[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia introduces quota to make half of new firefighters women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>The brigade made 350 positions available for male applicants and 350 for females.

>Since February, 290 women have submitted applications and will enter the recruitment process, alongside 350 male applicants, according to the brigade.

>"Male applications were capped at 350 and these were filled, and the application process closed to males, in less than a day," Mr Marshall said. "The 350 female applicant positions attracted 290 women over 31 days

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/nearly-300-women-apply-for-mfb-firefighter-jobs-20160304-gnaxe0.html#ixzz41yOd40vm
>>
>>66455937
Australia YES!
>>
>Be in Australia.
>Forest sets on fire because Australia.
>House gets caught in blaze.
>House is made of wood because Australia.
>Inhale too much smoke and start getting high because Australia.
>Bit by a snake and a spider because Australia.
>Can barely move now.
>Fire service arrives.
>A fireman walks through door.
>It's actually a woman because Australia.
>Spends 30 seconds trying to lift me before whining to the other three women who followed her.
>Four grown women fail to lift 12st between them.
>House is collapsing due to aforementioned wooden construction.
>Oh god I'm going to die aren't I?
>Suddenly a kangaroo appears.
>A man with a huge machete walks in like he owns the place.
>Pretty sure I'm tripping balls now.
>He tells the 'Shielas' to 'fuck off'.
>The man lifts me up with one hand and drags me out of the building.
>Realize I've been saved by a true Aussie who was alerted to the danger by his trusty kangaroo because Australia.
>God bless Australia.
>>
>>66457050
kek, made me laugh.
Good job anon
>>
File: 1452229508766.png (270 KB, 760x716) Image search: [Google]
1452229508766.png
270 KB, 760x716
>>66455937
People are going to die in real-world situations because of diversity
How does it feel /pol/
>>
>>66457956
Feels great.
They will yell at the fire and complain on their tumblr about how it is oppressing them as their phone melts into their hand and the dye leaks from their hair.
The fire rises brother.
>>
>>66457956
Feels like America
>>
File: petrol.jpg (150 KB, 420x301) Image search: [Google]
petrol.jpg
150 KB, 420x301
>>66455937

if White man never showed up in Australia they wouldn't need any firefighters at all
>>
>>66455937

>Australia introduces quota that will LITERALLY CAUSE MORE PEOPLE TO DIE.

Feminism.
>>
>>66455937
Fire departments send all women firefighters to abbo infested regions.
Fire starts
Abbos themselves have become Molotov cocktails from constantly drinking rubbing alcohol
Females too weak and helpless to save abbo firebombs
Abbos and females both die
Profit?
>>
>>66458288
They actually had the opposite: People who kept the fires burning because once they went out they didn't know how to start them again.
>>
>>66457050
Our houses aren't generally made of wood, you are thinking of America and Canada.
>>
>>66457956

I live in one of the wettest parts of the planet, literally below sea level. I just can't get excited about forest fires.

Having said that, I don't think it's a good idea to make firefighters out of australia's deadliest animals.
>>
>>66458511
Seriously? I thought it was an ex-colonial thing to have never read 'the three little pigs'.
>>
why not make half coal miners women
or half roofers women
or half fishermen women.

women only want easy jobs.
>>
why do fire fighters need administrators and HR reps?
>>
>>66458834
To create diversity obviously.
>>
>>66455937
enjoy burning to death shitposters

truly this is God's will
>>
>>66455937
Why force this issue so hard?

It's perfectly fine for women to be in these roles.
We all accept it.

However. If they can't meet they physical requirements, someone is going to die.
Is progressiveness really worth the loss of human life just to look good?
>>
>>66459002
stfu you bigot shitlord
>>
People will dead because of this. Fuck on you Australia
>>
>>66457050
Could have done with some no-homo-eroticism, but OK.
>>
There's an episode of Life and Times of Tim that sums up how this will end.
>>
>>66459087
I'll take that as a yes.

So I'll ask this. How many lives will be lost before this issue gets addressed?
>>
>>66457050
Kek

Thanks for the laugh tea lover
>>
>>66455937
I actually have no problem with this as long as they don't lower the physical requirements to become a firefighter and if they fail (which they will) the positions should be reopened to men.
>>
>>66459344
take your privilege somewhere else
>>
>>66458803
You understand the hidden benefit in all of this, yeah?

The libshits and womyn scream for equal treatment. Fine. Give it to them. After about a decade of women underperforming, being maimed, being killed, being captured and raped to death on war torn areas, after the PTSD of not being able to save grown men from high stress situations, after the law suits of wrongful deaths from male victims families at government agencies and what not, the lib shits and the womyn will be forced to conclude that their places in society are not to be next to men. Men build civilizations, men keep the world running, men keep other men in check, men (for the very most part) do it day in and day out without bitching and whining. Women, generally speaking, by their very nature want no part of that. They will get BTFO. Let it happen anon. It's best for all of us.
>>
>>66458511
all our houses are brick if you live in civilization. up north is another story no rules no gods
>>
>>66459002
of course.
>>
>>66458834
people like to blame firefighters for damages and not rescuing them well enough.
>>
>>66459480
I assure you, I have the antithesis to privilege.
Was looking up grants to start a business.
Because I'm not a woman, or a person of colour, there is nothing that applies to me.

Perhaps it is YOU who should check their privilege.
As society has been catering to women and minorities for decades.
Yet you all do nothing but complain about not having enough.
>>
>>66459344
This >>66459480 means all of them
>>
Ah, finally some expertise in fighting kitchen fires.
>>
>>66459518
what you forget is that western civilization is in its decay state, and every liberty like that taken only hastens our death. If youre fine with that then I have nothing to say.
>>
>>66455937
people are going to die because of diversity
this is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1452137794030.gif (1 MB, 396x216) Image search: [Google]
1452137794030.gif
1 MB, 396x216
>mfw people are literally going to die because of imposed diversity quotas by some sjw initiatives

What a truly fascinating time to be alive eh lads?
>>
There was an episode about a female firefighter on The Life and Times of Tim —very funny, or at least I think so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSb1ExDMRRI
>>
>>66455937
>half of new firefighters women
>firefighters women
>women
>half

kek.. 50% will sit at the fire staion and man the phones then... The other additional firemen will have to pull double the weight in emergencies..
fucking priceless

This madness must end
>>
>>66459926

I don't consider it a liberty. What I do consider is that Western societies need to hit the reset button for a more traditional, morally upright, nationalistic future. For that to happen, the multiculturalism, the degeneracy and the 'equal rights' bullshit needs to eat its self first.
>>
>>66462466
my point is, that would be only perfectly valid if we didnt have external enemies.
>>
>victoria
Last time they had a fire there the fire department's recommendation was "don't even try to escape"
>>
The US and Australia have opposite fire seasons. As a result each nation imports lots of fire fighters from each other to handle peak fire season in both places. If Australia starts fucking up the effectiveness of their firefighters, it's going to screw up this arrangement. Also, even as cucked we are now with feminism, we're not going to follow Australia on this. They'll have to decide if they still want the mostly male US based fire crews coming in to help out or if they want to go it alone with their diversity corps.
>>
>>66458511
They call it double brick Veneer. The brick is only insulation. The frame in Australia is 100% timber. Then you have the mighty Queenslander.
They are totally made from wood and gyprock.

The only residences that aren't are high rise apartments but only chinks and poofters live in those. You aren't a gook or gay are you cunt?

t. Tradie
>>
>>66458567
H O L E
O
L
E
>>
Don't they have to pass demanding physical tests before they are allowed to work as a firefighter? The only way women will get through this is if they drop their standards.
>>
Can't men claim to be women and apply?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.