[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only the good die young... Nancy Reagan 1921-2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: shes_gone.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
shes_gone.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
Only the good die young...

Nancy Reagan
1921-2016
>>
>>66452734

Next will be the Queen of England.

A King will rise. Our world will change.
>>
7edgy14me
>>
She was pretty old. Most people on /pol/ won't talk about her because they're mostly underaged and don't know about the IranContra affair
>>
I've already smoked three joints in her honor since I heard the news

I've been writing Just Say No on the papers before i roll them

RIP you shrewd whore
>>
>>66452907
>lets use one bad thing to discredit and overall excellent president
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 474x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 474x383
>>66452907
>most people on /pol/ won't talk about something that they have no knowledge of
>>
>>66453012
Kek'd

I thought she was already dead
>>
>>66452734
Good riddance. The way she pushed that fucking agenda of her's should mean she spends the rest of her life in hell. Also that fucking tooth thing. God.
>>
>>66452903
You're an idiot.
>>
why didn't she endorse trump first!!!!
>>
complete 100% certified fruitcake
>>
>>66453014
>Reagan
>Excellent
Pick one
>>
>>66453014
>one bad thing
>yeah the president just sold drugs and weapons to muslim terrorists in order to fund an internationally condemned and congressionally unsanctioned campaign of rape murder and terrorism in another country

>i mean whats the big deal? :^) Reagan did everything else right didnt he? :^)
>oh wait
>no
>>
She used to give BJ to actors when they traveled around....she was nothing but a whore "b" list starlet
>>
>>66453014
>Granted 5 million illegals (Re: Democrat voters) amnesty
>Destroyed half a continents democratically elected governments because MUH KOMMIEZ
>Allowed corporations to run rampant in America
>IranContra
>Voodoo/Trickledown economics
>Gun control
>No fault divorce
>Excellent president
The only reason he isnt the worst president in American history is because Wilson existed.
>>
File: 1421934136004.gif (2 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1421934136004.gif
2 MB, 306x230
>>66452907
>/pol/ won't talk about her because they're mostly underaged
AHAHAHAHAHA.

>>66453014
>Overall excellent
Fuck. No.
>>
Rest in piss you evil cunt
>>
>>66453014

Reagan is literally the grandfather of cuckseravtism

I'll be glad when this country spits on his name
>>
>>66452734
She is to be mourned, it was said she was a female who gave great head.
>>
>>66454320
Oh, you must be unpopular over there. Good opinions however.
>>
>>66455909
He brought in the neocons, been revealed he was a snitch for the jews reporting "anti-semitism" in jewlywood, he amnestied millions of illegal aliens.

More could be said these three strikes are enough.
>>
Thread theme music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=11gDvO_-v24
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.