[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global War On Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: DonaldTrumpHairdo.jpg (35 KB, 835x529) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpHairdo.jpg
35 KB, 835x529
I taken a break from /pol/ for a few weeks to keep my blood pressure low. But damn I'm not even trying to keep track of Trump right now and over here the media and everybody under the sun is dog piling on him. Facebook friends/family, news,radio,papers. Every other subject in my country is Trump is this..Trump is that. Break it to me honestly about the big T now.
>>
This picture of Trump he looks like a bird. Like a parrot.
>>
>>66451753
Yeah, he does a good job imitating Hitler after all
>>
>>66451482

I sick and tired of foreigners talking about my country's politics.

Can you go fucking kill yourself? You're not voting in my election, you fucking faggot. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>66451908
The right word is 'parroting'
>>
>>66452009
Your country's politics are a meme, it's inevitable.
>>
>>66452009
this.

I mean i kinda care who you guys elect but I'm not about to go online and shill for a president of a country I'll probably never visit.
I call out other people for doing that but just get the "hurr durr America's president is a global issue, it affects everyone."
Not really, about as much as your countries leader affects the rest of the world. Just because America has a high GDP suddenly they're the only relevant country?

Libtards will go to any lengths to get their global communist agenda going
>>
>>66451482
This is their last stand, so they are going all out.

It's not going to matter. PC fatigue has set in. My own mother was watching Morning Joe when that dumb bitch feigned offense at Trump's 'drop to your knees' comment on Shit Romney, and said out loud, 'what's her problem? It's her dirty mind."
>>
>>66451482
HE'S SHLONGING THE COMPETITION AT WARP SPEED, EVEN PEURTO RICO WANTS MEXICO TO BUILD THE WALL

HE'S 114% OF WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE WHILE CRUZ IS 60%

A H E A D O F S C H E DU L E A N D U N D E R B U D G E T

LAST DEBATE ON THE FIRST QUESTION HE JUST IGNORED IT AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT HIS DICK, GOT A STANDING OVATION AND ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE QUESTION WELL
>>
>>66452822
I love you Australia
>>
>>66452009
You do realize your elections affect the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, you retarded fuck?
>>
File: 1457251615875.jpg (148 KB, 1041x889) Image search: [Google]
1457251615875.jpg
148 KB, 1041x889
>>
>>66453281

Yeah, and everyone but Russia (since he'll patch things up with Putin) should look the fuck out, because you're going back where you belong: Trampled underfoot of the great US of A.
>>
The establishment wants to keep labor in Asia.
Trump doesn't.

>/thread
>>
>>66451482
Trump has become Godwin's law.
>>
>>66452565
Yeah. I remember that segment. I was thinking that even if the comment was about man on man oral sex, how is it "offensive to women"? What a dumb bitch.
>>
>>66453617
It keeps prices down and profit up.
>>
Mitt Romney supporters BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srGlyFyghRk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.