[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Renegade Broadcasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTuJ2qLJzkM

Are we all in agreement that these people are

insane and most likely full on degenerates.

I can't get past this girls bat shit crazy eyes.

All the theories they push are completely insane.

Something isn't right about these folks.

Sinead is a confirmed coal burner.

That Kyle Hunt guy just irks me and pushes Alex Jones tier info.

Michelle is just your typical loon who was or is on drugs.
>>
Feedback pls.
>>
>they think they are being real activists by passing out flyers in the age of the internet
flyers were obsolete even before newspapers or something
>>
>>66454275

The other fact is they portray themselves as some sort of elite faction of the WN movement.

Meanwhile they aren't fit enough for a 10km march with a full ruck sack.

I think we are all on the same page when it comes to the people from Firestarter media, along with Renegade being delusional.
>>
Kyle Hunt busted into some chat I was in once and just started raging at people about the 6 billion pagan holocaust and >muh Celtic gods. The guy seemed borederline retarded and like a weird mishmash of a white supremacist using SJW lingo and tactics.
>>
They're fucking retards. Just don't give them any attention.
>>
>>66452849

Just the next batch of irrelevant white nationalist "leaders".

Normies will never accept this. If whites wake up they wake up but this stuff makes no difference.

Also that girl in your picture, Michelle I think, already had a meltdown on camera because people were calling her polack.
>>
>>66455348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0fb1wSo-zM

They have the audacity to call others shills and what not.

These people are unstable and not fit for our movement.

I understand there is different branches on the tree but I feel like they are more aligned with the emotionally unbalanced SJW tree then even being apart of our Tree at all.
>>
All she needs is a good fuck to calm her down
>>
>>66455728
He even said somewhere about how the catholic church owes "his people" reparations and then went off calling us "alt kike" for not caring about his fruity little neopagan club.
>>
Well its obvious the underground sort of thing would attract crazies. But yes. Always remove crazies. There are outside enemies and interior enemies.
>>
File: 1454467536612-0.png (352 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454467536612-0.png
352 KB, 1000x1000
>>66455495

I don't besides making this thread.

I wanted to know what others were thinking about these people.

I know they like portraying themselves as /pol/acks and trying to entrench themselves in our culture.
>>
File: 39147_full_1024x869.jpg (277 KB, 1024x869) Image search: [Google]
39147_full_1024x869.jpg
277 KB, 1024x869
>>66455864

These kind of people always love tarnishing the Church and what not while ramming their paganism down our throats..
>>
>people that call this a "movement"
>people that think this is activism

You're not doing shit

Political change has come from actual work. Not passing flyers or stupid shit like that. Running for office, getting laws passed, publishing articles, essays and literature; that's work.

Sitting around in a circlejerk calling yourself a fun sounding name and thinking it'll change the world is fucking retarded
>>
>>66452849

>1:20
>i'm trying to get as many white people awake as possible

Brown hair...brown eyes...white...is this bitch serious? She's getting so worked up over something she's not a part of?
>>
>>66457832

>Dyes her hair blonde
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.