[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Black on black crime >existing pick one https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: Tpz2fJQW2zZB.jpg (80 KB, 611x371) Image search: [Google]
Tpz2fJQW2zZB.jpg
80 KB, 611x371
> Black on black crime
>existing
pick one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtwvwDzD04
>>
Ok OP but federal crime statistics say differently
>>
nigger
>>
File: sk.jpg (251 KB, 801x533) Image search: [Google]
sk.jpg
251 KB, 801x533
>>66454143
she looks like she'd make a great zwarte piet
>>
>>66454143
more lies from black lies matter
>>
File: 1456899524435.png (1 MB, 1069x1102) Image search: [Google]
1456899524435.png
1 MB, 1069x1102
Lmao, look at the girl when she's saying it doesn't exist, it looks like she's having an internal meltdown.

She knows she's flat out wrong and just defending her own.
>>
>Black lives matter still exists
>>
ignore BLM movement jesus
>>
>>66456758
Following up,

She should have at least taken the high road with the "systematic racism has put blacks in an environment that creates this problem" Like I've heard all of the arguments, but the denial-ism is too stronk
>>
>>66454143

Wow.

>Black on black crime is a myth

Does she even know how to news?
>>
>>66456441
kek
>>
>>66454143

black people LARP as oppressed because they are equal and their entire identity is based around being oppressed, but with mass media and the internet giving us access to seeing the types of horseshit people in Syria and Afghanistan and China have to put up with, the black people just come across as sociopathic cry babies who cant stand anyone else taking their oppressed lime light

case and point, the reaction BLM had to the Paris Attacks
>>
>>66454143
I used to like Dr. Drew back when I was listening to Loveline. Then came Celebrity Rehab and now he's trying to influence the 'conversation' in 'society.'

He's gotten to be kind of a douche. I love how this black woman just yells at the camera while that beta Catherwood just stares at his shoes.
>>
File: 1446412519312.png (448 KB, 477x677) Image search: [Google]
1446412519312.png
448 KB, 477x677
>>66454143
So what do the Bloods and the Crips do?
>>
>>66457377
commit interracial crimes, where whites are secretly the ones at fault.
>>
>There's no such thing as black on black crime

Nice. So we now have proof that the reason that these kinds of people are able to take these kinds of political stances, is because they genuinely have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. That or they are completely disassociated from reality.
>>
WE WUZ INNOCENT AN SHIET
>>
>>66457079
she probably only pushing the UP and DOWN channel buttons because she can't figure out what the numbers do
>>
File: 20130214.jpg (64 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
20130214.jpg
64 KB, 600x345
>it's flat out inaccurate and racist

Well, white people certainly aren't out in the streets gunning each other down every day of the week.
>>
>most crimes happen intraracially
>black on black crime doesn't exist
pick one
>>
>Black lives matter is about everyone!
>But we are just going to focus on black people right now and never bring up any other race.
>We are unable to multitask about any other issues.
>Saying all lives matter is racist too so don't say that.
>Also it's white people's fault.
>>
No one argues the statistic on intra-racial crime. I was surprised to hear no one point out the irrelevance and wide acceptance of that statistic and instead point out the hugely disproportionate amount of crime committed by blacks relative to their overall share of the population.

I WAS surprised until I remembered the truth about shows like this and the people in the audience. I'm convinced that so many in and on the Hollywood audience and panel were there to bolster their 'enlightenment' credentials. Everyone is also scared of any manner of accusation.
>>
File: 1454781725796.png (629 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1454781725796.png
629 KB, 500x800
>>66457079
you underestimate how deluded and indoctrinated these fuckheads are

they honestly believe that 'black on black crime' is impossible because violence only goes in the white oppressor ----> black victim direction

they want to defund and downsize police forces across the country because it will end the only type of violence they are willing to recognize

they will realize how wrong they are when lawlessness and the resulting power vacuum causes black bodies to pile up in the gutters
>>
>>66454143
Nothing I like more than strong sisters putting baloney smelling dog hair having white folk in their place

Y'all are fucking racists and always will be
>>
File: c9df0f6.png (140 KB, 500x3662) Image search: [Google]
c9df0f6.png
140 KB, 500x3662
>>66454143
>Black on black crime
>>
I fucking hate nigger voices. They're so fucking annoying and make me angry.
>>
Can't you guys recognize that her argument actually made a lot of sense?
>>
>>66461020
AYYYYY LMAO
>>
File: potential.jpg (42 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
potential.jpg
42 KB, 540x540
>>66462018
Her argument was hugely incomplete. NO one disputes the intra-racial statistic. When we talk of 'black on black' crime we're talking about the huge amount of crime committed by blacks relative to their share of the population. Blacks are no longer oppressed. It's their own fault. They slit their own throats.
>>
>>66454245
>trusting the government
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.