[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We used to call black people negroes, because it means black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 327x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 327x374
We used to call black people negroes, because it means black

Then that was offensive, so then we called them colored

Then that was offensive, so instead we started calling them black again

And now people are starting to call them people of color, basically colored, again.

Why?
>>
Don't see any problem with niggers
>>
>>66455982
because you like the beek black cock sven
>>
Because liberals are racist as fuck and see race in everything.
>PoC doesn't include Whites.
>Despite White being a colour.
>>
>>66455982
We still call black people negros here in Virginia.
>>
Because the left wants to bring back segregation. Duh.
>>
>>66455982
because liberals are the real KKK
>>
Will lefties get mad if you call someone "colored"
>>
>>66455982
Because political correctness is never satisfied.
>>
>>66455982
let's break the pattern and call them bingo bangos
>>
Does anyone else want to throw a baby at the wall when you hear some SJW say "people of color" or "person of color"
>>
>calling black folk PoCs
>admitting they are a pox on society

Everything the left does in the name of equality and integration is a step in the opposite direction.
>>
>>66455982
I call them "light skin impaired people", or "nogs"
>>
>>66457074
Ethnically alternative.
Racially challenged.
Melanin positive.
Light deprived.
>>
Because the issue isn't the word, but the meaning behind it. Negro was used as pejorative term, so it had to be changed into something "clean" before the other word was stained again etc.

It'll never end because of muh feelings though.
>>
>>66457391
Rapists
>>
>>66457391
Person of cultural background
>>
>colored is racist
>people of color is not
liberals everyone
>>
I like "Africans". If they dont like black then why not "African"?
>>
Unironically saying "colored" or "african american" is a sure sign of a cuck
>>
>>66456474
>>66456474
deez
>>
>>66455982
To keep you in a perpetual state of shame and to create a barrier where your speech is regulated and you feel jealous you can't speak without being chastised (unless you are up to date with the social dictates of the left.)
> Petty rules and jealousy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_and_control_in_abusive_relationships#Institutional_abuse
Its left-wing national scale domestic abuse.
>>
It's a recurring thing with softer and softer euphemisms.

Moron and idiot used to be psychiatric terms for people with significantly lower mental age compared to their biological age.

Then it was considered inappriopriate, and the very same people were called retarded.

Now that is politically incorrect and the newest term is mentally handicapped. I wonder what APA will come up with next.

Same with shell shock -> battle fatigue -> operational exhaustion -> PTSD -> ??
>>
>>66456807
I usually just filter it to Perpetrator Of Crime.
>>
>>66456902
>Implying the left wants integration
>>
>>66455982
Just call them black. No one worth listening to gets triggered by that.
>>66457865
So you should be called European?
>>
File: colored.jpg (298 KB, 1024x909) Image search: [Google]
colored.jpg
298 KB, 1024x909
by "people of color," what they mean is "brown people.

white people are the most colorful people on the planet.
>>
>>66455982
You can call a piece of shit a flower and people will still associate it with stink. Words doesn't change the perception, that's why every better word that describes blacks devolves into its original meaning.
>>
>>66455982
its an endless game where the left keeps attaching negative connotations to benign terminology with no intended malice for the sake of keeping racism an important topic. redskins is a good example of this. i never thought twice about this or had any sort of malice towards indians, now all of a sudden its this horrible word and white people should be ashamed of themselves and need to be lectured on how insensitive we are.

i have no idea how they are profiting from this but its really gotten old
>>
>>66459116
>i never thought twice about this or had any sort of malice towards indians

That's because you're blinded by your white privilege :^)
>>
>>66459319
sorry i dont play this game of leftist semantics designed to create some sort of guilt in me over nothing
>>
File: dlpeeps.jpg (30 KB, 576x382) Image search: [Google]
dlpeeps.jpg
30 KB, 576x382
>>66458614
So fucking using this.
Based bantz from America
>>
When I took my great grandmother out for lunch, she said to the waiter: "it's nice seeing a colored young man working hard"
The waiter looked stunned and before we left I went up to the guy and apologized on her behalf since she grew up in a different era.
>>
>>66459866

