[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Trump really recover from this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Louis CK.jpg (75 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
Louis CK.jpg
75 KB, 980x552
>Comedian Louis CK has asked fans and readers to "please stop voting for Trump"

>""It was funny for a little while," he wrote. "But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the 30s."

>He added, "Trump is not a good smart conservative. He's an insane bigot. He is dangerous."

So, /pol/? How can you endorse a candidate who is literally a modern day Hitler? Are you really that stupid?

I think this could be the end for Trump, perhaps now people will see him for what he really is thanks to Louis CK's exposure.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/05/politics/louis-ck-donald-trump-adolf-hitler/
>>
Trump doesn't even have the fraction of the genius and speaking skills Hitler had. Not even close. He should be honored that Louis CK would even compare the two
>>
>>66457344
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
shutup
>>
BIG
>>
>>66457344
BLACK
>>
>>66457755
comparing to hitler is literally a meme from 1990
>>
>>66457344
This just makes me want to vote for him more.

>>66457755
Godwin's law doesn't mean he's wrong. Just that Hitler is a popular fellow
>>
>>66457344
Comparing Trump to Hitler is an insult to Hitler's intelligence.
>>
HA, I was so happy when I read this!

Finally this shitty board can just close!

Trump has been stumped!

You guys are racist haters. Reverse racists. Bigots. KKK.

If you were real men, you wouldn't be hiding would you?

BLACK lives matter. Remember that! And I'm ISRAELI and LOVE my country. OH, by the way, I love NINTENDO NX and HATE ANIME. My girlfriend is ASIAN.

This board is so done. Trump is boring.

Lets just get Hillary in office and turn the page. We need to tighten the gun control laws and enlarge obamacare
>>
LITTLE
>>
File: 1447977560005.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1447977560005.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>comedian's opinion
>constitutes a thread

Trump supporters are really insecure.
>>
File: louis_ck.jpg (14 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck.jpg
14 KB, 480x200
TINY WHITE PENISES
>>
My vote for Dave Cameron.
>>
When did everyone jump on the "Trump is actually Hitler" train
Does no one in the Anti-Trump camp understand that the more they talk him up the more his supporters become entrenched in their choice?
>>
>>66458054

This.

Trump is not only as bad as Hitler, he is a stupid Hitler too.

Loving the butthurt in this thread from the upset tiny white penises.
>>
File: 1410287025141.jpg (6 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
1410287025141.jpg
6 KB, 206x250
>>66457344
>Louis CK accusing anyone else of not being funny
>>
>>66458412
*audience dies off laughter*
>>
Why does /pol/ keep taking the b8?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.