[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you realize Islam is the true religion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Jesus-is-Muslim-billboard.jpg (38 KB, 700x357) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-is-Muslim-billboard.jpg
38 KB, 700x357
At what age did you realize Islam is the true religion?
>>
>>66459560
Jesus is dead tho
>>
>>66459560
Now I want some Mohammad is Mormon billboards. That would rile up some of those towelheads.
>>
They also believe that he is basically the "good" version of the horseman of war who will lead the Muslim army to victory against the world.
>>
File: 1456386584944.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1456386584944.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>66459560
>billboard politics
>muslims
two things i fucking hate having a freak baby
awesome
>>
>>66459560
>dead Jew
>1/3rd of the Christian God
>Muslim
???
>>
>>66459560
Do you know what the funny thing is? The first time I heard about Islam was through Religious education in secondary school when I was 11 years old. 3 years before 9/11

The way the teacher described Islam, just breaking it down with the facts, even then I knew it was a disgusting religion full of arbitrary rules with no baring on modern life.

You can't drawn, women can't sing, instruments are forbidden, halal meat tastes fucking disgusting, and is practically only an issue so it forces countries to give muslims jobs in meat processing.
I just remember learning that every part of someone's life is dictated by this religion. Hated it and thought it was as fucking stupid as judaism.

THEN 9/11 happened. The funny thing is, just as I was becoming a man, and going through puberty, my innocence was lost in a totally differnet way.

The carefree attitude of the 90s evaporated overnight. Kids now don't know any better, but for someone who grew up before we realy understood islamic fundamentalism in the mainstream, you can see how it's dragged everyone's expectations down for the future.

I used to be excited for space exploration and for humanity to unite and solve bigger issues and understand the world and the universe.
Now all I worry about is humanity surviving the scurge of islam and getting through the near future.

My god mother was married to an abusive muslim, and lived in Saudi Arabia in the early 90s. She fled the country because it was so awful for her.

Islam is an absolute plague on mankind. It's like a mental illness on the whole of humanity. It's halted our progess so much, and effects every living being on this planet.

I fucking hate it.
>>
File: blini kot 5.jpg (37 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
blini kot 5.jpg
37 KB, 449x546
>>66459560

>Jesus is a muslim over 600 years before islam even existed
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>66459560
>>
>>66459669
They're talkin about a mexican dude
>>
>>66459560
FALSE: considering that Islam didn't come hundreds of years after Christ walked the earth. Would not be possibly faggot [OP]
>>
>>66459560
Reminder that Islam steals credit for the accomplishments of others as a central doctrine. Islam is like the South Park satire of Tyler Perry, inarticulately struggling to follow the larger conversation and then boldly declaring that "that was ours, too."
>>
>>66461155
>its not the kikes goyem
>>
File: 1441176615666.png (236 KB, 394x357) Image search: [Google]
1441176615666.png
236 KB, 394x357
>>66459560
Here we go again, at this rate you have killed yourself by midnight
>>
>>66461922
Don't mind me. Just doing God's work.
>>
>>66459560
Watch dr bill warner videos then tell me if you feel the same way.
>>
>>66461922
just doing my part to stop the muzzies
>>
>>66459560
OH LOOK
IT'S THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.