I agree with you. The whole thing is insane.
>>
>>66455982
Theodore Kaczynski
Cabin Boy Parable
Tldr -- a meaningless and cost-free concession to stave off substantive change.
>>
>>66455982
Black people hate being black people. No matter what you call them they will always hate it because they hate who they are. It will go on forever.
>>
>>66458659
>so you should be called European?
I don't see a problem with this desu senpai
>>
File: colored.jpg (20 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
colored.jpg
20 KB, 300x232
it's offensive because whites used it as a deregatory term alongside societal oppression. retard racist apologist don't even know basic history
>>
>>66460492
What does the NAACP stand for midget tranny boy?
>>
>>66458461
>I wonder what APA will come up with next
Here it is considered rude to say "mentally handicapped" the new term is "learning disability"
>>
>>66458461
>trigger possession syndrome
>>
We have to call them 'people' of color to condition ourselves into believing that they're actually human beings.
>>
>>66455982
niggers are ugly and stupid.

no matter what term you use to refer to them, that term will eventually be offensive due to the filth it is referring to.
>>
>>66460229
cuck
>>
>>66455982
To keep you in a perpetual state of shame and to create a barrier where your speech is regulated and you feel jealous you can't speak without being chastised (unless you are up to date with the social dictates of the left. which change arbitrarily to maintain this state)
> Petty rules and jealousy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_and_control_in_abusive_relationships#Institutional_abuse
Its left-wing national scale domestic abuse.
>>
The word used to describe blacks inevitably becomes tainted with pejorative meaning because it becomes associated with black behaviors and "culture".
Just like "asian" only started to become pejorative when UK officials started to use it to talk about pakis
>>
>>66455982
Good quesrion, here's the answer-

They ruin each new name as their name becomes associated with their behavior. Then, like the newspaper in a birdcage, it's changed out every generation or so to keep humans jumping through hoops.

Just more humiliation from our jewish friends.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFXB10dUE8Q
>>
>>66456198
In florida we call them canaduans. God I hate being around canadians.
>>
File: 1366320877786.png (457 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1366320877786.png
457 KB, 500x494
>>66455982
Same guy?
>>
>>66460229
>>66461134
Mexico is right you're a fucking faggot. You literally apologised for your granny being nice. And she probably saw you pander to him and lost respect for you.
>>
Wouldnt it be nice to be called a "person".

Not a [race]-person
>>
>>66455982

How about "swedes"?

;)

;)

;)
>>
File: 1447602041557.png (34 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1447602041557.png
34 KB, 400x250
>>66455982
>people of color
>Person of color

I've been on /pol/ for far too long hell 4chan in general. Out of all the nigger hate threads, send all niggers back to Africa etc. It just never really phased me, but hearing or reading People/Person of color. That just upsets me to no end. Most of the time I hear it from college students on my campus and I actually felt offended. This is why I have a problem with PC culture and some white liberals. They don't fucking care and if I speak out against them despite me being black, they say I'm the one who is wrong.

Fuck them, bring on Trump already so that this PC shit may end.
>>
>>66461950
Håll käften norsk hora
>>
POC = "Picker of Cotton"
>>
>>66461856
Blacks aren't people though
>>
>>66462114

Shut the fuck up or I'm calling the federales and tell them you tried to rob me
>>
>>66455982
Just call them Egyptians and if that doesn't make them happy nothing will.
>>
>>66462226
Sug min kuk din jävla neger
>>
>>66462319

The sound of a swedish mixed race mongrel attempting civil discourse.
>>
>>66462464
Din mamma är min hora, cuck.
>>
File: bramborova_kase.jpg (169 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
bramborova_kase.jpg
169 KB, 500x334
>>66455982
Black here.

Don't bother anons, negroes are always looking for a reason to get upset or miserable, even in nations where something as far as interracial isn't frowned on, they will still throw fits in the streets. IQ has nothing to do with it, its the alleles.
>>
>>66462843
Go pick me a beer, nigger.
>>
>>66462931
Do it yourself, you drooling amazon chimp.
>>
>>66462931
fucking destroyed
>>
>>66463065
Enough of you, negro. Jamal, bring me the fucking whip!
>>
Let's bring porch monkey back
>>
File: Brazil.webm (3 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Brazil.webm
3 MB, 404x720
>>66463281
BR BR SI

HUEHUEHUE
>>
AHEM

WERE RECLAIMING THIS WORD WHITE FUCK BOY

UNTIL WE NEED TO CHANGE IT FOR THE SAKE OF COMPLAINING

DRINKIN UR TEARS LMAO

FUCKBOY

/thread
>>
>>66462464
Top kek
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.