[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and the media black out has became white again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: southkoreaflag.gif (4 KB, 432x300) Image search: [Google]
southkoreaflag.gif
4 KB, 432x300
kim john ung has threatened us again while the us and south korea have been doing drills, heres what has happened so far if anyone has ignored.
>kimmy launches hydrogen bomb and pisses the whole world off
> un slaps sanctions and more improved security
> kimmy throws a super tantrum during the months doing missiles and nuclear bomb tests
>un gets more pissed off at kimmy
> un warns kimmy one last time
> kimmy launches 6 missiles into the sea and a volley of missiles into the sea of japan misses like a dumb ass
> china gets fucking pissed and threatens north korea with sanctions along with thadd technology near the border so when he launches a missiles it counters it
>usa and south korea tag team decide to do a huge super drill on a south Korean island near north korea
> today north korea threatens there forces saying they can hit the usa with new technology along with nuclear weapons

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160306/world/north-korea-threatens-to-beat-up-the-us.604850
>>
File: POWERLEVELMAGA.png (56 KB, 184x165) Image search: [Google]
POWERLEVELMAGA.png
56 KB, 184x165
>>66453541
North Korea begins to launch nuclear weapon, aimed at the US.

>launch detected immediately

>automated drone fires laser

>rocket detonates in silo

>US drops tungsten rods via orbit

>US bombards strategic targets with rail guns

>10 levels above top secret, dark matter multi dimensional quantum vacuum activated

>half of North Korea vanishes into thin air

The only reason they haven't been dealt with is CHIYNA!
>>
1 drone strike could end that chubby fuck, obaummer doesnt have the balls
>>
nothing ever actually happens with north korea and it depresses me
>>
>>66454453
its very depressing
>>
>>66453541
What the fuck are you doing USA? Why are you not exporting freedom in North Korea? What happened with you??

Is it because there's no oil there?
>>
This is now a 90s K-POP thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5nDJgRJX6g
>>
>>66453541
So, business as usual?
>>
>>66455087
Nah, because china.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpmOMweFiq4
>>
>>66455087
because everyone benefits from NK existing
>credible reason for the US to stay in SK
>provides China with a buffer
>means the Sorks don't have to deal with the huge refugee crisis that a Nork collapse would cause

>>66454324
The Norks just need to wait another 50 years and they can walk into SK due to demographic issues
SK has worse demographics than Japan in terms of a shrinking population
>>
>>66453541

I find it hard to take any news regarding NK as unbiased.

Honestly at this point my ideology regarding Korea boils down to:

>"Always do the opposite of what X says".
>>
File: satellite launch 5.jpg (58 KB, 701x960) Image search: [Google]
satellite launch 5.jpg
58 KB, 701x960
I'll hang around and answer questions about NK stuff.

Pic, satellite launch in NK.

Some info on what the DPRK references in their KCNA article about US military exercises:

http://sputniknews.com/asia/20160303/1035740992/loud-clear-pyongyang-sanctions.html
>>
>>66455087
There is no wealth in Best Korea. It's a barren land devoid of any remaining resources. Eventually the state will collapse under its own weight.
>>
>>66455869
we are once again blessed by your presence north korea bro. How have you bin?
>>
>>66456383
While so many people are suffering a terrible dictatorship and dying under it. I thought you believed in freedom and wanted to save people...
>>
>>66457061
its obongo he wants everyone to fall.
>>
File: satellite launch.jpg (254 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
satellite launch.jpg
254 KB, 2048x1360
>>66456467
Good bruh, enjoying a bit of time off and spending some time comparing the 2006 NK financial code to some of their 2011, 2012, and 2013 revisions to measure how they've evolved.
>>
File: coal2 at raijin port.jpg (63 KB, 960x618) Image search: [Google]
coal2 at raijin port.jpg
63 KB, 960x618
>>66456383
They have a good amount of natural resources.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/01/north-korea-may-have-two-thirds-of-worlds-rare-earths/

Otherwise one of their exports is coal to China.
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 1024x819
>>66454324
North Korea launches emp attack and a massive cyberattack on us targets
>invades and conquers South Korea
>invades Japan
>annexes half of Asia
>launches a full scale invasion of USA after releasing biological weapons by Korean sleeper cells across major American cities.
>>
>>66459976
ok homeland
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.