded the next time Katrina happens.
exactly I mean it's not like FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency and everything they've done that these people dwell on as a conspiracy is literally what the agency was created to do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.